Is she right Veeky Forums?

No. She’s rationalizing failure.

Considering her target audience, her last point
>it's okay if all you did is survive
is probably valid.

no

no
because nothing matters
what she's doing is reinforcing fake positivity, which is the same as smoking weed
are farm raised salmon that gets fed everyday happier than salmon that travels back up stream to lay eggs?

NEVER IMPROVE JUST CONSUME

>12K likes
NEVER IMPROVE

Honestly don't know who is in the right or wrong here.
You have shit like this where they only message is forever remain content and never improve.

Then you have Veeky Forums autists where the only message is to never be happy with yourself or your achievements.

weed doesn't induce positivity my dude it only enhances your mood

kek

>your value is not measured in your productivity
Except in the men's world IT IS. It's literally the only metric that matters. That's why women are so fucking clueless when it comes to men. When you are a man and you're unemployed you're pretty much nobody.

ljl at the last bullet. "if all you did over the past year is not die, consider it a success!"

besides everything wrong with that, what if you DID die
?

No. If pic related wasn’t accomplished, then you pissed away 2017.

then you should kys

THIS
H
I
S

yes mentally ill subs like to think things like this

Seeing others having better results/achievements than you is gonna make u disappointed and probably more prone to quitting in anything.
It's honestl yslightly better to see a progress in yourself than trying to catch upon sm1 roiding or better genetics, then letting the disappointment overrun u.

I ll be with her apart from the last 2 points.

underrated

it lays in the middle
strive for more and try hard
enjoy your achievements

its mostly about effort and honesty with yourself

you're dumb mydude
weed does induce positivity mydude

>- whatever you did this year is enough
no, it's not. I spent all my time at work and justified it because I got a substantial raise (that I didn't need) and praise from managers. I quit a hobby of 16 years entirely because when I got home from work I had a few beers "to relax", as if my life was so stressful I had anything to relax from.
>- their achievements don't make yours any less important
their achievements are reminders that even people I consider my inferior are able to make consistent improvements in their lives while I sit around being smug
>- your value is not measured by your productivity
I know, that's what I acknowledged in response to point 1 about me realizing that spending all my time working is not a good way to spend my life, that I should put more time into exercising and hobbies
>- it's okay if all you did is survive
it's only okay because now you have another chance to do it right. it's not okay to accept survival as a long term success metric

If you even slightly consider she is right you have to change your life dramatically