How can hairfags even compete?

How can hairfags even compete?

Just realize that while you joke about us alphas losing our hair, your gf is mirin. Sorry sweetie

>trying to build yourself up by tearing down others

>single study done by bald "scientists"

That's the beauty of bald life, anyone can do it so it's not mean to anybody

Isn't this the one that just has them listed as looking more masculine? Besides, baldbroes only have 2 options, go fuckhueg or adopt the professional look.

my scalp is deformed

baldness is caused by having higher test levels
make sense

keep coping.

>my smile and optimism: restored
Only 28 and still have pretty sexy hair but the Spot is growing

>bald guys learn to accept their baldness
>lose their insecurity
>become more confident
>women find confidence attractive
"science"

no it does not
in twin studies twin with higher testosterone was less bald

source: pubmed
look it up

Free test that isn't being used for anything.

Test that's not converted into DHT, you know the thing that makes you into a man, is not useful for anything. It's just there.

>You

>hairfags btfo

>mfw

my gf said bald men are sexy. her dad is bald. and hates her dad.
really gets my almonds going.

After I buzzed my hair off I've been getting more sex than ever, especially from teenage girls. That was my biggest fear about balding, being relegated to +30 hags. They go crazy about me too but at least I can still get some young pussy whenever I need.

Can't get any of the girls to commit though even if I tried. It's just sex and most of them have a boyfriend they can proudly show off to their friends, parents and social media followers AKA same age, head full of hair, neat clothes, warm smile, nice behavior etc. Yeah yeah, I get to fuck girls, but those guys will marry and start families with them. I'll be some weird lonely old guy. It's depressing.

The first girl I fucked after no-guard buzzing my hair and growing a stubble

Nice. Do you have an aesthetic body / low bf%, masculine appearance?

And people with hair have exactly what other option?

Not really low BF yet but working on it. I would guess I'm hovering around 22% or so. I think I look pretty masculine. Thick eyebrows, can grow a beard with full coverage, wide shoulders, hairy body, decent jaw/chin. I'm also 6'1 so that helps.

All of em, I guess.

Well thanks for the confidence boost. I've been depressed about my balding for sometime. My biggest fear was I would miss out on the endeavors of my youth because girls would be repulsed by my baldness.

Hairlets please get the fuck out of Veeky Forums

I think hair is more attractive on most guys, but ever since I got a buzzcut I've been getting laid more

lmao

pls be in london

>greasy-haired mexican or chink
ewwy ewwy get the fuck outta here

NIGGAS IFFY UH

>notice hairline "maturing" at 20
>get scared, keep hiding it through haircut
>female friend notices
>starts mirin, her eyes light up and starts touching my corners
>realise that young girls like mature looking men, especially thots with daddy issues

Being in college full of nu-males is truly bliss. Luckilly am above average height so people don't notice my bald spot on top of my head.

>baldy doesn't know what greasy hair and shiny hair is
Oh right you only have an ugly scalp.
Incorrect
ey bby

this is a tranny

No, you're the tranny.

>more confident
Ya that’s why so many people have combovers and culdesacs

google says otherwise

I always thought going bald is no big deal but every bald person online can't shut the fuck up about how it's not fair and tfw bald at 20 etc so they don't seem that confident to me τβη

damnnnnn look at that...em...
...confidence

>free testosterone doesn't do anything
Do you even know anything about the human body?
Free testosterone can still become bound testosterone.
If your levels are low, you won't have enough to stabilize levels throughout the day.

>DHT makes you a man

>tries to make balding people feel bad
>posts a pic of himself with thinning hair

pic related is mine but i know it'll all start going by the time i'm 30

>long hair
>now no hair

Whose picture did you steal user?

pfft lol friend tries to console balding friend
>hey i'm a stud :D

This. Balding is actually correlated with higher estrogen, higher cortisol and slightly lower testosterone.

The cope of hairlets is pathetic and simply false, most male models and athletes have great hairlines.

wow long thinning hair

BOOTY HOLD 50 COCKS

Fat fuck

print out copies of that study and hand them out to girls. You'll get at the fat feminist

nice comeback

Baldness is a sign of virility.

If you were at a party and you were talking to a girl for ages (making her laugh, etc) and she said something along the lines of 'I'm too young for you'. Would that mean she isn't interested?

>as if those with hair can't just shave it anytime they want

Being a hairlet must be suffering

Free test that isn't being turned into DHT is useless. Lots of scrawny tiny dicked manlets with full heads of hair and high test out there.
Shit, take a look at the vegetarians.
It is objective scientific fact that if the chick a man knocks up is a vegetarian or feeds the kid a vegan diet the kid will grow up tiny weak and have small genitals.

my hair is so thick I have to pay my barber more when he cuts it. I actually care about my hair enough to pay someone to cut it rather than to leave the basement and ask your mom as you do

Real talk, is that body pic really worth stealing and claiming to be mine?
Man I’ve made a lot of progress in 2017.
Thank you for all the (you)’s by the way, starting my year right.

>study finds that shaving half your hair and painting it purple is confident and most women are attracted to that
These "Studies" are bs. Confidence attracts women regardless, and the confident charismatic dude with hair will always win.

In all honesty, it's much better nowadays to be bald/balding than say 20 years ago. Since the 90s we've now seen huge celebrities, Bruce Willis, Jason Statham, Vin Diesel (even though i think he's one of the ugliest humans alive), PLUS even the new up and coming youtube celebs like "No Jumper Adam22" who is slamming chicks in 3-somes every week, all these guys have been bald studs, which didn't exist in the past.

Pretty much a bald dude renaissance right now, thank god i didn't have to go through it in the 90s

Thinking of shaving bead going forward. Can anyone speak to girls 18-25 if it's still do-able with #nohair?

Been shaving my head for about 6 years now (oldfag, started noticeably balding at 24) and I can’t even recognize myself with hair anymore. Like it just looks weird.

Got a body count of 50+ (retired from the game and got married rip my dick) most of which happened after I started shaving.

Me being bald was a dealbreaker for maybe two chicks I ever tried getting with. Had way more girls tell me being bald was a turn on than a turn off.

Just my experience/blogpost

no suicide is the only answer for you mongoloid

Black girls love my emo hair though.

Why not just get on finasteride + minoxidil and keep your hair? That combo works wonders for most balding bros.

Probably a shit test

So are fat tumblrinas then some cute girls

Bs then middle aged men are the best athletez

And that would be? Aside from getting huge or the professional look? The dyel look? The fat as fatass look? The bum look? The eternal incel look?

Nobody cares for your hair except you and if your are ugly your ugly. Hair won't change that.

Onision pls go

I'm 27 and balding so I shave my head down to nothing. Got a 22yo gf right now.
All the girls I know say I pull off being balding well and I've had a lot more interest from females. I even have a big stupid dent above my forehead but idgaf.