What the f*ck do I do now?!!!!?

What the f*ck do I do now?!!!!?

Are americans really this autistic

I don't even know what's being said

Tell her how gently you want to suckle,her big toes till your meat stick makes messy in your underwear.

Which language is this?

Call her, get her to come over for Netflix or whatever (literally anything socially acceptable that’s not sex), then fuck her.

Unfortunately +44 is UK :'(

Do that but also offer food, such as Chinese or pizza or whatever. Its more alluring, if youve got balls and skills offer to cook up something simple.

British

OP is from the UK based on the phone number prefix and slang

So, what are you up to?
Bad party, you?
Give me your number.

invite her over you dummy

shes a bit far away desu

make plans for another day this week then

"Dead gaff" she's a cheap slag mate

>chav mating ritual

Mad af

>brits

oh no, it's retarded

it's like a secret society they have, i wont in, chavs are alpha af and some of the chavettes are rough diamonds in need of a good scrubbing and wardrobe buying non-chav bf like me.

Retard detected

You’re only like 25% of the way there mate.

Americans can't into reading AHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH

drop her a line mate, she sounds like a right slapper, I can tell

What do now

Tell her you want to show her your kitchen so you can stab her with the silverware

This is so much funnier when you imagine someone saying this in a heavy british accent

>UKucks think this is "language"

>gaff
>america

I literally dont understand anything.
wtf?!

>British accent

Rolling for this.

Convince her that you're a genuine archaeologist and ask her to help you examine a dinosaur bone, then rape her

Rollerino

rollercoaster

I'll roll too

What the hell does dead gaff mean?

means boring house party. texting girls while they're at parties is pretty beta as it goes anyway (unless they actually show some interest)

I can see how dead might translate to boring, but how the fuck does gaff mean party?

You bring shame on my homeland.

I suggest you locate yourself at the end of a rope

This girl gave me her number, now what. I haven’t had sex in 3 years and it only happened once

well strictly gaff means 'house', comes from cockney london slang (which muslims are successfully killing off)

when did the english decide to stop speaking english?