Who here is has made it and become an Equinox bro?

Who here is has made it and become an Equinox bro?

Just moved, so I joined the one in Boston.

> Attached to Ritz Carlton
> Enormous floor space, ridiculous spacing and really never crowded even on Jan 1 thanks to fees that keep poor fags out
> Towel service as well as chilled moist towels
> Mostly older skinny fats who are really nice
> Locker rooms and showers are huge and give you enormous towels, mouthwash, shampoo, as well as moisturizer, combs and hair gel so you leave looking fly
> Executive package gives you your own permanent locker with included laundry service, so you never need to bring anything to the gym with you or handle dirty gym clothes again.

that's nice..
but most of us are poorfags because we care so much about our bodies during our teenage and college years

Do they give you a dildo aswell so you can fuck your faggot ass after?

Are the toilets clean?
Do they have Lifefitness ellipticals?
What about crank machines?

cost?

how much do you pay

Only $300/month

I am equinox bro in San Francisco. Can confirm high price keeps homeless away.

only?
poor fag here like 65k a year

I'm doing something weird because apparently joining under the regular plan and then upgrading 15 days later to executive allows me to bypass the $500 initiation fee and get a $100 credit.

It's $305/month for the executive and I think $200 something for regular?

Executive also gives me worldwide access.

This is funnier than it deserves to be.

I love how you talk about a gym like it's some expensive hotel.

>paying 300/month for fancy towels
Never gonna make it

But it basically is, right? You're renting a cool space, with a place to store your things, included showers, towels, toiletries and they do your laundry and shit. There's an attached restaurant too.

It's basically a hotel minus the bed.

>he still has to wash his own gym clothes!!!
>laughinggirls.jpg

And you're willing to pay 300$ a month for that ?

>Not having your mommy wash them
Sucks to be you nigger

Yeah bro. My Boston apartment is like $130/day. This is a steal at $10/day.

>no goodboy points
>no chicken tendies

Fuck equinox

You're an idiot.

t. poorfag

You're spending 300$ a month so you can hang out with rich old men. Reconsider your life brah.

The best part are the classes which are included in the price of the personal trainers that are a steal starting at only $100/hr

It's seriously insane how wealthy every poster on Veeky Forums is

Even people who live in low cost of living places make as much as someone in NYC/boston/san francisco/la

Top kek

There's really no need to pay $200 a month even with all those bells and whistles EXCEPT for the networking opportunity and rubbing elbows with the rich who may or may not wanna help you. But that'll take months and over $1000 gamble on a big if