Meet 2 hot girls over the weekend

>meet 2 hot girls over the weekend
>overhear them talking about me
>Stacey 1: “Could you imagine having sex with him”
>Stacey 2: “eww”

I’m 5’9 155 pounds and I’ve never lifted weights in my entire life. I have a 7.5 inch cock and that’s pretty much all I have going for me.

Is this a sign I should hit the weight room? I thought I was progressing I was making them laugh.

>3d
thats strike one

That and to search for self-development in general. Women are evolution's messengers. They select. That's why it's "Mother Nature". She's telling you to step the fuck up.

How old are you? It might be too late.

>I’m 5’9
>20

You've probably stopped growing, in which case, it's too late.

At this point there is no realistic chance of you escaping the manlet pit, so its pointless to even try.

Don't listen to this dude, OP.

Ive written extensively on communication studies and its such an underrated field, because the knowledge that I have obtained is perpetuating trough every situation of my personal life to my advantage, because we are essentially not engineers or doctors, but human beings who are driven on emotions, and thus all equipped with sensors that select the people we want in our life to stay, and leave those we dont. As a person, you want to be a person that someone wants to keep in their life for whatever reason. That is the most crucial social tactic I can boil down to a single statement. This applies to girls, co workers, friends, family and everyone you will ever get to know and it will perpetuate your life and haunt you if you fail to play the emotions game.

If anyone is interest in reading my thesis on the topic of emotions in human communication and how to effectively increase your affect of attraction in the social world, leave a you, this a very boiled down post.

Indulge us.

its actually hard to leverage a big dick to pick up sluts. It's only good for keeping them around, or nailing their friends.

hit the gym soyboy.

Please tell me

inb4 just b urself

You should hit the gym, but for yourself. A good gf that will actually love you will not give a shit how you look. In real relationships looks come second. You are looking for love in all the wrong places.

an actual good gf should think you look great and encourage and support you while you always strive to improve yourself.

Nigga if your gf doesn't make and help you want to better yourself at all times you need out of that toxic relationship.

Op here, what if I get off sexually to my humiliation?

That is more what I meant, my gf and I both go to the gym together and support each other in eating healthy which feels good.

an hero

p-pls do tell

exactly, when you both start trying to improve yourselves it gets so much easier to have motivation. I lifted with all my exes, and if I get another gf I would expect to at least support me in lifting/health, but ideally join in.

>is there any better feel than your gf getting so inspired and motivated by your fitness journey that she goes from alcoholic sad cunt who'd never touched a weight in her life to squatting lmao1.5plaet

I kind of want a sadist girlfriend

gonna have to make sure you keep that shit to the bedroom son. Seeking total self destruction just to get your rocks off does not end well for you.

You didn't confront them and whip your cock out, so in their mind you have:
>no nice body
>no strong will
>no decent dick
Why WOULD they be interested?

Hi, user.

The thought of having sex with you was in their heads. That's basically like having sex with them. Good for you on your first threesome.

Stacey 1 offered to have sex with me the first night. I didn’t close and got nervous once sex was the topic. I was actually pursuing Stacey 2 the entire time and making both of them laugh

If Stacey 1 offered once she could open her legs up for me again, right?

What next?

This girl is waves above my league. And I just confirmed that she’s real on Facebook. I should take small steps with this one.

>I hope the implication is that you're full of gas

fpbp

how the hell do women like that even reply

What do you mean?

"Ay girl I could ride those hot balloons of yours all night"

this

i'm an autist who hates being an autist so please, for the love god, post it

charge your phone

I’m at the gym in the bathroom dipping. I’m about to go for a swim

pro tip..They knew you were listening, gauging your reaction. The moment you went head down, crest fallen, is when you lost them
You Should have stumbled into the conversation..Sex with me, you say..

They will either flirt or blow you off... if they blow you off...stop wasting you're time on attention whores just looking for someone to make them feel wanted...they want that shit, they got to give up the goods

yes

this. stop taking women seriously.