CBT Thread of 010118

Saw no CBT in catalog, so lets have one, or am i just blind.

5'9 and 165lbs, "brosplits" all the way.

mirin. years lifting? also natty?

5’11”, 198lbs and cutting

Running my own modified version of Arnold’s basic mass routine

5'10 155 currently bulking doing SS + acessories (curls, triceps extensions, lateral raises, face pulls)

pretty noice OP, looking solid. What is your split like?

what cycle?

5'6 122 bulking
Bodyweight poorfag

173/80.
>Need to lose fat
>Gf wants to go out and eat shit
Never gonna make it :^(

6ft 177 lbs

Go for bear mode, you will look like a beast

For god sakes cutt.. You look like shit

I'm 2 inches taller 10 pounds heavier and literally exact same body. You're scaring me who similarly you look to me

5’11” 200lbs

Probably gonna keep cutting.

Moist

Why are you spreading your arms like a duck? Insecure and want to make yourself look bigger lmao

Amazing body
>no homo

post body brah let me see

You look like power bottom, show your glutes

Damn, why's everyone shittin on this dude? he doesn't look especially bad or anything

He just has a wired posture

6'5" 220 lbs
Current max bench is 275. Started at bodyweight of 190 lbs, max bench was 205 about 2 weeks into lifting. Been on GOMAD for 3 months.
Bf% tester at gym said 16%, how accurate is that? Any estimates?

Because he has bigger bones than all the twinks in this thread

6'2 and 90kg (198lbs)

Currently maintaining cause it's mid summer, gonna bulk through winter

imagine looking good enough to start one of these threads.
Anyway, does my goal seem realistic?
i'm doing pull sets twice a week and push sets once. Bicep and neck curls+ab exercise3-5x week. In addition to being in the pool 3x week.

mirin the forearms man, don't really need to cut more, but why the fuck not.

should literally take 3 months

5'7" 169lbs, 19. Gonna cut 10 more pounds and see where I'm at

of all thinks to 'mire, i dig your eyebrows the most.

why are so many guys on Grindr doing this toothbrush thing. pls explain

Pls fuck me

Natty? How did you get those big delts?

Thanks, 4years starting, had lil on off season during and yeah natty to the bone.
Thanks man, nice frame. My split varies, always 2 groups on 1 day and train each group twice a week.
Appreciated!
pic related, sorry naked butt.

Overall nice bods in this thread, keep contributing.

I didn't good luck with height genes but at least I was blessed with good eyebrows

Yeah natty. At one point my delts were lacking, so i just started to isolate em more and hitting more reps, which for me, worked.

post uncensored version

front

back

will you be my boyfriend?

depends

please get money and have children with a tall (5'6+) woman. your facial genetics dear lord

You look good man. I'm just confused because I don't think I'm that much bigger than you and I'm 5'8.5", 185lbs.
I'm not as lean obviously

5'7"
125 pounds
Twink working my way up to ottermode

Hnnnng

That's the plan my dude

If this is you, you're in ottermode.

Also what ab exercises do you do man

You literally have the exact same frame as your goal minus some muscle. Should be easy if you diet right.

Also thanks but my wrists are shit.

You know exactly why they do it

Thanks bro

Lol, this is me, try harder faggots

Brah if he is 5'7 he needs to get a least some giraffe like woman 6'0. Manlett cutoff is at 5'11''

Money>Height>Face

yeah, id say you look around 16%

Mirin

I want to fuck that ass

You can also fuck mine

No hmo

fat shame me

5'11" 174lbs
I made some good back gains in 2017. Need to hit the chest delts more

Mirin. Killer definition
Killer chest. Like the tats too
>having this body
>toothbrush in mouth selfie
/fellowgay/ spotted
nice arms my d00d
i like your face and body and your pokemon case
don't apologize for naked butt. especially when its that nice
nice
Holy cow dat bicep tho
already commented on your pic but in this one the nip slip is incredibly erotic. just thought you should know

Here is my front. Going to bulk for 4.5 more months and th

Hi lads

Jeff pls go

Fuark dude start a slow cut and you will look good. 6 months of a sleight caloric deficit and you would look better than 40% of Veeky Forums. As long as you do everything to maintain the muscle mass you already have and loose the fat.

I feel like I need to work more on my chest. I do leg raises and planks/side planks

>CBT thread
>posts fully clothed picture

5’20 manlet here
Currently cutting cuz abs
What are my weakpoints other than being too fat

Pic related

Looking thicc, post shirtless

Maybe lats? Would need a better photo to tell. Lookin good though

5'20?

Also back

Meant 5’10

good bod; shit-tier hair

5'10 is not manlet territory dude. also you shouldn't be cutting if you're only 145lbs

trade her for a BF

You look how I did after 10 months of lifting

Thicc thighs/10. wouldn't mind feelin them when i suck you off for that brotein

>no homo

>all this no homo stuff
I'm not sure that people are memeing 2bh lads

Thanks, if you consider long hair/man bun shit tier i can accept that otherwise i dont think anythings wrong with it. Girls tell me all the time that they love it, plus i dont think i have the facial aesthetics to pull off a short hairstyle.

Alright alright here you go

Try it man, I'd been thinking like you for a long time and then I finally decided to give it a try. It's million times more convenient and most girls like it more.

im always memeing
It's usually the other way around IMO. Short(er) hairstyles tend to be much more forgiving with face compared to long hairstyles. If you wanna post face for an actual opinion feel free to, but I totally get not wanting to show face on here haha

I gotta live it? What bodyweight do you think would be bearmode for me?

I've been cutting, down to 177 lbs from 211 lbs, gonna go to 170 lbs

I was trying to show lats, wew lads

You t-too

And here’s back

you, uh, should never wear a shirt ever. just sayin. also come pound my boipucci

>def homo no memeing here boss

Not REALLY cutting just trying to lose around 5 or so pounds and reduce body fat

Well you should have put chest forward and shoulders backward if I get it right.

>5'7
C
U
T
E

Goal body mirin af buddy routine years liftin ?

Y-yeah we're memeing

Thanks user, looking joocy

Here ya go

>2018
>not wanting to be a martyr and let Veeky Forums bros pound your boipucci so they don't get estrogen from females

this is a totally selfless thing for me. its not like i crave guys like to punish my butthole

to be blunt, you have sort of a receding hairline. while you can try to cover it up with long hair, as it continues you'll look more and more like pic related. I'd start looking for hairstyles that will complement your forehead if I were you

Absolutely nothing wrong with your face, actually you can try most popular short haircuts

Honestly your wrists are definitely not as bad as you think they are! they may just appear a bit small to you because you're a big boi

Also, i'm a bit clueless regarding diet, So i'm mainly just eating oats, eggs, nuts, fish, Chicken+quinoa and low GI bread.

But i have been considering to do KETO for just a couple weeks, no idea if i need to or should. suggestions?

Y-you too

175cm 84kgs. bf% estimate? should I cut or bulk?

I think the angle is a little misleading and i think im extremely unphotogenic. I dont think i have a receding hairline (hopefully) considering im about to turn 19. I might just have to kill myself if it gets worse

>bf%
Too much I'd say. Cut if you don't want to become a bloatfuck. Frank Zane has the same height and almost the same weight, think about it.

Impressive

if ur thicc daddy uhhhh give me a call ;)
After what another OP mentioned I agree; the angle does seem misleading. Still tho, I'd fix up your hair before going on a 5lbs cut
cut

I've only been lifting for 4.5 months, but I have a job that is a lot physical labor.

yeah I'm a bit too fat, but been stalling on my lifts and don't really care that much about aesthetics so I'm thinking of a starting a bulk and gain some muscle since I don't have enough for my weight. Gotta live it, I guess

you have the kinda body where you can tell that you're strong, if that makes sense. Keep at it man; you'll be aesthetic in no time
Yeah dawg do whatever you want. I was just sayin that if you wanna cut, you can def cut right now. I am a fan of thicc musclebears tho ;)

Don't overeat, it won't help you really. Better think about different techniques to increase your lifts and just eat enough.

>you too

You're not ottermode at all, still twink mode. Reach like 135-140 with that level of leanness and you're ottermode

more like twunk mode; twinks look like soyboys