Listen, I dont want your gains you earned those...

>Listen, I dont want your gains you earned those. All i want is 10% of all your future gains and for you to work out exclusively at planet fitness. Do we have a deal? You have 3 seconds to decide

but Mark, I voted for Trump...

mark wouldn't take a royalty, that's kevin.

mark would want you to model his dumbass athletic wear

What the hell do I get in exchange?

IT WAS HER TURNNNNN

>I'm all about you user, I want you to help me help you. I'm willing to give you a 7/10 qt conservative gf, guaranteed to stay loyal and loving for you, in exchange for a mere 20% royalty on all your future gains. Let's shake on it

What do I get in return ?

I would shake on this in a heartbeat.

if you wouldn't take this in an instant, you don't belong on Veeky Forums

This.
A 20% gains tax just means you workout for 20% longer.
It's win/win in some scenarios.

Deal

>Don't listen to the Canadian Donald Drumpf, consider what I bring to table, as a woman. For 33% of your current gains, I'll let you pound me twice a month. You'll also have to follow a routine of my choice and meet a monthly quota on gains. Surely you see the value I bring to you...

she can have 100% of my gains for a fart on my morning eggs

DEEEEAAAL!!!

Give me a weekly supply of 6+/10 sluts and I'll give you 5% of my current gains and 20% on all future gains .

Ogh, which one is better?

Lori's easy. One time lump payment.

Kevin, duh. Do you really want to give a third of your gains away to a jewess that couldn't really care about you? Imagine how hideous she looks like without the makeup

Let's make it a 8/10 redhead with green eyes and you have 35%

t. Soyboys

Yes please
Begone thot

I remember the Original thread for this, shit was gold. I still have screenshots from it I think
>Pic related

> You've made good gains, but your calves are small, you lats are underwhelming, and you smell of onions. For that reason, I am out.

Pls dump

Kek

who the fuck would want a 7/10 though?

>user, listen, you are delusional. You have no idea how to run a body, you smell like onions, your quads are way too big, and you are a mess. I'm willing to buy out all of your current gains, along with 50% of future gains. In return I'll give you a 8/10 gf and and pay for all of your future groceries which I pick out. You will be running my program from now on.

*snatches his hand*

Fuck off roastie

Trying user, can't remember which folder

>kek

>Right, here's the deal; I take 50% of your current gains and 33.3r% of your gross future gains and in return you get a 7/10 qtgf and a dog. After 5 years you have to option to pull out and receive back half your net gains taken

DELET

>Listen faggot, you look like a bitch and your arms look like twigs. I'm going to offer to finance a custom steriod stack of my choice on the condition that you put 6 scoops minimum in every beverage you have and do my 8 hour arm workout twice a month.

>A basic 6.5/10 gf/fwb, a roastie. renewable for the life of the contract. So what'll it be? I don't have all day here.

Pass

This is such a fantastic deal.

YES

Make it a 8.5 /10 for 25% and you got a deal

how is this a problem? i'll just work 20% harder?

What would he give me?

>7/10

Bump the pounding up to once a week and you have a deal.

You smell like soy and you're both ancient. No.

he still gets 120% of what he would have gotten, mathlet

You'd have to work 25% harder, brainlet

>20%of100%=1/5*100=20
>100%-20%=80%
>25%of80%=1/4*80=20
>80%+20%=100%

Fucking lunkhead

A deal? But, this is just a gift. What do I get?

top kek

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAL