Jawline

Is it possible to get at least a bit of a proper jawline just by having a low body fat percentage? Or am doomed to have a chubby face no matter what I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3183266/I-chewed-gum-seven-hours-day-need-operation-fix-jaw.html
claimingpower.com/jaw-muscle-workout/
masculinedevelopment.com/get-chiseled-jawline-3-steps/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah, once you lost I'd say 10+ pounds you will begin to see a change in your face

ok thanks. Gonna try

google chios mastic

gum so tough you get jaw muscle/bone gains

Yes, but keep in mind some people keep chubby face even when on low bf%.

Hows mine? Molded by gum and mdma

How does it taste?

Seems a bit risky
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3183266/I-chewed-gum-seven-hours-day-need-operation-fix-jaw.html

9/10

Yeah, been looking back at photos oc me from 3/4 years ago and my jawline looks miles better than it does now that I'm fat

it's weird, kinda like eating a leaf or something but the taste goes kinda quick

textures kinda gross too for the first 2 minutes or so but after that it's completely flavourless

when you first chew it you'll be like 'this is easy' but after an hour or so you'll have ridiculous jaw ache and numbness, gets better after first few times though

there's an image of some guy's before and after which I can't find, keep an eye out in the jaw gains threads, you'll see it

claimingpower.com/jaw-muscle-workout/

masculinedevelopment.com/get-chiseled-jawline-3-steps/

some stuff here

it's mostly genetics. you're best bet is to loose weight.

that mewing shit is a meme with no evidence to back it up

chewing gum for extended periods of time or eating hard shit is a good way to get TMD

anecdotal but mewing + breathing properly has improved my face noticeably

Tfw i can't find mastic gum in my country, not even on the internet

Alright thanks
Also I heard you could get TMJ from it ?

Several hours a day is far too much. I do it 2 hours a day 3 times a week.

this, I don't know if the structure of my jaw actually changed, but I was able to stop mouth breathing and my jaw doesn't click anymore when chewing tough foods. Mewing is beneficial from solely fixing jaw posture

>bone gains
no such thing in this case

Enjoy your arthritis in your jaw tendons, lockjaw and a hamster effect as you hypertrophy your masseter. Look at bodybuilders who abuse HGH and test and hypertrophy their masseters from all the eating they do, they don't look like chiselled chads - they look like BLOATMAXX hamsters. Your face will look fatter and rounder with a hypertrophied, protruding masseter, which is attached to your jaw's outside wall, not the edges.

If you want a wider face and robust jaw, work on strengthening your double chin muscles and tendons, and take the neck pill, but don't do neck bridges unless you want bone spurrs in your disks.

amazon?

Genetics