If soy femenizes men, shouldn't the alleged soyboys be unable to grow those beards?

If soy femenizes men, shouldn't the alleged soyboys be unable to grow those beards?

beard is mostly genetic

how to cop front left's cut?

This. Have you ever seen Schwarznigger with a beard?

Real question is. What kind of jobs do they have

1. be balding
2. don't get a haircut for a month

test is a factor in beard growth but a small one. it has more to due with how sensitive your hair follicles are to dht or some shit like that

i hate how soft and feminine their hair , skin, and expressions look

you haven't kissed too many girls have you
They actually can grow moustaches and whatnot
get you a girl with fuzzy lips and you wont wonder how these numales can still grow their straggly shitty little beards

These guys have no beard on their cheeks, it's all around and slightly above the jaw.

I have to shave my cheekbones, and my neckbeard makes it look like my chesthair actually extends onto my face, so I have to shave a lot actually. It's gross but secretly I am proud

>kissing girls
I thought this is Veeky Forums

Those "beards" probably took them months to grow

he shaves it, just like his chest hair

code monkeys

this is the optimal beard cut

>my great grandad had an amazing stache
>my grandad had a 5 o'clock shade at 3 o'clock
>my dad has a full beard
>I can only grow a neckbeard

But unlike me they didn't spend their entire childhoods fapping and playing vidya in front of a computer screen like I did. My grandad was so handsome in his youth it's actually insane, he literally looked like Kirk Douglas. But he worked manual labour since he was like 10 on a family farm so go figure.

explain how women who take test suddenly grow facial hair and develop a lower voice

So what do you do now?

They don't retard

They do retard

>fapping and playing vidya
but I know this year will be better

Your argument would be more convincing if those guys didn't have really shitty beards.

Those patchy beards are their most femenine trait desu
>the zany open mouth meme is not a meme

Genuine question, for me the guy in the right with black clothes looks like the only one normal as in "not to soy" ..am I right or im being to naive?

Its not late, user. Start lifting heavy and embrace second puberty. The one that comes after you start eating, sleeping and lifting.

He's the least soyboy of them all in terms of looks.

Fucking NYR fags

My beard starts like 3/4 inch under eye and will grow to like an inch above collar. It's such a pain in the dick.

*entirely.

yes. although it's not the thickest as he is northern european, as opposed to say Sly's beard which is thicker and darker due to having southern italian genes.

It's DHT, not just test. DHT is a terrible anabolic and is responsible for body hair and your balls dropping, increases the risk of prostate size/cancer and pattern baldness.

The other test does what you think it does. They're lacking the right kind of test. Also that looks like one of those cucks moms in the back that's about to give them a ride to the mall.

Hipster numales are the opposite of soyboys. They eat bacon with everything and only eat fast food and microwave mac n cheese.

Well they dont enough soy junk like neckbeards here

Their beards are patchy and shitty.

>Austrian
>Northern European
Pick one. Also look up a viking beard