Time to start eating raw rice I guess

Time to start eating raw rice I guess.

just put animal flesh in it

experiment with the water volume until the rice is cooked and there is almost no water left
proceed to drink the starch-water
that way you wont loose many calories
if you arent a caloric autist, jsut dont wash the rice after you drain it, you wont wash away all the starch that way and will still keep many calories

>Eat raw rice
>Rice absorbs water inside your body
>Die from dehydration
Ya did it OP

Am I being trolled?

whats there to troll about? cooked rice is mostly water

Pretty sure that's not right

a cup of uncooked rice is indeed about 700 calories, but once cooked the rice expands and turns into about 3 or 4 cups when it's done cooking

It's still the same amount of rice, it just has more volume due to the cooking process

Do you even science

But thats exactly what the pic is implying??

the pic is implying that after cooking a cup of rice, it loses about 500 calories.

It's misleading as that isn't true.

1 cup of uncooked rice =/= 1 cup of cooked rice

the bowl on the right is clearly more full...

this. it's pretty obvious that most of the calories get lost when you cook it

You are either fucking braindead or have no idea how to communicate in English or both

the calories are lost because a ton of starch dissolves into the water, and you proceed to discard the water and ever wash more starch off the rice after draining it

Are you fucking retarded? The right cup has more rice than the left one.

wait I think he meant to say that caloric content of 1 cup of uncooked rice is not equal to the caloric content of 1 cup of cooked rice

but I mean duh that's the whole point

you dense fucks

>rice expands when it is cooked
>the pic on the left is 1 cup of uncooked rice which contains about 700 calories
>the pic on the right is the same rice, but the calorie count is for 1 cup of COOKED rice which contains LESS rice than 1 cup of COOKED rice because rice absorbs water and grows

comrpende?

But the one on the right has more...

it doesn't have more you fucking idiot it's the same cup of rice it just look like more cause it's been cooked

wait doesn't the rice on the right (cooked) have a greater volume though?

idk if you can compare the two by volume

>Eating rice
>Making it

Pick one faggot, rice is so low on calories you have to eat tons of it to make any gains

GOAT grain is buckwheat

if it looks like it has more doesn't that mean that it has more?

lol more like fuckwheat you lil bitch

you're comparing them by volume when the calories are being counted for 1 cup of rice vs 1 cup of cooked rice

of course 1 cup of cooked rice would have less calories due to the expansion in volume

jesus fuck am I going crazy?

Not necessarily you rock headed faggot

Now compare the macros to shitty rice

but wouldn't you say there's more rice on the right?

Is this the fucking steel is heavier than feathers bit you guys are doing but with rice instead

no now fuck off

don't spread false information on a japanese baby shoe trading website

who here /gretchka/

>can't probably measure volume with his eyes

>tells me to fuck off

no bc we're not comparing mass/volume but calories/volume

its still units/volume, same shit

No its more like those 6+6÷3 threads where ambiguity in the question leads to different interpretations. In the end no one is really right and everyone is dumber for wasting their time

retard
retard

you stupid fucking faggots, when you cook rice it absorbs water and expands, therefore less cooked rice can fit into a cup in comparison to a cup of uncooked rice. if you compare the grain of an uncooked rice to that of a cooked, there would be zero nutritional difference

Ayyy my ниггa

ok, so what do you propose happens to the calories?
do they fucking magic away?

Bunch of braindead retards here who cant understand the concept of density. I'll make this very simple: if your rice says its like 700 calories raw per cup, thats exactly what you get after you cook that raw cup (which absorbs water and ends up like 4 cups after its cooked). For those of you who arent trolling and were actually stupid enough to think 3/4's of the calories of the rice "dissolves" into the water and washes away, theres the skinny

There isn't more rice user, it has just expanded because of the water. Not more rice, bigger rice.

>draining rice
?????

My thoughts exactly. If you're draining rice, you're doing it wrong.

I believe it's what you guys call "unfried" rice,

Man, you'll niggas smoking crack. This is the most retarded thread on this site, that's including the threads with actual retarded people in them.

>a volume of cooked rice has fewer actual grains of rice than the same volume of raw rice
>therefore the bowl with fewer grains of rice will have fewer calories overall
Yes

Why would you drain it?

thanks user i needed a good laugh

see

holy shit i didnt know it had so many gainz
big up to my babushka who always made this for me, i owe my teenage bulkan to her now.