If you were being held hostage by a group of 6+ people who wanted to torture you to death, how could you escape...

If you were being held hostage by a group of 6+ people who wanted to torture you to death, how could you escape? No matter how Veeky Forums you are you can't tear down a re-enforced door, or overpower multiple people.
I just read about the Sylvia Likens case on /int/ and now I have a new fear.
She was kept prisoner by her babysitter and her family. They kept her in a locked basement, and over the course of 4 months they tortured her every day until she died. The entire neighborhood knew about it, but no one reported it to the police.
>Her captors would: extinguish lit cigarettes upon her skin, beat her daily, bathe her by dumping boiling water onto her body, rub salt into her burn wounds, burn individual fingers and toes one at a time, throw her against the concrete floors and walls for martial arts practice, repeatedly dunk her head into water until her body would go limp, forced her to eat shit/vomit and drink piss, rape her, rape her with soda bottles, use rusty heated needles to brand her body, mutilated her vagina by inserting a red hot metal rod, entertain themselves by throwing Sylvia down the staircase, intentionally starved and dehydrated her, coerce her sister who suffered from polio to beat her, and charged neighborhood children 5 cents to gawk at her, beat her and rape her.
>The longest sentence handed out in this case was 14 years, most served 2 years as many of the participants were juveniles at the time. One girl who participated in Sylvia's death would go on to become a school teacher in Florida.

use my gains to kms

That's why we lift friend, we become disciplined, inside and out so that we can become stronger.
The world needs strong people. There is no shame in needing help but the world needs those who are strong enough to offer it.
Don't be afraid of the sickos who'd do that to you.
Instead focus on this,, when you witness evil being done to others, will you be strong enough to step in and stop it?

Horrible behaviour. How are people capable of that? I get murders, I get rape, I even get torture in some circumstances, but that shit is obscenely wicked.

Kek

The amazing thing is that so many people were involved. It's not just the one sicko kid who tortures animals, it was about a dozen people involved.

b-but e-everything was better back then!!!

lol

the past was shitty and filled with violence and even more injustice.

Wow, that family had shit luck all around.
>Sylvia Likens - Tortured to death
>Jenny Likens - Polio victim
>Benny Likens - Schizophrenic, dead body found in the wilderness
>Danny Likens - Homeless vagabond
>Dianna Likens - alive, married and has two children

What the fuck man. Poor girl, she was a qt too

>The 16-year-old Likens was held captive, abused and tortured to death by (((Gertrude Baniszewski))), Baniszewski's children, and other neighborhood children

Every goddamn time.

That's my fetish.

Not so sure on that name, dude

Anyway, the lack of a death penalty for her was pretty fucked. She should have hanged.

Reminds me of that retarded boy being tortured by that group of black people then they didn't even get charged with a hate crime.

Is there any race that has caused more suffering and misery than the Jews?

OP, remember your teeth. If you are in some naked, desperate, kill or be killed situation, bite. You have someone who doesn't have the stomach to bite and draw blood, and you have someone who does have the stomach to bite and draw blood.

Maybe they were going to just shoot you or stab you anyway and taking a chunk out of someone's arm just convinced them to do it sooner, but otherwise that's a the visceral line where you choose to come out alive- At. Any. Cost.

All that mewing and chewing will make my bite damage so great. Can't wait for someone to kidnap me so I can test it out.

Idk what rock you live under but the world is still just as shitty
Look at all the missing children every year that aren't found
What do you think happens to them

>search for pics of her body on Google
Fuck curiosity and fuck you op. I can't sleep now :(

I audibly raged at this story fuck me lads, the world needs justice.

I think the only way to be happy or comfortable is by ignoring so many realities of life. What you said is so true and extremely depressing. Makes you feel powerless.

Sure, but it's more about being able to cross that line without hesitation.

Being confident that you would actually take a chunk out of someone if you bit them, isn't bad either.

This is one of those odd things my dad drilled into me. He was an asshole about making sure I looked both ways when crossing the street, and reminded us that in any desperate situation where you would otherwise be overpowered, bite the hell out of the other guy.
I never had to use that second bit of advice, but I never got run over as a child, so I guess thanks old man.

>that sink filled with blood
fucking hell.

>only 14 years

jesus what the fuck how? those kids aren't pulling kids shit at all they should be fucking hanged.

6 of them?

You kill them one by one, if iyd sll in youre fucked and getting your ass kicked but one on one you can kill them

according to wiki, the mom and the oldest daughter both got life sentences

They were given new trials in 1971 and the daughter pleaded down to manslaughter and she was out in two years. The mom was sentence to life again but she was paroled in 1985.
As a side note the oldest daughter, Paula would become a teacher's aide for handicapped children.

>think you're all talking about that japanese girl who was tortured for weeks by 4 guys and died after the pain and abuse after months
>re-read OP's post
>you're all talking about ANOTHER girl who was brutally tortured and died at the hands of her abusers who got away with little jail time

the world is a cold place brehs

Just bite that nigga on the fingers and take them off
He won't be laughing when you have 20 fingers and he has 0

It's her husband's surname, besides it's just a polish surname, nothing inherently Jewish about it.

>teacher's aide for handicapped children
Those are some sadistic motherfuckers, user.

This, I was in Fallujah. Hand to hand combat is the scariest shit you can experience. I bit the shit out of one guy bc he was holding my arms down.

Was it during training?

>presuming I somehow didn't have my gun and ended up in this scenario
I'd fight tooth and nail. I have kids to go home to, so I fight until I die from exertion or they are forced to kill me.

Absolutely poetic

T-this sort of thing only happens to girls, r-right?

I'd do everything in my power to break free and kill half a dozen inhuman people. If I'm going to be tortured, I've resigned myself to likely losing body parts/limbs, so I'm willing to fight much more savagely than I would with any semblance of self preservation left. I wouldn't expect to survive, but I'd make sure I wasn't the only man being buried that day.

problem?

imagine marrying into that fucking mess

If only there were some record written down to compare criminal activity to that time and now.
If only there were some device that allowed us to look at this information at any given time.

Bite off your own tongue.

>get kidnapped
>fight until they knock me out
>snap own neck upon waking up

probably act weak and sob for a bit until either i earned sympathy from one of them or they relaxed around me.

then escape and kill them in their sleep.

Came to post this.

Tbh its not impossible to fight your way through

>Paula would become a teacher's aide for handicapped children.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha just fuck this justice system up

And for OP, you don't want to fight, you want to escape.

Those pics are pretty mild compared to stuff that gets posted in gore/rekt threads.

If its that hopeless, I would constantly try to kill one of them so that they have to kill me off quickly

White people for starters

Humans are incredibly strong animals when in a fight or die scenario such as being chained and tortured. There's some cases of motherfuckers breaking metal chains and shit to flee from their captor so it's not impossible that in a situation like Sylvia's we could just beat the fuck out of the captors and leave.

We're all going to make it brehs.

>can't fuck up ~6 kids

That's not a jewish name you fucking brainlet

if the situation was entirely hopeless and those people were 100% i would attempt to try and become enough of a problem that it isn't worth keeping me around. i'd maybe get a faster death, if not, then i guess i'd just die

you earned these dubs friendo

strangle myself If I had any clothes
>you cant do that
yes you can if you quickly tie a knot around your neck, youd also be fairly motivated to just not struggle to pass out
if no clothes then fight back
if restrained then youre fucked

it’s florida

Whites

>Romans
>British
>Nazis
>Commies

Unironically? Learn how to act and think fast while getting some proper martial arts exercise.

I don't claim you will be nothin personnel kid tier but aknowledging danger and being able to throw good punches right to the chin should one-shot anyone without years of training.

Just look at Tysons punches and say he couldn't overpower 6 men.

lmao

To think there are worse cases still than this out there.

People are fucking inherently evil Veeky Forums and are only held back by arbitrary societal norms and laws, fuck everyone

Are Eastern European origin Americans the most degenerate? I think they are..

I would unironically want to fight a big rabid dog then face him in a fight to the death

Oh boy you’re in for a surprise

Yeah let's just ignore lads like Attila and Mao and the fact that communism is Jewish.

True

So, either all of that stuff really happened,
or somebody made it up.
Which is more likely?

>romans
nigga ROADS FUCK barbarii

also please no forgetto ottoman and historic arab slave trade

>whites create human rights
>"lol fuck whitie, dey be violent savages"

give this man a post-apocalyptic world to heal through his manliness

>commies

Poor girl

Lol

communism is a german invention. marx was half german (and also athiest and not spiritual or culturally jewish at all) and there was a full blooded german who also helped to form it. 75% German. The ideas behind marxism also existed beforehand and were practiced by people like Plato, which failed.

T. Schlomo

shoo shoo bolshevik jew

Name 1 (ONE) example

Lets leave out

>Barbary slavers
>Arab slave trade (much larger and longer than atlantic slave trade)
>the whole history of islam
>muh mongols literally genociding almost all of Iran and lots of Iraq

>Commies
Communism is an almost entirely Jewish phenomenon, all of the early thinkers and leaders were jews. In fact go look at the wikipedia page for the attempted communist revolution in germany and click on any one of the names of those leaders and read the "Early Life" section.

I'll agree that the romans were harsh bastards but they did build and allow prosperity for non romans, which is much more than can be said for nearly all other empires of the time.

Niggers