First day of eating 3000 calories

>first day of eating 3000 calories
>barely scrape 2500

heh, you guys weren't kiddin huh

>he thought losing fat was harder than gaining

Welcome to the real world user.

Just add more oils, butter and cheese into everything. Make your brotein shakes with whole milk.

Stop thinking in meals.
Figure out what you will eat that day, start eating and don't stop throughout the entire day.
Like snacking, hust with actual food.

stupid equilibrium

Should have worked up to it.
Drinking calories is easiest way to get them in.
It's going to hurt the first week.
Week 2 you'll be hungry when it's time to eat again.

Olive oil
Peanut butter
Whole milk

All good sources of calories.

>implying its not
You can put away 1500 cals before lunch easy

Im on 4000 a day, its fucking hard.

welcome to the struggle of the real.

Your thread reminded me that I need to go get more food, even though I'm not hungry.

t. 6'1" 140lbs

dont fall for the bulk/cut meme

you will get fat, have to cut hard (sucks) and end up where you started. those cycles are only beneficial for high level lifters.

go with lean gains. add muscle, not much fat

>3k is hard
>milk
>oats
>peanut butter
>bananas
>cereal
>nuts
>potatoes
>cheese
all poverty food unless you're melanin enriched

>tfw used to eat oatmeal no problem
>now try to eat oatmeal
>it fucks up my shits and makes them burn coming out, messy as fuck, give me gas too
>now cant eat great oats to bulk my emaciated frame

About to go shopping tomorrow and these are on my list, any other calorie rich foods I should add? I'll definitely get rice too but any info helps thx bby

You can lose weight easier and cheaper than gaining though.

I'd say just eat often enough to not feel actually hungry.

Lentils, beans

is there a snack with lots of cals and protein I can just eat during the day? I have peanut butter in the morning but the rest on your list is just unappealing outside of meals

The obvious choice are peanuts, or any kind of nut really, they usually pack a ton of calories and protein

>My fat ass cutting 1800 daily
>Get skelly friend to bulk at 3200
>He fails and i call him weak
>He says "oh yea you do it"
>Tfw my fat ass eats 3600 no problem

ground beef is my toplist taste wise for cheap. easy to cook too.

depends on your pocket and how willing you are to cook. if money isnt an issue some of the great things I've tried are chipotle, cheesecakes/pie, wraps, cookies and ice creams. if i was low on money and was willing to cook its usually grilled cheese and pancakes. otherwise my usual bulking easy gorge food is cereal with milk and fruits, greek yoghurt with some calorie dense topping like chocolate chips or ground peanuts. ive been meaning to try some things like rice a roni which pete rubish recommends but couldn't find them

forgot to mention that i also rarely take chicken breast. since a year ago i decided to switch to thighs and let me tell you i will never look back

I did this too, 1/4 the price if not better for the poor

I'm on 4k cals and that's lean bulking for me. Step your game up.

Be careful, user. I just tried to drink 1200 calories in one protein shake. It was a new protein someone gave me for Christmas. I just shit my gains out.

who /4k/ here?
tfw 2m tall

im /4k/ but im 5'7

3320 every day
Pasta, cheese and seeded loaf helps. Walnuts too. And throw in an avocado when making a salad too.

mirin metabolism

can i get some help estimating my TDEE?

>6'4
>180 lbs
>cyclist and runner who goes pretty hard with training

Tryna gain weight and get to 200lbs bc I figure that's a good balance of having natty muscle, pretty low bf, and good body.