Anyone else here pro ana??

anyone else here pro ana??

This seems really unhealthy.

but its better than being fat

Veeky Forums has a thinspo... you will get a lot of negativity about proana stuff on Veeky Forums

ana girls are the cutest, sweetest, most loveable treasures on this earth

Yeah this is me in the hospital. Glamorous, isn’t it?

Genuinely, legitimately kill yourself.

Uh, anorexic people live less long. 25 years less, according to Canada.

Also, it is literally addictive. So uh yeah. Please don't. You are literally doing worse than heroine. 15-20 years less life.

Yeah, no one should love them because they hav e a disease?

LOL

No. Go eat some oats, fish, chicken, and veg. Lift for tone and get hot. You look like a skelliton.

>le epic may-may bread
Do us all a favor, will you? thanks.

Thats a bed room not a hospitable.

No... been there though unfortunately. Seek help for your own sake and the sake of those who care about you

explain urself

op here. been there too, for wrestling. i know its unhealthy but ive been able to control it really well. ill starve myself until i look good, then ill slowly put on weight. maybe 15 lbs over a year or 2. then ill do it again.. usually takes a two months to get to where i wanna be.

Ppl who starve themselves are just lazy fucks. Youre better off eating right and going to the gym. No they decide to try and take shortcuts

Me but go to Veeky Forums. They have a devoted thinspo and pro ana thread

You genuinely are praising vulnerable women for having a disease. It’s analagous encouraging someone to get AIDS, saying that it makes them more attractive. It’s disgusting

> Lift for tone and get hot.
Toning doesn't exist and mentioning lifting weights to most women scares them away from excercising, what a man thinks is bulky is way more than what a girl thinks is bulky

he said better not healthier.

No. It's deadly, and if you recover, you typically end up very fat because the body is panicking due to long term starvation.

Use you willpower on something better and more sustainable. THere are plenty of things you ccan do with it that give you the status and admiration with less negatives.

far better off fasting + snek juice, very low calories like that would just make you more hungry

I'm fasting for the whole of January.

I can't put on weight. Is there any benefit for me?

yes doing this will help you stack on muscle

>will not eating help me put on weight

WTF IS THAT

>WTF IS THAT

jesus christ nobody is this retarded right?