When did you realize you were /big/?

Do you guys have a certain criteria for youself to be seen as/feel "big"? I was 140 and skinny before starting, and now I'm 165. I've put on a lot of muscle, but when I look in the mirror I still see a skinny faggot staring back at me. I'm afraid I'll eventually bulk to 200 and still be unhappy with myself. How do you get over that?

Roid or consistently workout for a solid 3-4 years.

i’m in the same boat user. getting bigger is taking time, its only been 6 months for me and i’ve seen good progress so i am just going to keep it up

How big is 170 lads? I used to be 120 two years ago and like OP I still see the holocaust survivor I used to be. I just want to feel big

Is that a flight 2 detroyer in that pic? Got on them seal ooty short. Those shits are uncomfortible.

I think I was 12 at that time.

w2c shorts?

The ride never ends

Im 230 and 6"2. Dunno if that's big. Sometimes i feel too heavy to snowboard and that sucks

I started at 70kg. I looked at guys like Zyzz, Greg Plitt, thought I'd be happy at 85-90. When I was 90 I still saw a skinny fuck.
Started looking at Klokov, Arnie. Thought I'd be happy at 100kg. Still saw a skinny fuck.
I'm 112kg+ @ 6'/14%bf and blasting gear, and I'm looking at Kim Kold, Mariusz Pudzianowski, aiming for 130kg+. I look in the mirror and ive barely left ottermode.

You never get over it. The ride never ends. God bless you if you are 100% happy with how you look.

It's bigger than what you were. Focus on that and use it as motivation to keep building.

You are /big/ when your FFMI is over ~23 with a BF% below 20%.

Normies have no concept of what is big, though. If you're vascular and you can bench 200 lbs, you're big in normie land.

>went from fat fuck to strong fat
>people saying i look 'Swole" strong, muscular

still feel the same as ever.
hahah ,making it right fellas?

Sophomore year of uni when i worked at the uni gym and I got a ton of people into lifting and people looked up to me for gym advice.

Feels good man.

When I reported to freshman HS football camp at 13, 6’1”, 230, bigger than the coach. Farm boy work ethic for the win.

170 isnt big. I'm 5'7 180 and I'm still dyel

when i was in japan

>Do you guys have a certain criteria for youself to be seen as/feel "big"?
I used to think it was when girls would swoon over you when you take your shirt off, at the gym, etc.

But I've since realized that most women either:
A) don't care if you're anything past otter-mode
B) do care, but are too modest/shy to mire you
C) resent men who are jacked in order to protect their own ego/insecurities

A much better metric for how big you are is how many GUYS mire you at the beach/gym/etc.

No homo

No. You're fat or have body dysmorphia

So... I made it? Internet says I'm about 24 FFMI, whatever that means.

Really? Show pics

No I am very small and always will be because my wrists are 17cm, even when I was almost 120kg they did not get bigger

>normies say I'm huge now
>160 at 5'10", so athletic at best

It just makes me feel worse when they compliment honestly. Only compliments from fit guys matter to me

I'm coming down from 170 at 5'6". You're fat.

You can only tell I'm fat if I take my shirt off. Either that or you'll see my love handles when I bend over. I think I'm around 20% bf. Nobody has ever called me fat too so idk

Best picture I have on my phone

Why tf it's sideways, I don't understand

wrong board,as a matter of fact,wrong site.

you should ask on reddit or something,people here dont lift,its all onions

170 is big for you because of your height, you're fat Please stop posting, read the sticky and lurk moar.

20% is fat. Who cares what normies think, the average normie is obese and doesn't workout in any form

Your FFMI isn't even close to 24 unless you are underestimating your body fat

ey
I'm BIG
but all i want to do is be small
Count ya blessings, yew can still get laid ya ol tosser. I know ya can ;)

Probably. Never actually measured it.

Became unable to go into local corner store aisles facing forward. Feels good, as inconvenient as it is.

This is what 170 looks like at 5'7

I'm 6'3 and 200+ lbs and I still feel small.

I'm @200lbs (6'3") and I STILL feel like a skelly.

20 is fat, 15 is decent, 10 is lean, anything below 10 is cut to the point I lose some athletic ability, anything above 20 is hambeast mode, normies don't matter society has a skewed perspective on body fat levels due to rampant obesity. If you are 20% you need to cut

Well, then you fucking know you look good enough. What the fuck?

That’s huge for the average population especially if you have a decent bodyfat user

You have problems

Legit kek'd

240lbs 6'3'' about 20%bf

i have never felt big, my parents are pretty tall/strong people and so are most of my friends