"Girls like guys who lif..."

>"Girls like guys who lif..."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iQlIPOTbuH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Funny, my gf just told me (and I quote):
"Seeing you shirtless makes me want to run my tongue along your abs and body."

Yeah it totally doesn’t work. Don’t EVER do it because one person said so...

I have never once seen an example of a dadbod type guy women find attractive who doesn't have a top tier face.

>lifting for girls

This. If you're average in the face you need to be tall and/or Veeky Forums. We'll kept. White teeth.

Applied to women and men.

>says "don't do it because ONE person said so (with 44K likes)" by using proof of one person who said yours looks good

retard

>dadbod doesn't require lifting
Unless you do a heavy manual labour job, you don't get a dadbod without lifting, because despite popular misconception dadbod isn't skinnyfat, but strongfat.

By "dadbod" they mean strong muscular guy with 16% bodyfat instead of 12% and a beautiful masculine face.

>"I have fucked numerous ripped body men but they are highly desirable and I am afraid they will cheat on me so I am settling with a fat normal man who will treat my like a princess and never leave me. I am only saying this to validate my reasoning. Meanwhile I will still fuck ripped men."

Anecdotes all up in this bitch.

I have over 150 matches on tinder
over a hundred on bumble.
My main pic is a shirtless gym selfie
and then lol to make it better I write not here for hookups in my profile.

Watch what women do not what they say

THIS. Also must come with a fair amount of wealth and status.

I like a dad bod on a guy who legitimately fulfills the "daddy" role (older, handsome, dominant, can and loves to take care of me)

dad bod on a betacuck is just gross

as much as i hate using this phrase: virtue signaling. also, what said. 20% bf and some muscularity looks a lot better with a pretty face and a six figure salary attached to it.

>my gf
Cool, I've never had one. What's it like?

>Meanwhile I will still fuck BBC
ftfy

>Lifting for roasties
>Caring about the opinions of roasties
>Caring what roasties think of you
Lol your a fucking cuck.

Lie to me one more time

seriously, exactly. the way people react, its like people think "dadbod" means skinny fat or plain fat. guys with "dad bod" usually have an average to above average face and that "dad bod" has muscle definition

then again
>caring what women think

Fuck I meant You're

>I have over 150 matches on tinder
>over a hundred on bumble
what, are you proud? i'm like a 21 BMI dweeb in all of my tinder photos, 867 matches nonetheless. and that's after i deleted 100 in a day just to weed out fatties

but here is the thing bobody give is a fuck with a mentally ill cross dresser like you wants.
You are a disgusting disease infested botched abortion.
People care what hot women want.

1. youtu.be/iQlIPOTbuH8
2. >lifting for girls
3. >if you have to lift for girls, lifting for dirty thots

i only swipe on 7 and above.
Should of clarified.
Quality over quantity.
Ugly and fat women do not count

>He thinks public self-reporting is at all accurate for what someone's actual preferences are
>That stupid pasta sauce story of what people SAID they liked and what they actually performed after a taste test.

In this case, not withstanding any women who legit have some dad bod fetish, people who claim to want dad bods are in all likelihood trying to convince themselves or others that they aren't selfish.

Moreso because people are still pretty fucking repressed and lie to themselves about the reality of their sexual urges and that people are chemically primed to find fit physiques more sexually attractive, and it doesn't mean anything more than they're just healthy people with libidos as God intended.

It's fucking weird. I feel like such a dork but she says she loves me. I don't understand it.

Do you want a screenshot?

I'm a girl.

Yes

>she says she loves me.
>says

That by itself doesn't mean anything.
People say shit that they don't mean all the time.

yea but you atleast a 7?
post pic

No I'm not pretty. But hopefully after getting Veeky Forums I'll have a bangin' bod soon. I have a good shape just need to lose weight and firm up.

>44k dad bod twitter users agree you shouldn't get fit

>thick black girl

BAY AREA
A
Y

A
R
E
A

I'll be bulking for a while so I hope this anti-abs meme is true.

>Falling for women's shit tests

oh ok ive you seen you before.
Your obsessed.
What brings you here, you just like looking and Veeky Forums white boys or you like having the insight to man world in this dark corner of the internet.

Hows your ass?

You are gorgeous m’lady
FLORIDA
L
O
R
I
D
A

are you this chick?

hey I'm going to be in the bay area this summer, are there a lot of hot grills there? what's the dating/hook-up scene like for someone who's a bit fit?

>if you have abs you'll expect me to workout too and not get fat like I planned
FTFY

Here you go m8

>firm up
Is this code for tone?

>marshmallow

Just fun to lurk, on winter break and bored at times. Also have a pretty obsessive personality but it'll get old to me eventually

you're being nice thanks

*cringe* yes.

It's code for "Get more muscle around my glutes and abs" which is what I assume other girls mean when they say "tone"

It's a long story

>asking if she's serious

beta move desu

do you post on /r/gonewildcolor

Not him but I'm a Texan who moved to the bay for work. The women here are pure distilled cancer. 100% self absorbed, 2cool4u, date-a-guy-just-for-free-lunch, far left trash. The word "thot" might as well have been invented for these girls. Stay far away.

>No I'm not pretty
Not gonna make it
J U S T . B E . C O N F I D E N T . S I S T A H

Are you sure about that?

Do you post in /cbt/ threads?

what do you think about this pic?

Nah.

yeah still pretty beta desu, I would have just asked her for pics or to meet up because she's definitely horny at that point

gib the milkies and nobody gets hurt

fuck, are there atleast dtf sluts though?

Saved to my "thinspo/goals" folder :3

Well she sends me pics on a regular basis, which is why I sent her a shirtless pic to begin with. I have no interest in sex before marriage.

do you all think she's serious? its a fuckin joke lmfao dad bod is a meme

>suffer my entire life with a dad bod
>spend two years suffering at the gym and dieting to get a toned body
>dad bod is in style and I'm a douchebag girls don't wanna fuck with

screaming inside bros

M O N T R E A L
O
N
T
R
E
A
L

Yeah, if you can stand out from >9000 tech boom fagtrons with McLarens. Or you have drugs.

BLEACHED

can you post the pic you sent her? asking for a friend

Are we all in agreement that orange shirt Afro girl is the most attractive?

>tries to criticize bay area tech boom fagtrons
>when he himself is one
>calls the women cancer because they don't want to get with a sick wealthy engineer like him

aren't 99% of guys in tech dyel autists though? surely it can't be that hard to stand out

good girl

You keep asking her boring questions like these and her well will dry up pretty soon

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

MUST. BREED. NEED. MILKIES.

It was over Snapchat. I mean I could ask her to send it to me, but then she's gonna get curious and I'm not gonna tell her that I'm trying to prove to shitposters on the health and fitness board of an imageboard for east Asian comics and cartoons built on copy pasted code that girls aren't into dadbods and prefer leaner, muscular physiques

No one here thinks girls prefer dadbods friend, I just want to see what you look like

Just take a pic now then. It's the same body so it's all good.

look at that, a girl lying. shocking to say the least

She thinks I'm dorky in a quirky kind of way. I think I'm just a fucking retard, but she likes me the way I am so I'm not complaining.

Obviously sour grapes

I'm also a girl and think a "dad bod" on literally anyone is fucking disgusting. Even if you're rich it's a huge turn off to not give a shit about your body. Plus, come on, sex needs to be enjoyable

The irony is that the term itself started as a joke.

I know I'm DYEL as fuck, but I graduated from skeleton not that long ago. Plus there was a hiatus where we had relatives staying over in our home gym that I just got over today.

desu by Veeky Forums standards you're pretty dyel but I can see some younger girls thinking you look good because you're kind of lean

Don't feel a lack of confidence. You have a good frame. You could look like Phil Heath and still get called a DYEL on here.

It's a contract position and I'm leaving as soon as it's over brah. And I don't make good money. At least not enough to cover the exorbitant cost of living.

They are but they're loaded. Which is conveniently all the women out here care about.

Women are like children they don't actually know what they want

>I can see some younger girls thinking you look good because you're kind of lean

this place with its fucking put downs of everyone, its unbelievable. even when you try to compliment a guy you still criticize saying "only young girls will think you look good"

I never said only young girls would say he looks good, I said they're more likely to think he looks good because most of them just care about abs. Once you get to college and fit chick wants a dude with some muscle on him

>some younger girls thinking you look good because you're kind of lean
ok cool so prime pussy then

I'm a female too, and it's interesting that you feel that way. Frankly I find "dad bod" disgusting on anyone, even those with wealth/status- what, you're so rich you think you can be a fat fuck who doesnt give a shit about your health? Nah.

My parents are upper middle class, my dad works all the time and both of them stay fit, so it can be done even once you get a little older.

I appreciate that anons. I'm still nowhere near where I wanna be though. Hell, the only reason I'm so lean is because it's hard for me to get that calorie surplus every day.

>NYRs are already complaining
God damn if you hate this board so much leave for now come back next year when you get your new year motivation again

>make it
Hmmmm does faking confidence work? Most people describe me as being confident when they meet me and have no idea I'm masking a giant ball of insecurity and self-hatred.

have you tried tinder for hookups? are they all gold diggers on there too?

how much does your dad lift

>Once you get to college and fit chick wants a dude with some muscle on him
again
>now implying only high school girls would like someone who looks like him

you guys literally call everyone a dyel. every. single. person.

I'm not even mad. I'm flattered by what he said.
This

Why isn’t the thiccy black chick posting anymore. I need milkies

Guys I left Veeky Forums in 2012 and came back recently.

We still consider /soc/ cancer right?

this isn't a safe space soyboy

kill yourself disgusting pale ginger faggot

I have no idea, unfortunately I don't go to the gym with him. He's not fucking huge though (did mostly cardio a majority of his life), but he's in his sixties and at a respectable ottermode.

nah there's def a threshold that you can cross where no one would dare call you DYEL