Fat Man

Ask a 270lb, 18 year old boy anything.

Do you think Federer can defend his AO title given that other players aren't exactly in tiptop shape?

yes sir my question is: why do you not kill yourself

How much is that in kilograms?

I was litterally you

>18
>5'10
>283

Now I'm
>5'10
>175
>not a virgin
>21

Lift weights and lurk here faggot, calm down on politics

P.S drink lots of water and dont cut your calories to low, your loose skin wont be bad

122.47kg

I can't lift when I'm dead.

How much water would you consider a lot? I try to drink at least 2 liters a day, plus whatever I drink at the gym. My lifting regime is pretty eh, the Rec Center at my Uni blows.

I drink 4, 800 ML mason jars of water a day.

It is possible to drink too much water. Stick to a regime, I've only done SS for about 6 months but man did I fuck up by losing so much weight without lifting

Take lifting seriously, you're not weak you just aren't committed enough. You won't see results that fast. I just barely see results after going from 190 to 175 while lifting.

Going from 270 down to 220 will be rough, the changes wont be that big but 200 to like 180 is night and day

Enjoy the jawline and pussy, you'll probably find you're not as socially retarded as you think by the way. Fat kids who get skinny do quite well, women will respond to you much better but it'll be hard to know exactly when you start being attractive but once you catch the hints youll be golden

The drop from 270 to 220 won't bring drastic changes? That's weird. I guess I would need to see some before and after pictures to get what you mean.

Isn't there an app for starting strength? I hate going to the Rec Center without a plan.

Theres some changes but you'll basically look like a smaller and smaller version of what you did at 270 because it's all about body fat % and that changes more and more the lower you get. I didn't mean to discourage you by that, just it pays off even more the further you get.

Also nvm I dont do SS, I do strong lifts 5x5. If you google strong lifsts 5x5 pdf you'll find a free 35 page PDF.

Basically you do some really basic lifts 5 sets, 5 reps and you increase the weight. Elliot Hulse has a video about lifting while losing weight and he recommended 5x5 I believe.

You should for sure stick to the plan and try to count calories and track your protein. My friend who weighs more and has lifted twice as long as I have, lifts less than I do because he switches programs and doesnt get enough protein.

Also a really big tip is to start some other habits so you dont just revert to going back to your old ways. Having more routines help strengthen your other routines. If you go through with this your entire mindset will change for the better, it's gonna build will power and strength in you.

I believe in you faggot, go watch some Jordan Peterson videos and read the PDF. Research pays off big time.

Pics of body?

Also, how much do you blame your parents?

How does it affect your interaction with the opposite sex?

In a bit, but

I blame at least my mother a lot. As a kid she gave me 3-4 cans of soda (Coke or Mountain Dew), a day, and didn't let me play outside a lot. Mainly just playing N64 or the PS2. Parents were divorced and mom had custody so I never got to really learn any good habits from my dad.

It affects it quite a bit, but it's not bad. I have a lot of solid girl friends, but never had a relationship. It gets pretty lonely.

How does someone reach this point? do you not see yourself and realizze you have a problem? do you just not care about yourself?

Not OP but it's an ego problem. You start to identify with being the fat kid and you don't think you either have the strength or willpower to do it. It's all a mental block really, you feel so weak that you convince yourself it doesn't matter. When I was fat I'd think about being fat all the time but never did anything to change it because in a way you feel stuck.

Once OP fixes his problems, he'll probably notice his ego float away. You won't define yourself as someone who can't do things, you'll be extremely motivated.

OP here, I didn't really realize there was a problem until the end of my freshman year of high school. And like said, it was was just kind of apart of me. That was just who I was. I still lifted and stuff but I only worried about getting my max's up, not losing weight.

About 10 years ago, I went from 260 to 220 over the course of 5 months. Had no clue I'd lost any weight. Only reason I found out is because I used to work on a wharf and a bunch of us weighed ourselves on the freight scale one day.

Damn, you didn't feel the difference at all? I feel like dropping 40lbs, you would at least feel a little lighter, or faster when say running.

another one lost to the powerlifting meme!

get aesthetic. CICO and satiety.

Im sorry :( I didn't know any better. I at least didn't feel like shit 24/7 from lack of exercise.

Nah, not a fucking difference. Still out of breath going up stairs and shit. After that though, I lost another 30 pounds over the course of that summer. When I was between 190 and 200, that's when I felt the difference. I started doing track and stuff. I could run much longer and got my breath back a lot faster. My loose skin was fucking horrifying. When I bent over, the loose skin on my stomach was fucking disgusting and I could almost pull my neck skin over my lower lip.

How did you deal with the loose skin? I'm not sure if the drop from 270 to 220-210ish will make a lot if i'm lifting at the same time. When should I be worried about it?

I ended up going to college and gained some weight back (fat, not muscle). I went up to ~215 so I didn't really have loose skin on my stomach anymore.

I think it depends how fast you lose it, I think. I'm really not sure. I was averaging a 10 lb loss per month doing cardio stuff. The first months were exclusively hockey (goalie, go figure), then running and bike. I believe if you lose 50-60 lbs over a year while working out, you shouldn't have a loose skin problem. At least not a noticeable one.

>n64 and ps2
You’re not 18, you’re 30.

Ah, rip. Im in the University right now, so I'm trying to devote any time I'm not spending studying, working out instead.

My overall goal is to be just comfortable with myself at say, a pool. I don't think I've ever had a good experience at one just because of my weight, so I'd like to be able to go to one without issue. However, that would mean I need to be at 200lbs or less. Would lifting help a lot with the loose skin at that point?

Nah, 18. My brother shared his stuff with me. Mario 64 and Star Wars Battlefront was the shit. Im not really sure how you'd like me to prove it.

What percent of your disgusting state would you say is due to your shit parents and what percent is due to your lack of self-respect?

Not sure how I would define percentages, but if we do it by age we could figure it out. I've always been a fat person, well as far back as I can remember anyways. So lets start with 2 years old? We have 16 years of fat to distribute blame to. I would say until about I was 12, I didn't really know what counting calories was, or why I gained weight, etc. So 10 years out of 16 would be my mothers fault, while the remaining 6 would be my own.
.5% Parents fault
.5% My fault

Welp I hope you fix your situation. You being a fatass is like a scarlet letter telling everyone you are either lazy, stupid, or/and apathetic. I don't want to be around anyone like that.

Got no respect for anyone that can't even respect themselves. Good luck.

I'm working on it. I been kicking my soda habit, and been trying to eat less junk. I've lost 10 in 3 months from that, (Not counting calories), and moderate work at the Rec Center. Just trying to make it apart of my daily routine, rather than a goal each day.

Yeah, I'm 100% sure lifting would help. I had loose skin under my arms (not a lot, still some) and lifting would have made a world of difference. Frankly, I didn't mind the loose skin. The only noticeable one was on my stomach and only if I was bent over like 90 degrees. The positives way, way outweighed the negatives. Apparently I have a solid jawline when I'm not a fat fuck.

Btw, you might be comfortable at a higher weight than 200, depending on how tall you are. I'm 215 lbs right now, but I'm 6'2 or 6'3, so I can comfortably go the the pool/beach without a shirt on. Sure, no one's going to look at me lustfully, but no one's gonna call me a fat fuck either. I just look like another generic dude. Doesn't mean you have to settle for that weight, but you can be comfortable a bit earlier.

It is a lifestyle change for sure and it sounds like you are taking the right steps. Some people can lose weight by just drinking nothing but water.

Try to hit the rec 2-3 times a week for some resistance training. It will help you lose weight much faster and not get flabby by preserving/growing some muscle.

I laff I lose

I would honestly like to be going 5ish times a week. The Rec Center is the only amount of fun I can have in the Uni right now. (Small town, no fake ID), so spending 1-2 hours a day in there would be enjoyable for me.

Bump