What does Veeky Forums reccomend for bulk foods? I’m pretty new to lifting coming from skelly...

What does Veeky Forums reccomend for bulk foods? I’m pretty new to lifting coming from skelly, and I want to make some good changes to my diet

5’10 150 (pic)... I want to bulk up, but I don’t know the best foods, like Im trying to stay away from chicken breast because it’s estrogen rich

Oh I also eat lots of oats

Shit u look alright to me. Good enough for girls that’s for sure.

Peanut butter, Nutella, bagels, chicken wings, cheeseburgers, milkshakes are god tier. Only someone with shit genetics will get fat from eating these foods.

why are so you scared of estrogen?
do you seriously think eating chicken will turn you into a girl?

I only lift for the strength gains, but I need to bulk up to get stronger

Yea I come from a long line of skinny people so genetics isn't much of a worry for me. I basically eat anything I can, but I'll get more of what you suggested, thanks!

Yes
To be honest I don't know much about it's interaction with testosterone, but I figured it wouldn't be all that bad for me if I forgo consuming estrogen-rich foods if I don't need to. I still eat chicken, just not as much as steak or pork

Sorry about the super big photo, I uploaded it from my phone, here's a smaller one

Skelly here. Diet is one my biggest issues. How many calories were you eating when you started?

Protein shake (4 scoops)
1 whole onion (raw)

Changed my diet after I started lifting, but since about 6 months ago it’s been around or beyond 3,500 a day. Mass gainer shakes and big dinners with small lunch and lots of snacks

>Mass gainers
Iv been afraid to use these because of the high sugar amount. You had any ill effects from them?

No, a lot of my friends say they get bloated but I’ve never had a problem. I think for most brands you’re supposed to take 2 servings a day or something like that so I take one with breakfast and one pre-bed, easy 1200 calories or something like that

Is the onion meme real?

Thanks bro. Ill have a look into mass gainers then. I made sure this year im going to gain weight since being skellymode my whole life. Good luck with the bulk.

Thanks, you too

>Mass gainer shakes
Try not to supplement too much of your diet with mass gainers, they have so many calories that could be used much better on nutritious foods.
Brown rice
Greek yogurt
Eggs
Milk
Sardines, chicken, beef
Oats

Anyone have any general appetite advice, i feel like i am borderline throwing up just trying to get down 4 500cal meals a day

>4 500cal meals a day
for what purpose? just eat 2000 calories for dinner.

You get used to it.
I was super skelly (120lbs 5'11) and I failed at 3k a day 6 or 7 times before sticking with it.
If you keep a good sleep schedule, you should schedule your meal times also, that way you won't eat a 1k meal then forget to eat for the next 8 hours.

I eat smaller meals cause i feel like i can't eat more 55kg 178cm skelly

Yeah i think my sleep schedule is a big problem. As a 55kg 178cm skelly should I be eating like a few large meals or spread it out over the day? What worked for you?

You really do get used to it. And you can eat a lot more than 500kcal meals at your weight. Don't trust your lying skelly brain.
You know how fat people always insist they eat well and work out? They really do believe that, the fat brain is lying to them. Skelly brains do the same thing. Your diet is a habit, so you can't rely on 'wanting' to eat more. You have to consciously force yourself to do it, every time, until it replaces the current habit.
I ate 2 'large' meals a day, then snacked for the rest.
The best way is a big breakfast. If you can get 800-1000 in you at the very start of the day, its much easier. Just choose something you find easy to eat.
Also make shakes. They can easily give you an extra 1000kcal a day.

Heres the good news. At your weight, if you aim for 3k a day (even if you fall short sometimes, like 2600/2800) you'll still gain weight very quickly at first. I went from 120lbs to 140 in about 3 months. Its probably not exactly healthy, worked out fine for me though. If you die, its not my fault.

>tfw vegan'd/fasted my way down to about 125-130lbs at 176cm

Can't wait to get jacked in a few months

Whats for breakfast bitch

Yes! During each meal try to eat as much as you can. And then drink one glass of water or milk to slowly expand your stomach. This way you will have slightly more space for food next time you eat.

Train your stomach up this way, worked wonders for me.

GOMAD

Chili
H
I
L
I

Can i ask you something, how many times you eating and what food do you eat per day to reach that many calories? Sorry for bad english

Oatmeal and mass gainer smoothie, sometimes with eggs

Ok, thanks :D

I drink a gallon every two days and have been for a very long time

chicken breast is fine

it's the best source of protien

anyways, u look ok, but your delts need some work user

focus on them

>hatch a couple eggs into the oatmeal as you're boiling it
>Bone at the teeth

I try to have 3 meals a day with snacks (fruit mostly).

Mass gainer shakes are about 1200 calories + 2-3 servings of fruit (140-210 calories)
I have a meal plan at my uni so I go to a cafe and get a 900 calorie lunch + a side
And usually for dinner since I'm poor I'll have lots of pasta or pork, which is never less than 1000 calories

combined with snacks and an additional post workout protein shake, my calorie intake hovers around 3,500 daily

Yea I had a shoulder injury but now I'm all good so I have been targeting them a bit more, but they are my weakest muscle group. I do a shoulder specific day once a week and have been doing cable rows instead of pendlay since my injury about 9 months ago, but I could probably go back to pendlay rows. What's a good shoulder workout to target everything, and should I be doing shoulders more than once a week?
I do 15-30 pull-ups every work-out to warm up, sometimes weighted depending on the muscle group being worked, and I figured anterior delts get worked a lot when I focus on chest, and I work in a machine delt fly for posterior delts whenever I do rows

wait so are mass gainers good or bad? I picked this up a while back but I stopped using it because I was afraid the body just treated it at simple carbs/sugar.

you're avoiding chicken for its estrogen but drinking a gallon of milk from a pregnant cow every two days

chicken is life

Good point

>That cumrope attached to the belly

wait Im retarded ignore all the shit about rows I meant lat raises with cables vs dumbbells