Hear squats are good for a better butt

>Hear squats are good for a better butt
>Try doing one
>Fall on my butt
>Can't do one with a straight back or without shifting weight from my heels to my toes
Wtf
I think I have exercise autism, no matter how much an exercise is explained I can't do it right
Never could do a pushup right or a clean

try losing a few hundred pounds first

try looking up squat form its much more complicated than you think

By the sound of it, it's your first time squatting. Almost no one can squat with even decent form their first time. I've been lifting for a year and I'm still trying to perfect my squat form. Keep doing them. Work on ankle flexibility and use weight that you can do with good form and work your way up. Yes, squatting will give you a nice ass. No doubt. Shouldn't take long to see ass gainz either.

I'm 140 pounds 5'7 user
I got a bit of belly chub but I'm not fat, please don't bully me
I'll try reading some more about it
Are there any easier butt exercises I can do at home?
Gyms scare me and I'm still saving up for at home equipment
Okay I'll try, I'm sure it'll be easier once I get home equipment, I had weight training i high school and squats with like 40+the 45 lb bar were my favorite exercise

>Hear squats are good for a better butt
Do squats increase or decrease butt size?

>I'm 140 pounds 5'7 user
>anime girl reaction images
post boipussy

>Gyms scare me

You’re just inflexible, it’s not a form issue, just sit down into squat while holding something and try to move your legs outward and push your knees over your legs, I was able to it straight away, that other guy is chatting shit, you’re not fat at all, I’m same height 66kg and I’m like 15% bf

Become my qt gf(male/female) and i can teach you to squat and accompany you to the gym so you wont be afraid

What anime is that?

>>Can't do one with a straight back or without shifting weight from my heels to my toes
it took me 3-4 lifting sessions before i could keep my heels on the ground while squatting. keep practicing.

not autism. average untrained person doesnt have what it takes to perform a single squat. work on your ankle mobility and then things will get easier.

Bodyweight squats.
Look up how to do them if you have forgotten the natural skill of a human bean. You can use any wall to help with them if you are in really bad shape.

Also work on your flexibility and ankle mobility.

play ddr

break at the knees not the hips

tense your upper back

if form fixes have a hard time working, you might have terrible leverages and could benefit from lowbar squats and/or weightlifting shoes

i honestly should have said "brace your entire core" instead of "tense your upper back"

take a huge breath before the rep and literally squeeze every muscle in your torso and hips that you can, a braced core needs flex in the abs, back, and glutes to keep your back and hips aligned

looks like Saki or Saki: Achiga-hen

I'm in a similar situation. I can do a proper (low bar) squat but I just can seem to do it reliably.

I'll hit one perfect rep and think "oh fuck that was good I finally figured it out" and on the next one I start digging my heels and my toes leave the floor.

Hopefully I've got the motion down by the time I reach my 5RM.

>the new year anime posting has begun
Fuck

You need to start with your body weight, you said 140 so put a 45lb plate on each side of the bar. Make sure you're wearing flat shoes like flip flops or barefoot

Increase, same way curls increase bicep size. Firmness will be the main change though.

Are you doing bodyweight squats? I've only ever had the "shifting weight to toes" problem with bodyweight. You just have to put your arms out in front of you.

If you want a good butt do other things than squats, squats are by far not the best exercise out there.
Barbell hip extensions
>Good mornings
>Straight leg deadlifts
>Lunges
>Single leg squats
>Weighed back extensions

>Can't do one with a straight back or without shifting weight from my heels to my toes

Maybe if you didn't wear heels to the gym like a fucking faggot your form would improve you fucking faggot

>good butt
As in reduced size? I just want to make my butt smaller [and firmer].

>140
>5'7
you fat fuck.
learn how to eat without shoveling everything in sight down your throat.

Sorry ;_;

kys anime loving faggot

can't squat without losing balance.
can goblet squat no problem
why tho

>2018
>Not watching anime
Kys