/fit shit that won't hurt gains

I don't really go for alcohol and weed because I want gains and I don't want to be apathetic. I've been very stressed and annoyed and aggravated because bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks. Will this help me loosen up ?

Definitely. Be sure to take a massive rip from a bong using a torch lighter.

lmao fuck no

Yeah, sure... Totally fine bro. You're not going to have a horrifying existential crisis bro. Salvia is fun man, you totally won't become a drooling retard talking to demon-aliens through black hole portals in your carpet.

Have fun.

Oh I remember my first salvia trip...
I wonder how my family in the kansas dust bowl in the other reality are doing

nothing like a little ego death to help loosen up and get over a girl imho

If the idea of Satan's black dominion raping your astral projection is your idea of loosening up, then go for it.

My first salvia trip I was a golf ball flying through the air on the golf channel. At least that one was curiously not terrifying.

I knew a guy who got stuck inside a red trapezoid on this stuff.
You into geometry bro?

What to try salvia but it's too hard to get here.
Can always get DMT though. Few big trips a year always help to keep my head on straight as ironic as that sounds.

nothing like the quarterly DMT trips to really ground yourself in reality

Exactly mate. Helps keep everything in perspective, and reminds me to not stress the small shit.
I think I'll start to make my own DMT.

Acid is pretty good for that

its pretty fun actually

I tried this years ago as a teeanger, and this was pretty similar to my experience to Salvia.

Fuck knows why people do that shit for fun. Literally one of the most terrifying things ever. Nothing has ever come close to fucking me up in the way Salvia did.

Why is this on Veeky Forums again?

I just did a bit in this pipe I used to smoke weed out of. I'm not an astral projecting but is it just me or do you feel very low, I feel like an accordion

mental health related

big money

Yeah youre on the way

make your asshole loosen up

I've seen hardcore drug users geek on that stuff

First time feeling right now. It feels like my face is on sideways

try phenibut

smoke it in small doses. fucking hilarious

You need to smoke more to "hole" on it but There is a sweet spot where your still somewhat grounded in reality and don't get such scary visuals

I was the dog in the cartoon cat dog pointing down at me the first time I tried it. Another time I tried it a train busted through my window with rabbits in blue bib overalls conducting the train with the mocarina song playing in the background. Another time I was looking in the mirror while tripping on it and thought I was a Robot called robot steve.