Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/My600lbLife/comments/7nk51g/james_k_is_apparently_dying/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>boogie will never ma-rry again
Yeah I agree

d-delete this...

inb4 he becomes an anorexic

Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang (Gucci gang!)
Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang
Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang (Gucci gang!)

I never understood why anyone cares. What does he bring to the table?

Fuck!!! All he needs to do now is gain some muscle, get a hair cut and shave the beard and he'll become Chad.

Boogie I know you're reading this and I love you
You're a bit of a fag but I love you regardless

Same

Why does he keep this disgusting beard?

I never thought I'd see this man in a portrait orientated photo.

Well done

>Boogie I know you're reading this

This, he lurks here all the time.

Boogie, start lifting you faggot. We spoke before, you told me you had shit knees when I told you to squat, but it's now or never.

START FUCKING LIFTING.

You can get skin surgery later and there's something to be said about seeing your own dick.

When will she have her surgery?

God this bitch is really starting to look like Jabba

Boogie people from here shit on you all the time but never forget the word of our lord Zyzz

we're all gonna make it brehs

Probably after another TLC celeb finishes kicking it.

reddit.com/r/My600lbLife/comments/7nk51g/james_k_is_apparently_dying/

kek

His BMI is like 44. He's got a long way to go but it's pretty undeniable he has made progress.

Boogie if you're reading this, we're all gonna make it breh.

O-Oh no is this the end of pop off James?

But it's fried!

Didnt the show start with her trying to loose weight but since she thought it was too hard now its about her embracing it? God i hate fucking little bitches like this. Loosing weight is just about making it for the month of eating small, after that its smooth sailing. They rack a disiprin.

noooo that fat fuck was supposed to die

To be fair he's getting there. Never been a big fan of him for various reasons, but to be honest I can't help but hope he loses the weight. Being big and hating yourself fucks you up in the head BUT you can recover from it. I know that personally having lost over 100lbs and having seen my life/mentality improve. And if I can do it, any cunt can.

>too undisciplined to just eat less
>have to resort to invasive surgery to re-install normal physical limitations on the amount you can ingest
/fraud/ for fat people

Why doesn't he buy some smaller clothes already.

His wife took all of his money after the divorce.

At least he can keep the house I guess.

good for him

WTF??? How can this be the same person?

Nothing. He just spams his shit on here for shekels. These threads should be deleted immediately and OPs get permabanned.

Daily reminder that while you post Boogie hate posts, Boogie1488 is out there slaying pussy and you're jerking it traps.
>inb4 they're not the 8/10 that are my standard
Don't lie faggot you're still a virgin.

Kek

boogie pls go

One on the left is pretty tasty

Agreed. She looks like type that would do anything to keep a man happy. Plus, 2018 has been declared the year of the braphog.

>Boogie1488 is out there slaying pussy
No he isnt, he split with his wife because he was literally physically unable to, and I doubt that'll change until he loses another 100lbs.

That beard is fucking repulsive and grotesque, god damn, I'm happy for Booger's weight loss and I'm rooting for him but fuck dude, how do you not know that your beard looks like Osama bin Laden's goat's taint hair?

FUCK! SHAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He probably has a lot of skin tags like most fat people do, so the beard covers them.

when you don't have standards maybe

who would have thunk it a youtube famous person not finding it hard to get pusspuss when he has literally 1000s + fans some of which will be female, some of which for what ever reasons be it wealth, the fame or genuinely liking him will be attracted

"It's only in America that somebody can become famous just because they go from being a big fat ass to not being a big fat ass." Stan

go back

This has nothing to do with Veeky Forumsness. Considering this dude has posted an AMA on Veeky Forums where he glossed over constructive criticism with a passive-aggressive attitude, is an admitted previous internet troll, constantly posts tweets about Veeky Forums, and is a whiny attention-whore, I have no doubt that some of these, not all, are posted by him to garner more attention and praise.

As always, report + sage. I am more than open to not seeing this dude's face on Veeky Forums as his weight loss isn't even due to becoming Veeky Forumser, it's solely due to surgery, the least Veeky Forums way to become Veeky Forums.