Uzoma Obilor

What does Veeky Forums think about Uzoma? Is he natty?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ycu9ruwvXdE

Been subbed to him for a while and he seems like a genuine guy blessed with genetics.

>Is he natty?
no.
None of your favorite fitness personalities are. Its part of the scam. They get paid to sell supps so they claim that they're natural and that X supplement was the cause of their physique. When in reality if its not WPI/WPC, creatine, multivitamins or caffeine chances are its not going shit to help you out

>dat height
AHAHAHAHAHAH

>blessed with 5'6 genetics

even if by some possibility he was natural, it wouldn't mean you could achieve his body just because he did; it would just mean he has steroid-tier genetic hormone levels.

I don't know if he is natty. But a physique like that is possible natty. It's crazy how much retards like Blaha have made it a mainstream opinion that you can barely get to the stage to where you look like you lift with a shirt on without drugs.

I'm in the military stationed in Korea with some guys who look massive. The internet has led me to believe all big guys are using roids but there's no way these lower ranking guys are on gear while overseas in a foreign country for years on end. I highly doubt one can get ahold of gear in Japan and Korea. They would shrink in a year but this one guy I know has stayed big.

Honestly he might be, that pic his shoulders look decent but not giant bowlingballs, his traps also not that extreme. Obviously this pic is taken at stageready body fat levels with lighting make up and whatnot. He's also really short which helps. I don't know him but I'd give him the favour of the doubt and say he could be natty if indeed top 0.1% genetics, training diet etc. None of us could ever achieve that though.

It's extremely easy to get gear anywhere if you know where to look.

Back to the manlet pit! Off you go!

yes he is natty. If he was roiding then his physique is sub par considering his height.

>WPI/WPC
?

>Is he natty?

Ask your seniors, they would have some.

> age 15, slightly over the top chest
> age 20, roided up freak

that's funny

5'6. At that height it might be with good genes. But that doesn't mean you won't be offered a kids menu every where you go.

This dude has literal breast.
I could milk him and pure estrogen would come out.

Is the Chance the Lifter?

>5’6”

>I'm in the military stationed in Korea with some guys who look massive. The internet has led me to believe all big guys are using roids but there's no way these lower ranking guys are on gear while overseas in a foreign country for years on end. I highly doubt one can get ahold of gear in Japan and Korea. They would shrink in a year but this one guy I know has stayed big.
>Look at me I'm retarded

natty? probably not. Manlet with an ugly face? definitely.

What kind of douche stops growing at 15?

Some guy I know claims he‘s natty. Is he?
>

>Extremely hard to get roids in Japan and Korea
Cept it's easier to get roids in Japan and Korea than in the States. 10 minutes of googling anabolic laws would of told you this.

loool. I grew til 19 I swear.

Yes natty

baka, he said "galactic acid" @ 1:22.

It‘s just that his delts made me a little suspicious but I‘ll give him the benefit of the doubt.

wtf is it with you faggets and delts making you suspiciously?
>what is lightning
>what is a pump
>what are lateral raises

Apparently „capped“ delts = not natty according to Veeky Forums

This board is pathetic, no he's not fucking natty. Everyone who looks like that is either on gear most of the year or some 0.1% genetic freak who has gone full autism mode about lifting.

>5'6
:^)

>there are people who still respond to "is he natty" threads

you guys are just as bad, just stop responding to these threads

>5'6

I don't think of him.

Is he natty tho? I may not be able to pronounce his name but I know natural when I see it

>blessed with genetics
>5'6"
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
*breaths in deeply*
AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHahahahahhahaHHAHAHAHAHAHJAHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>whey protein isolate/whey protein concentrate
Brainlet