185g cholesterol per egg

>185g cholesterol per egg
Wtf

Other urls found in this thread:

thenutritionwonk.com/single-post/2016/04/13/Ancel-Keys-and-the-Seven-Country-Study-A-Response-to-The-Sugar-Conspiracy
citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.549.6029&rep=rep1&type=pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11333841
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/09/13/493739074/50-years-ago-sugar-industry-quietly-paid-scientists-to-point-blame-at-fat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dietary cholesterol doesn't equal blood cholesterol

c'mon man this is common knowledge at this point

man are you eating ostrich eggs where the fuck do you even get a 185g egg by itself

>not bulking on dino eggs

why is she so hot when she cries

most girls are

Nah, when my gf cries I just want to teleport myself out of there.

maybe don't get in a relationship with an ugly girl

Yes it does.
The studies that say it doesn't just used people who already had insane bood cholestoral so of course switching to a strict controlled diet with eggs in there will appear "good"

suffering

this
the egg industry is a massive one do you really think it was just going to let a study by a bunch of no name uni tards kill it?

Dietary cholesterol doesn't affect blood cholesterol. You got memed on breh

Dietary cholesterol does affect blood cholesterol. The more you consume, the less your body produces day to day, but it only produces so much a day and can only compensate for so much daily cholesterol consumption

Dietary cholesterol DOES affect blood cholesterol, but only until it hits a concentration around the 500mg point, so anything over 2 1/2 eggs wouldn't do anything. 500mg is over the known risk factor limit though.

Damn, Chloe Moretz looks like THAT?!

5-6 eggs 4 times a week. Thoughts?

I eat 3 eggs and a piece of toast every day for breakfast. Sometimes I throw in waffles or bacon/sausage.

Been eating 6 eggs a day for 3 months now. Feeling good, don't fall for the meme

Stop lying and spreading misinformation please

That logic is as retarded as durian rider saying "sodas cause weight loss because it worked for me" why are cholesterol deniers so retarded?

been eating 4-7 scrambled eggs on average 4 times a week for the past year and now i'm ready for a c cup

I ate 4 eggs and a medium sized steak for breakfast, just try and stop me.

Great way to wear hidden swastikas everywhere

What a dumb fucking meme. I ate like 6 eggs a day for years. Got my blood tests earlier today, and guess what? Cholesterol levels lower than average. Literally just genetics, exercise and otherwise proper diet.

high cholesterol = high test
not all cholesterol = bad

>tfw Testosterone is made from cholesterol
avoid cholesterol if you want to stay a soiboi

Superior patrician choice coming through.

Who cares? Cholesterol is dangerous only for people who sit on their ass all day.

Recent studies are showing cholesterol is good for you

>185g
is this bait?

your body only makes like 10mg of testosterone per day
1 egg is like what, 300-400mg of cholesterol?
besides that, your body can make cholesterol on its own
brb eating eggs every day just to make sure Lmao
fucking idiots, there's no other word for some of you

Ok but the body doesn’t just use or excrete it, you store the cholesterol in your liver and use it to make hormones and other ingredients for human life. Dietary cholesterol isn’t inherently bad, it’s also better if you do eat some eggs (the egg is also the reference protein for nutrition because it contains all 9 essential amino acids).

You mean mg right?

Please cite non egg board funded studies that prove this please

>the bulging tummy
my favorite

you can tell she's bloatmaxxing

Post pic of blood work results pls

So are fatty streaks in your blood vessels. More broscience pls

look man, mammals have been eating dyno eggs for millenia, we basically live because of dyno retarded reproductive system.

Eggs are good 4 u.

high cholesterol = high estrogen

Do you actually know what the biological function of cholesterol is?

High LDL is your body trying to unfuck your shit. Just. Dont. Be. Fat.

cholesterol helps produce test

HDL*

lurk more
in med school or smth

I paid my dues.

>that Wimp Lo logic

Broscience

this is like a deviant art oc wtf

omg wtf is wrong with all these meatheads saying eating eggs doesn't raise your cholesterol OF COURSE IT DOES. seriously, if you're eating more than one egg a week STOP right now unless you're content dying of a heart attack at 50. show me an egg eater who's healthier than a vegan and I may consider doubting the decades of pure science that proved how bag eggs are for your health, but I don't think that will be happening any time soon.

show me a vegan that can survive without supplements! I researched veagans and they have some good points. But if u cant live without supplements, that means something. Thats a Natures way to say FUCK U.

Case closed. Vegans wouldnt even live had it not for science fueled by motivated egg eaters.

Anyways, purpose of life is to live enough to begin another life (copulate) not to live 200 years jerking ur cock to plants. And meat and eggs will guarantee u beat the shit of average vegan. ON AVERAGE.

egg eater will evolve into a meme soon, good one 4 that matter.

Also eggs are healthy for heart, and balanced diet is best.

(You) tried

Step off, weakling

I eat a dozen a day, heart seems just fine

Relying on empirical evidence is better than on some gibberish biased study

you = retard

triplets confirm and I agree.

From my experience, 6 eggs a day is the limit. I tried 8 eggs/day and after 2 weeks I was starting to have random chest pain for about 10 seconds and after that the next day while lifting, so I just decided to come back to 6 eggs/day to be sure. It's been 6 months since that happened, and I heartily recommend it to all of you brehs, don't listen to naysayers or soyboys telling you otherwise.

Back to plebbit

>But if u cant live without supplements, that means something. Thats a Natures way to say FUCK U.
That might have some validity if humans lived in a way that we could call natural. If you lived outside eating dirty food and sleeping in your own shit, you probably wouldn't have to supplement B12. We don't live like that anymore, so appealing to nature when your entire life structure is unnatural doesn't make sense. Vitamin D is another very common supplement for the same reason. If you live outside in the sun, you shouldn't need vitamin D pills, but most people live indoors.

you don't want to be a bro?
fagget

I don't want to be YOUR bro, faggot. You'd try to grab my dick from the bottom bunk.

You failed your middle school biology class and are too stupid to understand it, therefore it must be biased and gibberish?

Scientific evidence is empirical. Anecdotes have far more objectively definable methodological problems than even the lowest quality non-retracted data you can find in any actual science journal.

This. It's always the betas saying eggs are bad.

bunk?
who sleeps in bunks unless its in a hostel or ski chalet

hurr durr eggs are bad they big cholesterol (bad) even though many people eat them and have no cholesterol problems (lies) and dietary cholesterol is broken down for nutrition (also a lie. they even teach you at middle school that eating fat = being fat, why should cholesterol be any different?)

soyboy shills out in force today I see.

>many people
That isn't a figure based on actual evidence but rather something you just pulled out of your ass because it sounds good enough for a retard like you.

>they even teach you at middle school that eating fat = being fat, why should cholesterol be any different?
The middle school biology book or even the fucking relevant "simple wikipedia" articles (which you just demonstrated that you are incapable of ever being able to read or understand btw) teaches you that mammalian cells cannot catabolize most sterols unlike most triglycerides. Nobody gives a fuck about your shallow intuition on how it should be.

>m-muh science
>reality doesn't align with the studies
>it's reality that's wrong
Soyboys truly are psychotic.

Your puerile drivel isn't better than science. None of your hallucinations have any basis in reality. Stop projecting and get professional treatment before you start hurting yourself, retard.

So my blood tests are hallucinations now? I'll keep eating my eggs long after your science tells you I should be dead.

middle school also told me that the gulf of tonkin happened. maybe we should strive for a greater understanding of life than that of a 7th grader?

incredibly naive post. if you think every scientific study is automatically more legitimate than anecdote because "muh scientific method" then you're actually retarded . the supplement exists solely off of disingenuous independent studies

I have a 6 egg omelette every morning. My heart is nearly 2kg and my prostate is protruding from my anus

its fine

Lads, do you think all the veganposting and these soyshills are from the antifa migrants who came to troll /pol/ and ended up staying?

In my day Veeky Forums was about aesthetics and powerlifting

>my blood tests
Post both them and how you mistakenly believe they support the pseudo-intellectualism you've flooded the thread with. My sides are ready.

>I'll keep eating my eggs long after your science tells you I should be dead.
Science tells us that atherosclerosis takes decades to have clinical effect. Stop conflating it with your broken brain.

There is no study fulfilling my aforementioned criteria (published in an actual science journal and not something like vixra or a pseudojournal) that would get worse evidence grading than an anonymous anecdote. The only naive retard here is you.

you realize that fasting spikes your blood cholesterol right, user? Like say, not eating for 12 hours before a blood test.

Gay audition tape and she's not the great of an actress. She acts like her self in every movie she plays, which is similar to her first role. She gives acting a bad name and the people who keep getting her casted are even worse.
When acting was about selling a character, not YOUR character.... If that's even what you would call it...

>In my day Veeky Forums was about aesthetics and powerlifting
good times

Veeky Forums started to suffer around the 2016 elections. /pol/'s population increased by like 500% because of incoming Redditors, and from /pol/ they flooded the rest of the boards.

This man is correct.
go on google scholar and find it yourself you lazy fuck. it is common knowledge. cholesterol was the diet industry's boogeyman 10 years ago after sugar and fat got run through.

Fuck man the last 3 years have been a sharp and steady downhill. It was SO GOOD back in the day, I was lurking back as far as '08. Now it is just trolls, the meme of the week (right now it is BLOATMAXXING and onions with /fast/ on the rise), and spam about youtube drama. Just look at the fucking catalog.
>lol zomg redpill me on x
>200 replies
We don't even have good tripfags anymore since you all doxxed them. We got that fatfuck panzer and that fatfuck fatfuck.

Isley is still around some times

>Induced stable angina in 2 weeks by eating eggs
>Thinks this somehow proves the healthiness of eggs

Shiggy my kekkels.

>cholesterol was the diet industry's boogeyman 10 years ago after sugar and fat got run through.
you're getting the order wrong i think

you get the idea. sodium was the evil monster for awhile. so were just carbs in general when atkins was huge.

cholesterol isn't bad for you neither is fat, big sugar literally paid scientists in the 50's-60's to lie and blame all the problems caused by sugar on fats and cholesterol

And you belive this why? How are so many of you so fucking stupid that you fall for some blog post or youtube video?

t. Big Sugar

thenutritionwonk.com/single-post/2016/04/13/Ancel-Keys-and-the-Seven-Country-Study-A-Response-to-The-Sugar-Conspiracy

>go on google scholar and find it yourself you lazy fuck. it is common knowledge
If you make a claim, be able to substantiate it.

Dietary cholesterol raises blood cholesterol
citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.549.6029&rep=rep1&type=pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11333841

What meta-analysis of controlled feeding experiments do you have that says otherwise?

>185g cholesterol in an egg that weighs ~70-80g
k

hurr durr how about the original science
>npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/09/13/493739074/50-years-ago-sugar-industry-quietly-paid-scientists-to-point-blame-at-fat

If the sugar industry said "hey, go research fat" and then research into saturated fat showed that it's unhealthy, that's still a valid finding. It's not the 1950s anymore and both sugar and saturated fat are known to be unhealthy.

>npr
>trustworthy
huehuehuehuehue
>YOR TAX CUTZ DON'T MEAN ANYTHING THEY'RE REALLY A TACS INGREAS BECAUSE INFLATION IS LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO CONDROL LMAO

The only thing consistent about these studies is, ironically, how inconsistent an effect eggs have on individuals.

What she means is that she's really craving the BWC

You must be new here. This board on top of the slightly less insane hourly serving of broscience routinely gets anti-vax, chiropractic, thermodynamics denial and pro-smoking threads.

>Never learning about R. Crumb.
Philistine!

Retard

Part of it is likely genetic, another part is the fact that you can only absorb so much cholesterol. The first meta-analysis tries to control for baseline intake, which is important. Individual studies funded by the egg industry often try to exploit this.

Legitimately this