Started my 365 day fast yesterday on the 1st

Started my 365 day fast yesterday on the 1st.
Anyone else doing a one year fast? What should I expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/angus-barbieri-382-days-without-food-scotsman-fasting-starvation-obesity-2016-10
thoughtcatalog.com/dr-chet-williams/2014/06/this-450-pound-man-fasted-for-over-a-year-and-he-lost-more-than-half-his-weight/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>year long fast

B-Boogie?

dying

emaciation

death

death

Well, unless you are over 200kg at the moment and have constant medical support, you should expect death.

Even the fattest person can't fast for more than maybe 90 days.

businessinsider.com/angus-barbieri-382-days-without-food-scotsman-fasting-starvation-obesity-2016-10

thoughtcatalog.com/dr-chet-williams/2014/06/this-450-pound-man-fasted-for-over-a-year-and-he-lost-more-than-half-his-weight/

Are you 450 pounds?

I'm 175 but want to get to 125 (6'0) Veeky Forums here.

Wouldn't take more than 2 months. But you should really split it up into smaller fasts. You get diminishing returns on longer fasts as your metabolism slows down.

okay skeletor. expect death

You quoted me when that guy had exactly what I was talking about. Over 200kg of mass, and constant medical supervision (monitoring and providing supplementation like yeast, potassium etc.)

why the fuck would you purposely make yourself underweight?

Your death, nigger

not a true scotsman

why the fuck do people start doing stupid crazy shit on new years like they are gonna commit to that. srsly every new year is the same shit "im gona do dis this year im gona do that blabla" no you're not.

Boy u crazy
Slow it down
Good luck. Stay hungry my friend

Breh why? Youll just build up a mountainous hunger and binge your weight back. I fasted 48! Wound up eating 15% more than maintenance

You what?

>What should I expect?

You should expect to die teebeeaitch