I finally give up

No matter how much I exercise, how much effort I put or how much I try to improve, the reality is that no amount of lifting or gym will ever raise my height above 170cm
There are always these motivational threads about never giving up and always thinking of what future holds, but the truth is that right besides those threads there are always one about making fun of short guys. Muscles don't mean shit, power doesn't have any place, and certainly people would rather go with who looks strong than with one who is, and that will never ever happen to little fuckers who should be at the library
so no, I don't want to train anymore, I don't want to withstand the pain of my sore muscles, I don't want to spend time doing something that could be used for more pleasant things that won't have any benefit in the long run but at least will briefly make me look away from reality. I fucking give up because nothing will ever make me tall and fitness has been a waste of time for me

So to answer your long running question of "manlets, when will they ever learn?" rejoice, for today a manlet has finally learned

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eoDR9GQ5XeM&pbjreload=10
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Manlets never give up.

>couldn't handle the banter

Put your chin up, lad. Plenty of short people get shit done and have a great life.

then just call me a mediocre shortie
there is no difference
but I bet none of those do so because of how fit they are

It's better to be a lean and strong dwarf than a fat one.

>for today a manlet has finally learned

wrong you utter faggot, I know plenty of short men who are charismatic fuckers with plenty of friends and very smooth with females.

Just because you're a small man, doesn't mean you can't be ALL man.

Love it when you guys make memes into reality

and you won't believe me but I'm charismatic as fuck and a very social person
but that has absolutely nothing to do with lifting

bullshit

>fat
jesus christ never
if I was fat I would still exercise because that's a matter of health. But considering that I'm a lean motherfucker already that is told by the doctor that he is perfectly healthy then what's the point?

>bullshit
youtube.com/watch?v=eoDR9GQ5XeM&pbjreload=10

You finally learned, congratulations little man

>lifting to get over your size related inferiority complex
you are the epitome of a manlet.

exactly
therefor I stopped lifting

amazing, what a great song about a small man, dying
just like you would expect from fiction

I've learned too. To compensate I got a loving gf that thinks lanklets look like shit and likes muscular manlets. we lift together and I can practically feel the seething hatred from all the single dudes at the gym.

lucky you

I saw a 5'3 guy with his girlfriend that legit looked like chick on the left in pic related. I know for a fact that he is not rich, either.

well you could try using heels but in reality, though there is nothing you can do

Seeing this shit makes me 10/10 infuriated. It ruins my workout and my day. Stupid fucking manlets when will you learn to just give up.

As a representative of the manlet race I'm telling you that you haven't learned shit and are a disgrace to manlets everywhere.

I expected no less from someone who unapologetically calls himself a manlet

1,68cm here, dont fall for the manlet meme op, keep up the good work, strive for a better you.

what for

Can't really help you as a 186 cm height, 18.5 cm penis master race man, but let me say this: Better be a ripped little fellow than an ugly manlet. While my perfect range is 180 - 190, I will pick the 170cm guy over the 186cm guy if he looks better. If you are a manlet and dicklet, you can always be a bottom.

You are just a little baby man loser and need to man up. No one is perfect.

that's another thing, beauty has nothing to do with muscles but the face, and that can't be fixed with exercise either

get over yourself. change what you can change. i dont think your height is your real problem

That's not what you were supposed to learn...

proceed

Who do you think is more attractive?
>170cm skinnyfat manlet
>170cm ripped mofo manlet

Just take a fucking look at Jeff Nippard (pic related) or AlphaDestiny. I would seriously go full homo in the gym showers with each of them.

>I don't want to train anymore, I don't want to withstand the pain of my sore muscles, I don't want to spend time doing something that could be used for more pleasant things.
Yeah thats the point. It's not your height. And if you were 200cm tall i fucking bet you would find some other bullshit excuse.
You would only put in the effort if you already had the perfect body, wouldnt you? Perfect height, perfect dick, perfect insertions, perfect testosterone levels, perfect face, perfect fucking fingernails.
But guess what, NO ONE HERE IS FUCKING PERFECT YOU LAZY BITTER PIECE OF SHIT OP. Some of us are ugly, some of us have small dicks, some of us have naturally garbage test levels and gyno, GET THE FUCK OVER IT. Everyone has flaws and everyone is struggling in this bullshit experience we call life and yet we TRY TO IMPROVE OURSELVES IN THE LIFE WE WERE GIVEN.

You should make a thread about your pathetic weak lazy bitter mind rather than your height.

>which do you think is more attractive
neither
as long as I'm not a fatfuck nobody will ever care. The only way a girl will ever notice if I'm ripped is if i take my shirt and we all know that its not going to happen because proof has shown me that everyone in this board, including the gods of lifting, still cry for tfw no gf.

I fail to see how getting buffed would improve my life whatsoever

why are you still on this board then
just fuck off

>I fail to see how getting buffed would improve my life whatsoever
Then fuck you. Go cry in your sleep if you're such a bitter, pitiful fuck.

it was a question that couldn't have failed to answer more miserably

knowing that I've taken such a weight from my shoulders I couldn't sleep better

keep pretending to be better than me. You don't have shit guaranteed and lifting isn't going to help your pathetic life any more than mine

to be an aesthetic cunt of course

this is why you shouldn't lift for thots

haven't done one of these in quite a while lmao

>aesthetic
>170cm/ 5.5ft

post them user, I'm up for a laugh

Wow I never thought I would see the day that a manlet would learn, this is a great step in the right direction, good for you. Now get back in your pit.

>Gets dealt a shit hand
>I fold!
Just bluff and go for short girls retard.

short girls are my fetish already
[spoiler]all the girls I know are taller than me[/spoiler]
[spoiler]at this pace I'm going to become a pedophile[/spoiler]

>Manlets never give up.
No, they never LEARN. They give up all the time, but they never, ever learn.

what is there to learn?

i'm pumping these out for you user

This is a joke, right? 170cm is slightly above average male height for pretty much the entirety of recorded human history. It wasn't until the last century or so where high energy nutrient-dense foods have facilitated people growing so unnecessarily large.

But fuck it, I guess. Vapid women don't pay you enough attention so why bother to improve yourself? Who needs shit like health and physical performance when that nameless, hollow 20-something at that shitty club might laugh at you? I mean, a Veeky Forums board made a meme out of it, so it must be absolute truth! Give up, you loser.

Women complain about having to dress nice and wear makeup but they have no god damn idea what it takes for a man to make himself. All of those 6/10 whores laughing about short guys on facebook have no idea about the mental and physical effort that one needs to develop and sustain for literally YEARS in order to develop one's body. They don't pick up heavy shit, they don't train, they don't care. They've been given halfway decent genetics and blow it, taking Adderall and drinking cheap flavored liquor until they get fat, hit 30, and realize the extent of their fuckups. And you're letting these colossal wastes of flesh get to you? You're giving up and wallowing in pity because those vaguely human fuckbots don't shower you in fucking praise? If that's the kind of shit that convinces you to give up, you should, because you don't deserve to reproduce anyway.

Kill yourself.

>unnecessarily large.
what

> health and physical performance
I'm not a fatfuck, I go to the doctor on semester basis just to be told that I'm perfectly healthy, walking around, running or moving heavy stuff around the house isn't an issue

>wastes of flesh get to you
it is precisely because I don't let the fucking vapid whores get to me the reason why I'm quitting, because I have no intent whatsoever in pleasing whores who look only at physic, and for those who do let me tell you that absolutely all of them look at height before they look at muscles, so getting fit won't be of any use when interacting with non-retarded females because the retarded ones will be forever stuck at "lol manlet" and never see past it

why did you stop?

When will they learn?

Above average height? What country are you from?!

You're in denial.

>they're finally learning