DIETS DO NOT WORK

Never improve!

"cutting calories simply doesn't lead to long-term weight loss"
this is true though
I cut 20lbs and then I bulked after and all the weight is back

Diets don't work, diet does.

>"cutting calories simply doesn't lead to long-term weight loss"

Cut out booze from 2-3 times a week to once to twice a month, went from 240 to 230.

Later simply cut out sugar from my coffee, went from 230 to 215.

But this obviously wont work for everyone.`

>caloric deficit
>lose weight
>caloric surplus
>WHY THE HELL AM I GAINING WEIGHT CICO IS BULLSHIT

>asking others to not put sugar in coffee or drink alcohol
ITS AN UNFAIR FIGHT YOU SHITLORD
WHY CANT I DIET AND EAT/DRINK WHATEVER I WANT AT THE SAME TIME
MY BODY KNOWS WHAT I WANT
YOU DONT KNOW MY MIKE "THE SITUATION"

>Traci (((Mann)))
Who would have guessed?

>added protein

>sugar in coffee

Fasting works. Dieting lowers your basal metabolism; fasting raises it.

I believe this fills a niche we could call 'Comfort "News"'

Fake news?

>DIETS DO NOT WORK
Correct. Because in this context a 'DIET' is something with a BEGINNING and an END. The vast majority of dietfags end up going back to the same shit eating habits they had before the 'diet' therefore they do indeed become fatasses again.

For permanent weightloss you do not 'diet'. You make PERMANENT CHANGES TO YOUR LIFESTYLE AND EATING HABITS, including consistently keeping track of what you're eating and how much, and monitoring your weight so you can stay ahead of any unexpected weight gains. 99% of people won't do this though they like their fatty fatty foods too much.

>diets don't work
>because people stop dieting
therefore
>fat people store air as far and the real problem here is body-shaming

>*as fat

Fatties should be ashamed because they're a two-legged testament to having no personal discipline. If I could be 320lbs at one point of my life and be 190lbs now and able to keep it there without starving myself then it's possible and fatties need to stop being in denial and step it up.

>CNN
Are diets a deep cover KGB agent now?

neck you'reselves

this to be desu
shaking my baka

>Later simply cut out sugar from my coffee, went from 230 to 215.
did you really consume over 200 teaspoons of sugar a week in your coffee? what the fuck dude

Are you retarded? Do you even read the words you type

Sugar always fucks me up and makes me hungrier, maybe he’s got something like that going on

It's just jews fucking with white people, stay fat, dumb and live a sedetary life.

STOP POSTING ON MY BOARD YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

I've never understood how people can be content just making temporary changes then immediately bouncing back to the same habits. You finish the "diet" then immediately go back to McDonald's everyday, it's not a shock.

On top of that how do people not get sick of that shit? I won't act sanctimonious like I've never eaten shitty food, but one high-calorie sitdown meal at a restaurant every 2-3 months seems like a lot. I can't fathom doing it on the daily.

Dieting doesnt work if the cause of the fatness isnt found and beaten.
The diet itself works, but they'll just regain all that fatfuck weight in a few months because they still havent delt with the reason they actually eat.
I mean sure, they eat because it tastes good to them, they eat because its a habit and a drug at that point, but you dont start bulking up like fat people do if you're not fucked in the head.
Be it stress, being abused as a child or just low self esteem, unless the core issue is fixed, they wont lose the weight.

fpwp

Fuck
I need to buy some Skyr

>le manly taste buds
Hope you take your meat and eggs raw ye fagget.

This is slop for the people that are still dumb enough to listen & believe to MSM bullshit, so they can say "oh see! dieting doesn't work, guess I don't have to improve".

At the same time it's to say to everybody else "don't try and improve yourself! stay in our shitty system!".

I am beginning a 24 hour fast in protest.
Fuck the media, coming straight from the underground.

>dieting
The absolute state of the twinkcels of Veeky Forums

2018 IS THE YEAR OF THE BLOATMAXXX AND YOU WILL ALL BE MOGGED TO DEATH

reported for antisemitism

Haha shieeet