Soy for hairline

>mfw fell for the soy meme

going to be adding soy into my diet for a few months. At least 250ml soy milk per day, to see what the effects are and see if it thickens up my hair.

will report back with results

belgraviacentre.com/blog/soys-benefits-for-hair-loss-prevention-113/

Look at that guys hair.
God he looks like he's wearing a cheap wig.

I've been on soy+minox for about 6months. Can't say the soy has done anything but my hairline has definitely thickened up, definitely no negative side effects.

sounds like you're mirin, shitskin.

he just has a high European hairline

cope

what was your Norwood then and now

From the board that brought you “onions” and “Starting Strength is all you need for aesthetics” now comes...

>SOY

nw2 to nw1.5 and still going strong

I'm from Bulgaria bro.
I'm a bulgarian.
Are you a nord?

not the same dude, but I'm a Nord with a naturally high hairline. But the nigga is OP is balding for sure

Stop

spotted the hairlet

Shhhhh, Just trickn all them newfags that are commin in

Ah yes, Bulgaria the place where Russians control your government and your construction industry.

Ah yes yes

You miss him dont you....

soy+onions+SS masterrace

aeshetics + gains

Vegan diet will thin your hair and lower your libido. Source: was vegan for over 3 years. Now vegetarian and back to normal.

DHT causes hair loss. DHT is a powerful androgen.

Anything that blocks androgens can't be good for you.

why did bringing back the dairy help?

what was your diet like while you were vegan?

What do you call this haircut?

doing it wrong

Sv3ridge is my boy, I will soon be adopting the primal diet after watching his channel. He eats nothing but raw grass fed beef.

This I believe will increase your testosterone by 20%. Sv3ridge if by chance your gracing this thread what's your opinion on adding copious amounts of raw onion to further Test gains

sv3rige here, onions lower test, it's just a false diversion tactic by the vegans

AMA

>blaming your shitty genes on a food
Just shave your head

brown hands typed this post

Just seen this.. for real? Post some kind of proof it's you

That's retard from youtube who hate vegans, eat raw meat and thinks the earth is flat

>1k+ cals ftom kidney beans
Full retard

He was a Vegan previously. On the subject of Flat Earth, I haven't watched it yet but he put out a video entertaining the idea that Flat Earth is a Psy-op

Honestly I have no idea...what initially intrigued me was one of my buddies who is pretty intelligent and was one of the smartest in my grade in highschool mentioned he looked into it and came to the conclusion it is indeed flat. Personally no matter how obvious something is...unless you've personally witnessed something it's best to keep your mind open

>tfw you're so high test you need to lower your dangerously high test levels with soy products

>having this basic of an understanding of politics
Just don't dude, it's just embarrassing

Well just in case it is you, here's a few questions

>What drove you to turn Vegan way back when?
>In the Greece vacation video there's a clip of you in the car while 2 songs play...what was the 2nd song with the female singer. Sounded very familiar and reminded me of The Gathering or Theatre of Tragedy...I love that kinda shit

Stay safe buddy, and remember we never know all the answers at any time and have to remind ourselves we learn through expierence..trial and error. Your nutrition theories at the moment though do ring true to me

Raw meat is actually good for you.

NICE MEME DUDE
I TAKE ALL MY INFORMATION FROM MEMES ON Veeky Forums
IF ONLY I HAD THE MENTAL CAPACITY TO ACTUALLY LEARNING SOMETHING FROM BLACK LETTERING ON WHITE BACKGROUND IN A TEXT THAT WASN'T WRITTEN FOR PURELY ENTERTAINING PURPOSES IN ADDITION TO THE MESSAGE ITSELF WHICH LIKELY HAS NO SCIENTIFIC BACKING WHAT-SO-EVER APART FROM ONE OBSCURE STUDY FROM A GANG OF BACHELOR STUDENTS THAT HASN'T BEEN PEER REVIEWED APART FROM THEIR GENUINELY UNINTERESTED SUPERVISING DOCTORAL STUDENT

stay mad

oh shit im convinced

kek

kek

kek

kek

Someone got BTFO

kek