Am I low test if I only want /thin/ gfs?

Am I low test if I only want /thin/ gfs?

No, you just didn't fall for the shitty feminist brainwashing meme of fat girls.

No, you just didn't fall for the shitty /fi/ brainwashing meme of thicc posting.

Thin means thin bones and therefore a better fertility, that's why elegant legs and arms are sexy to males.

>Thin means thin bones and therefore a better fertility

I just want an adult girl with a loli body

Are you asking this unironically? Or are you actually allowing the HAES bullshit to get in your head?

Man I like thin girls, but that's wrong

No, you just didn't fall for the shitty normie brainwashing meme of fat girls.

>Thin means thin bones and therefore a better fertility
Enough Veeky Forums for today

I'm high test and only brunettes attract me now. Blonde girls and redheads... don't even make me get it up.

Now I mostly like Italians, Spanish chicks, Latinas, Filipinos, and Japanese girls.

>thin bones
>better fertility

conflicted between marrying sticc/thinn because its what im attracted to and marrying thicc because it would yield stronger and more alpha sons. But ill probably just die alone anyway.

You have low test if you ask this board what to find attractive.

No, youre just obviously a virgin if you think rail thin girls are fun to have sex with.
Girls with big tits and a grabbable ass while being a little chubby at most are the best for fucking by a mile. I've fucked really thin girls and big tittied girls are always the best, 10/10, would try not to cum fast again

Protip, fat parents are like 90% more likely to have fat children.

cute > thinn/thicc

pro tip
fat people are fat because they won't stop eating
this habit is learned by their children.

Cute always beat sexy. Always.

So we're in agreement.

best forehead in hollywood

yes

This. Chubby titcows are constantly horny too

why did you post Sonichu in your reply? Are you implying I'm autistic?

>not wanting a big brained gf

If this isn't your ideal woman, you are a low test cuck.

gr8 b8 m8

No. The "im so high test" drivel is just a coping mechanism of chubby chasers and people who spent their entire free time "powerlifting" but still look like fat middle age guys.

Elsa Hosk is 10/10

UHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT PIG

fuck off testlets.

guys get the fuck out of our thread
why do sticc/thin threads always have to get swarmed with fat chicks? we don't come to your whale threads and ruin them, why do you have to ruin our threads by posting fuckin negro-walruses with 300lb lard asses?

>tfw can't stop lusting after tall white girls
>tfw manlet and brown

STOP REMINDING ME REEEEEEEEEEEE

>Elsa Hosk is 10/10
She'd be prettier if was thicker in the hips and tits area.

That is entirely up to preference my nigga. I had sex with all size and bodyfat% girls and for me the smaller and thinner the better. Obviously not auschwitz mode sticc tho.

You can throw them around like some fuck toy, lift them, hold them down, do whatever the fuck you wanna do and can probably go deeper as the rolls of fat don't get in the way penetration.

The two best fucks of my life were with this 165 cm girl who was 50kg at most (genetic lottery winner ass and almost no tits whatsoever) and this 180 cm slim, fairly fit girl with enormous titties (I think they were E cup, looked fucking silly on her frame but I guess she had to compensate for her ass, it was as flat as a bench)

Also slim and petite girls are more likely to have tighter vajayjays in my experience, and I think my data is representative as I've shagged around 100 different girls over the past 10 years.

Soooo yeah, whatever floats your boat buddy, but imma stick to sticc / thinn.

>tfw your fetish is girls that are taller than you

>can probably go deeper as the rolls of fat don't get in the way penetration
This comment confirms your virginity.

go to germany they love brown manlets

lets be real skinny bitch pussy is much better than fat pussy

Only people who think fucking fatties is better are manchildren who think tit size is everything, or cope because they can't get better.

I love tall stick girls. My fetish through and through.

I just want a qt tall blond skeington gf so I can bite her obliques

No I think it proves yours dumbass I've had the same problem with a chubby bitch not too long ago

Would you date a former fatty? Like "lost 150lbs and kept it off and has loose skin" fatty?

Really short girl from my university class disappeared for a year or two, used to weigh like 250 and came back looking like she weighs barely over 100, she's sweet as hell and looks amazing in clothes but I just know losing that much she probably has a lot of loose skin.

ayy lmao

tell her to fast, autophagy will take care of the loose skin

Absolutely not good taste.

Not even close to being true. Are you talking about ham planets or girls who are actually just THICC? The latter is easily the best pussy for fucking there is. I've been in relationships with both kinds and I'm way more excited to fuck my thicc gf than I was to fuck my last skinny gf.

I don't know, do you feel like actually losing your virginity?

Do want.

Sauce now!!!!

Ino is best girl

@megaanngood on Instagram

I'm in fucking love...

Petite and feminine or thick and motherly? If it's your call, both are hot and high test

probably just white european

It's pretty obvious guys

1) Get a petite, feminine gf

2) Decide whether to fully invest in the relationship.

3) Once fully commited, fatten her up till she's thicc and baby ready

>9 kids