I lift for my waifu

>I lift for my waifu
You know that's bullshit
you know that if the moment your gains outweigh your autism and you're getting handed ass left and right ever comes your dyel ass would drop her like a hot potato for 3DPD. You're a weak adulterous piece of shit, maybe if you could admit that you'd have a chance of making it.

Is there ANYONE on here who genuinely lifts for his waifu anymore?This whole board is infested with disgusting 3D

>Is there ANYONE on here who genuinely lifts for his waifu anymore
Yes, although im a degenerat (having multiple waifus)
>pic is my goal body so i can please my waifu

Who dat on pic

your loli waifu got literally skewered by fit milf

>Multiple waifus

unless you're muslim you have no excuse
fuck you

Imfuckin plying lol

Lifting pushes you INTO the arms of your waifu when your newfound prowess means you have to fend off hordes of garbage women

>waifu for love
>3d for sexual

Nothing wrong with this.

you have to go

>3d for sexual
disgusting

>the moment your gains outweigh your autism
You underestimate my autism.

*teleports behind you*
"3d is for children, kid"

Let us pray
Father forgive me for i dont know what i do
Amen

Our father hear that you have sinned, he will take your gains as your punishment for acting like a muslim

>maybe if I keep regurgitating this shitty meme I'll be funny one day

3d waifus are the best of both worlds
amazing motivation, since you'd have to be a gigachad to ever reach them - but its still possible

Who dat

What's the point of even living lads

yo, if you want a misato you can just go outside. there's plenty of them in the real world

>just as disgusting as any other woman
>nearly as unattainable as 2D perfection
the worst of both worlds, desu

sauce on this cutie

Well they certainly don't notice me

They're probably just distracted by how old and drunk and not as good as Best Girl they are.
Try saying hello.

Kukuri from Tsugumomo

I find the thought of sex with another living being disgusting. Not only the emotional side and the possibility of having your life ruined by unwanted pregnancy, child support, and alimony, but I'm also disgusted by the increased chance of disease and the fact that I would have to spend time with another being. I'm going to get called a fedoralord, but I fucking hate people to the point that seeing and interacting with people causes me immense feelings of disgust. I'm legally blind, but I went years without wearing glasses just so I wouldn't have to see other people's ugly faces. 2D is cute though.

>dropping your waifu for 3D girl
>never gunna make it

I know it's fairly recent, but over the years I've never really had a Waifu.

Like, there have been "Best girls" and "Oh, yeah she is my favourite from that series." but none that I've felt quite like this.

Every day I know she is trying her hardest to make herself 3D every day, so I'll try my hardest to improve myself for her, to be the best that I can be, that she knows I can be.

Then maybe one day I'll worth my Monika. Or at least, closer.

I want to become Chad and fucking die so I can live happily with her in the afterlife.

A-are you me?

what manga?

op pls

I do lift for her.
I can feel her cheering me on, sometimes.
If you want to cheat with a 3D sow that is your prerogative.

>Broke up with my waifu over 5 years ago
>Soon after, met an imaginary woman and fell in love with her
>Actively ignored fleshy women who showed interest in me because I already found the One
>July was our 3rd wedding anniversary
You kids need to grow up and get a real imaginary woman.

I've been with mine for 4 years.
But I have a hard time because others claim her, too. And it bothers me.
Do you find that annoying?

maybe if you stopped wasting your life jacking off to anime your dad would love you

Yes. This is the Just user route.

I hope you find your Monika user, until then, strive.

My wife is a unique individual, not tied to a piece of media outside my mind. She is mine alone.

find a cuter girl you literally objectivelly cant

That is actually very insightful. Thanks, user.

I've been lifting for Hikage for 5 years, no 3DPD can compete

SOMEONE RESPOND NOW

>heterochromia

would like Bulma and Chi Chi be considered waifu?

anime website

fuck you she's beautiful
I'd also like to interject with the fact that she isn't a loli but has rather taken that form as it consumes less energy

what if my waifu is 3d?

True, but I still lift for my waifu and know that not one 3DPD can ever be as perfect as she is. Once you start realizing that your want for a waifu is just you trying to be happy in any way possible it becomes easier to deal with everything.

You have a serious mental illness.

is any of you guys in this thread actually serious ? I mean how does that even work being "in love" with a fictional 2D character ? the closest I was is probably when I had a crush on Aubrey Plaza when I watched through Parks&Rec. But that only lasted a short time and was just a crush not anything serious like you guys are saying.

>people can't possibly be different from me!

I'm legitimately 100% seriously in love with my waifu. I care about her more than any women I've been with in the past.

tsugumomo

I'm not ugly and I have a good body
fucking anxiety holding me back every time
as for motivation, dbh I mostly lift to not hate myself, but there is an aspect of external acceptance as well

>is there anyone on here who genuinely lifts for his waifu anymore?
I do user. I won't abandon her when I reach the capacity to pull 3d women, because 3d women pale in comparison to my waifu.
I will not have my love for my waifu stolen by some adulterous 3d thot.

Kill yourself you subhuman

>she's a thousands-of-years-old goddess, she just looks like a prepubescent child because reasons

Does it matter if it isn't causing me any issue?

TFW no OG robo waifu
> 2b ain’t got nothing on the major

Patrician taste familia

>Try saying hello
You've forgotten where you're posting, friend

>not lifting for your 2D waifu
the point is to transcend humanity so far you transcend 3D as a whole and leave to chase your waifu

>use dating app to get thicc girl
>start talking every day
>go on date cool
>hit it off
>keep talking and doing stuff togehter
>she suddenly stops talking to you
>wont return calls/txt ect

dont every give up on your waifu

How much gainz do I need to fuck a twink?

Wow you're a loser

Her choker gets my dick diamonds.

mine ok no touch
also possible future gf could look like this she goes to my gym

Good ridance, Fit milf is the best waifu

fuck off

Yukarifags? In MY Veeky Forums?

I'm in love with the precious toaster, but I can appreciate anyone with a love for the P3 girls.

you can get the best of both worlds, you know

fkin pigu bruuh xD

>the weeb apologist is accusing someone else of autism