Where are all the Oninonboys ?

i was aking myself what happend to the onion meme? And what were Baldbrahs results on his testosteron check?

Other urls found in this thread:

indy100.com/article/Veeky
metro.co.uk/2017/11/21/people-are-drinking-raw-onion-juice-to-become-testosterone-pumped-sex-warlords-7096797/
forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3844874
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>3 days eating two onions per day
>start getting a bit more aggressive
>start losing a bit of weight
>start getting competitive

My personal experience.

Oniondude will post results next week, probably.

January 3rd is when that guy is supposed to get his Test results back isn't it?

I stopped eating onions cause I went on vacation with my parents and they refused to have me eating onions in the car

I dont feel complete without my daily onion.

Still living the meme, dont even care about onionbros result no more.

Guys did I get meme'd hard?
I'm at the office right now and I farted like 20 minutes ago and the onion smell still lingers. It's on my breath too and it's been over 12 hours since I've eaten them. People are starting to avoid me wtf do I do??!!

U must be 18 to post here

I saw a thread where he claimed he was sick and results will be postponed a week or two. I'm confident he'll deliver

I've also got a date tonight how do I get the smell off my sweat and cum before then please help I'm not joking

>not visiting your parents to go on road trips with your parents to get fed free food and good times with the senpai

You are your own gains goblin user

>eating onions
>getting sick

you mean he's sick with gains right?

Let's summon onionknight

They all gained so much test that they're drowning in pussy

Fucking Stacys and Christinas left and right

French onion soup is pretty easy to make, and it's like 90% onion.

It's onion content is 100% cooked. And therefore worthless.

Eat it before sleep, gives the odor time to dissapate and it innocculates within your system better. Plus onion dreams are fun.

I ate it last night as midnight and it's still hanging around.

>start eating onions
>testosterone increases
>better mental state
>stop shitposting and browsing Veeky Forums
what the fuck? the onionpill is legit

Cooking it breaks down the organic sulphurs that cause that massive test boost. If you juice an onion and water it down youll get the raw effect without offending your ladylike pallette. Also add garlic to the mix, it actually makes it burn less and adds heart health/dick potency to the mix

>>stop shitposting and browsing Veeky Forums
How didnt I notice this sooner?! I browse Veeky Forums much less than before onions. More time spend with hobbies and productivity.

rekt my throat, rip the dream. must be allergic to raw shit.

If you worry about the smell of your cum, I find that two squirt of aftershave into my Japs eye helps a lot

>EATING ONIONS TO RAISE TEST IS A TROLL-MEME.
As troll-memes go it's more-or-less harmless but nevertheless it IS A TROLL-MEME.
Furthermore:
>You are not an Iranian lab rat
The study was done at some Iranian (lol) Universtity with LAB RATS.
There have been NO HUMAN STUDIES done whatsoever, so there is NO EVIDENCE that onions do anything for human male testosterone levels.
*** THIS IS THE DEFINITIVE WORD ON THE SUBJECT ***

Eating a raw onion is not likely to cause you any health problems. But the only 'guaranteed' effects it will have will be:
* Unpleasant for most people to eat raw
* Stinky breath and possibly stinky sweat/body odor
* 'Disrupted' digestion
* A feeling of extreme foolishness when you realize YOU FELL FOR ANOTHER STUPID TROLL-MEME
* Embarassment when you realize THE TROLLS ARE LAUGHING AT YOUR EXPENSE

Now, then: You want a GUARANTEED way to raise your testosterone level? Here's what you do:
>LIFT
>EAT
>SLEEP
>REPEAT UNTIL SUCCESS
This is the ONLY verified way to raise testosterone levels in your body.
Stop looking for cheesy shortcuts and DO THE WORK.

It's been delayed due to a cold.
I'm sending them off 11th.
So the results are typically 2 days after.

Took 1 week for me to eat onions without any gastric reactions.

Thank you for your coincidence.
I will not let you down.

Normally I suffer bad with coughs.
About 3 weeks.
But it's only lasted 10 days
I put this down to the onioning

You have succeeded in summoning me.

Yup.
Me too.

Based onionman, 300% test improvement will come to you but only if you post "I am a knight of Catarina"

>NO HUMAN STUDIES done whatsoever, so there is NO EVIDENCE that onions do anything for human male testosterone levels.
*bzzzzzt* wrong

The rat study is evidence, they use rats for a reason, similar endocrine systems

>The Greeks used onions to fortify athletes for the Olympic games. Before competition, athletes would consume pounds of onions, drink onion juice and rub onions on their bodies.

They were shamed into silence after the lack of results became obvious (and the absurdity being exposed by SIR in the New Year comic strip).

But "I am a knight of Catarina"!

> According to the National Onion Association

Dude...

>implying your average fitizen would move out before 18
>implying any of these autists are self-sufficient in the first place

Imagine how many things we take for granted now that started just a lil' experiment on rats.

If I eat it with lemon and olive oil is it ok?

No, it reverses the effect and makes your body produce more estrogen.

pure placebo. even 500mg test didnt do that for me

Thank you for your good work onionbro, im seriously looking forward to your results

holy fuck this is real

Everything is first tested on rodents

>been eating at least one medium sized onion daily minus a day or two, which rarely happens, for the past years
>apparently it boosts test

neat, I fucking love onions in salads or stir frys

Wrong, fag. Pretty sure we all already lift here, but there's plenty of test advice normies don't know, like regarding xenoestrogens, fitoestrogens and food thst produces inflammation, such as sugar, gluten, etc, which drastically affect test. Soy isn't a minimal harmless thing when it's included in literally EVERY product the average person eats and BPA is part of the packages of the food and even receipt checks. Soy is even often added into meat.

Onions are a good anti-inflammation agent as it causes a stress response in the body, leading to many benefits including more test and who knows what else
Everyone here wants to be as high sex value as possible and you're being a typical retard like 'lol stop trying guys'

If you've got it lying around in your spice rack, take a teaspoon of nutmeg and cinnamon put it in the bottom of a glass and run some water over it. Use that as a sort of mouth rinse. That and proper oral hygene is essential. Floss, mouthwash; the whole nine, my dude. The B/O can be remedied with regular bathing and deodorant application. I've been dewing breddy guud imo smell wise.
The digestive emissions are a whole different animal though.

indy100.com/article/Veeky Forums-onions-pol-testosterone-juice-drinking-soy-boys-right-wing-politics-will-sommer-8066821

HAHAHAHA

I love the pharma shills here, desperately trying to prevent people from knowing about onion's test boosting properties.

Onions work. You have to question why somebody is going to great lengths to prevent the secret from coming out.

Onions work, take it from me, brehs.

>he doesn't know about the media coverage
TESTOSTERONE PUMPED SEX WARLORDS
metro.co.uk/2017/11/21/people-are-drinking-raw-onion-juice-to-become-testosterone-pumped-sex-warlords-7096797/

Salty no-onioner

I am a knight of Catarina

Godspeed onionbro

the jew fears the onion man

POST BLOODS OR GTFO

Do you also eat garlic, Sir Onion Knight? If so, more than before Starting Onion or about the same?

You are a good man inionbro. We anxiously await the ascension or fall of the onion meme. All of Veeky Forums is watching.

Imagine test results come back as actually being 300% increased, would literally start eating onions like apples. I don't even like onions.

Are you feeling the bloat too, Veeky Forums? Diesel mode

how do you deal with the awful body odor and bad breath

I e been doing it for two weeks

First day I almost vomited. No trouble since. I juice two every night before bed. Everyone says they stink of onion but I'm not noticing any smell. I'm using red onions and work a desk job.

Also honestly feel no T differences and I've cycles twice.

With you getting sick, the build up of this whole thing, as well as none of us knowing your normal schedule, makes these future scores too inconsistent for me. But it doesn't matter, I know this shit works. Nuclear erections. So no matter what, nice find. Thank you onionman.

They're on to us, Veeky Forums

forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3844874

NO

Thank you.

I wonder why people get mad over other people eating onions

11th Jan post
14 -15 results

I do eat a bit of garlic.
I was going to increase it but as I'm keeping things the same for the blood test I may increase it after.

Even if it comes back the same I may continue for the other health benefits.

Well I have been keeping
Workout
Diet
Sleep
Time at work
The same for the purpose of the blood test.

It's only a one man test so the results are not going to be worth writing a paper on.

However they will be as true as I can get them.

Thanks for doing this, but what kind of backwater shit hole do you live that a blood test takes 1-2 weeks?

Sorry I mean 14th to 15th jan.

3 -4 days.

I'm a britfag

Checked

I’m looking forward to your results. Is there anything about eating hella onions I should know about that hasn’t been brought up/discussed?

Does it only work for raw onions? Or do you cook them

YOU EAT IT FUCKING RAW

Nothing that has not been covered apart from, I think my hair is growing more evenly across my head.

How many raw onions do you eat per day, onion knight?

Onion Dad has had luck with eating as many as Three onions per day i think

Will one onion a day be enough for a 60kg soyboy?

I have gone as high as 3 large but that was a bit much.

I have kept it at 2 small red a day.

how many onions should a 175 pound person be eating?

I do just that if it gives even 5%
or any test boost at all

I'm so lonely

Raw onions trigger my gastritis. I guess I'll just pin test

I throw some chopped onions into my eggs. Brings some good flavor.

Just think for a second... a fucking onion

to the first champion of the onion, for you pioneering into the dark unknown, may your test be forever blessed and favored by the onion gods

your digits say the the sheer memetic power alone of anons eating onions with intent to power will yield further benefits in addition to the original increase in test

You are one of us brother.

Thank you.
I am honoured.
May you receive the blessing of the onion.

Can't unsee that he's got no shadow

will one of you faggots do a before and after blood test

Im not shitting my eyesight got better

Just started slicing some onions up for dinner here. 3lbs of yellow onions with 2 red thrown in (makes for a nice contrast). Comes out to about 600-700 calories. A bit of vinegar and oil on top is nice too.

I want to start with eating onions and was curious if bio onions and normal onions make difference? (You never know with that GMO shit)

make sure you're getting iron onionbro, red meat is a good source.

I'm eating Turkey atm.
That's working for me

I can't change a thing until I am ready to take the blood test.

Do onions help you with pimples/bad skin?
A girl from tinder said i have a hot face but i have some pimples and i am ashamed about them

Have you noticed any difference in your behavior and how you feel?

because onions don't just give a test boost

of course

food from last night. eggs and rice with raw onion and garlic. bonus grilled cheese.

why are these troll threads still allowed?
These are just like 'delete system32' threads on /b/

who is this Veeky Forums?