Are you strong enough to take them on?

I’m sure I’m able to knock them out but not kill all 10. What about you Veeky Forums ? Would you be able to do so now or later?

I think if you act aggressive enough and alpha enough, even though you are greatly outnumbered, they would be very hesitant to fight. Even once you've started throwing punches.

Second from the left looks like the only one who would show any interest in fighting.

Post the unshopped version.

A fight is 50% being in the ''kill-mode''. If A. is in that mode but not B. the outcome is already decided unless the other person is an actual professional fighter. If you're McGregor/Mayweather-tier, it doesn't matter, though.

if at least 2 of them has any fighting experience, you are done for. Muscle is worth so little in a fight. Sometimes i wonder how its possible to be so delusional.

Why can't you be nice to them?

Tell that to mike Tyson

I don't think you can knock out the neck guy

Tell him that skill is everything in a fight? Yeah i think he knows already. That and bodyweight of course, thats a given.

>Muscle is worth so little in a fight.
retard

As we can see here, is bodybuilder Conor Mcgregor. Fucking retard.

Who is carrying as much muscle as his weight-class will allow

Put him up against Mike Tyson or any other heavyweight champion and see what happens. You proved our point faggot now gtfo back to your aikido dojo

retard there are other weightclasses mcgregor is not the champion of all of them

>what are weight classes?

Kill yourself

>can't hit women
>can't hit children
>can't hit retards
I'm fucked

sigh I CAN TAKE ON LIKE 15 OF EM folks sigh

>Would you be able to do so now
Maybe not all at once because manlet of doom, wristlet and sub 60 kg, but I would take down quite a few.
If however I can get the fight to last longer than a few minutes my cardio gains should help me defeat them, since they will be exausted faster than I am.

CAN'T UNSEE

>all of them back to back
Easy mode, done that before while both drunk and sick.
>all of them at once
No way, and I'd manhandle all but a few very skilled and strong trained fighters here on Veeky Forums.

Why not? I imagine their punches and kicks don't have much power behind them. It make take a minute but I don't think they could do enough damage to take me out.

You think so? I think 10 looks like he would give the most trouble. And why is 6's hand bag so long