STOP EATING RICE

Stop eating rice. It's shit, nowhere near "bulkan food" and contains way too many macros for the volume you're eating.
Instead, switch to buckwheat. Pic related is the nutrition you get from this heavenly superfood sent down to us in bulkan mode from God himself.

Stop eating the virgin rice.
Also big up to that user for sharing this piece of wiseness with me in that one thread.

And these are is the shit nutrition you get from rice.

fuck i meant to type doesnt contain enough macros for the volume you're eating

Fuck me

You realize the rice is cooked whereas the buckwheat is dry?

100g of buckwheat weighs way more than 100g of rice sinse it's so much denser. /thread

WOW GEE ITS 50 CALORIES MORE UNCOOKED, YOU'RE TOTALLY GONNA MAKE IT BRO
Go enjoy your tasteless shit rice, I just ate 200gr of delicious buckwheat and I can already feel God gracing me with natty gainz.

Can I just cook this shit like rice?

Does look like a good switch up, especially for someone like me who hates cooking

Take the buckwheat pill and get big, user.
The government doesn't want you to know about this crazy superfood because they're too scared everyone will get too strong, that's why you can mostly find this in lowkey Russian supermarkets or online.

Yes, it's the easiest shit ever. All you need is water, buckwheat and heat. Maybe salt if you don't mind the sodium and want to make it taste better, but imo it tastes great without as well.
You can add milk to it after it's done and it will taste even more godlike.

Sounds good user, thanks for spreadin the good word

testing

Enjoy brother, we're all gonna make it.
Might just go get myself another portion since it's so easy to eat.

what about buckwheat groat?

fuck for whatever reason Veeky Forums won't let me make my own thread
sorry for unrelated post but i'm just going to post here since this seems like a thread of ppl who cook
basically i'm a noobie cook
and i was wondering is there any nutritional difference in baking vs frying your food?
Other than oils?
Specifically I'm planning to make salmon with broccoli onions and asparagus.
also just as it happens i'm going to be cooking this with buckwheat (ruskifag) so i guess it is somewhat related

I'm not sure what that is. Pic related is what I bought from a Russian supermarket. They look like seeds or something.

>29g of carbs per 100g
I have never seen rice with that few carbs before

pic related is the way to do this properly.

das a pork cutlet in egg with cold soba

>white rice
Not eating brown rice. Always go for the whole grain.

I would rather get fisted by that fist nigger from Overwatch than eat the disgusting shit that is brown rice.

Made myself some more, anons.

Eating buckwheat almost every day.
Add some cottage cheese and garlic after its done so it wouldnt be so dry.
hella good.

I drown it in milk and add a little butter to make it less dry.

You fags just made me go and make some instead of rice. And I have zero regrets, the smell is absolutely godly.

>the disgusting shit
Don't be such a cry baby and learn to cook properly. Brown Rice can be just as tasteful as white rice. Grow up.

What the fuck in milk?
Does that even taste good?

Brown rice just can't integrate due to thousands of years separation

Yes, try it.
Prepare the buckwheat with just water, butter and a little bit of salt and then add milk once it's done cooking.
Helps it cool down and it tastes surprisingly well.

It's such a weird food since it goes with almost everything. Meat, milk, cheese, veggies.

>that high in carbohydrates

I’ll pass

>It's such a weird food since it goes with almost everything. Meat, milk, cheese, veggies.

Thats so fucking true, I've eaten it with literally everything just not with milk, gotto try it I guess.

Just finished 1 plate with chicken wangz tho.

Nothing wrong with carbs during bulking season, user. Or are you an >australian?

>eating chink shit
>eating slav shit
>not eating oats

bump