I CAN DO 10 PUSH-UPS CLEANLY

skele/fa/ here

It took me since the day after Christmas, but I can finally rep sets of 10 clean, no back-bending push-ups

>I will make it

dimensions
>6'1"
>140lbs
>Small size t-shirts
>size 28/29 in jeans

If this isn't a shitpost, then congrats. Any progress is still progress

>Small size t-shirts
>size 28/29 in jeans
No one cares about this shit here. What we care about is how fucking weak were you that you couldn't do 10 pushups.

>6'1
>29 inch inseam
Yeah I don't think so

Good job user ! Keep pushing, we can all make it. Don't forget to eat, a lot

He means waist dick weed

I want to hold a gun to your head, walk you over to a squat rack with 5pl8 loaded on it, and make you squat it for 3x10. Two people would deload it from the rack onto your back because I know you wouldn't be able to budge it, and they'd just let go. Not even at the same time. Then when the weight pins you to the floor I would fart on your head and leave. Someone would record it and send it to your high school crush.

Pro tip: don't listen to faggot niggers like
People are gonna hate you for everything you do, have done, plan to do or don't do the more fit you get. Starting and getting over your ego are gonna be hard at first but if you make it through 2 months of decent diet and regular training and still have a passion for it you'll probably do better than 80% of Veeky Forums and you're just tall enough for it not to be a waste of time.

Do you know how mens pant sizes work?

Probably not a shitpost. When I started working out again about 6 months ago, I could barely do like 8. Now I can do around 30. This is real pushups btw, not the up-down up-down as fast as possible shit.

Yes, I wear them

They give a waist size in inches and a leg size as a word (long, regular, shirt) in this country. Unless you're getting some tailored which I'm willing to bet this clown isn't.

>6'1 140lb
Do you dress up in frilly pink dresses for your 6'6 300lb bearmode boyfriend to fuck your tiny ass in?

Here in the first world pants are sold with two numbers: the waist and the inseam. So for example I wear a 30/32 which is a 30 inch waist and 32 inch inseam.

And you think he was giving the inseam measurement? Are you retarded.

That actually made my penis move a little bit

You guys are arguing over pant measurements on an anonymous webm board on the second day of the new year it takes two buckaroo

Damn bro you must have been weak as fuck. I’m 5’9” and started at 117 lbs and even I could do 20-30 push-ups.

Congrats though man, we’re all gonna make it

THE POINT IS HE WAS BEING A RETART AND A JERK

>retart
So you can’t even call me names correctly? Are you actually retarded?

Now do 50

a week ago I could only do 5 Pullups, now I can do 7 or 8 I think. keep going OP soon you will make it.

rolling, someone should bake a pushup bread though

Why so harsh? This dude hit a PR and you just shit on him.

Not him but because he's setting an incredibly low bar. I've weighed 190 far shorter than him and have never done less than 20 at my absolute worse. 15 maybe with perfect form. Never excercising I used to even do one-handed ones at parties

>doing push-ups as a party trick

That's pretty goddamn embarrassing desu

Gj op we're all gonna make it. Google pushups progression.

What the fuck is wrong with you

Don't listen to all the insecure retards in this thread. You're making progress, which is all that matters. It doesn't matter where you start, just that you're driven to do good for yourself. There will be a lot of people that try to put you down, but it's just noise. You're you, and nobody else can be you. Godspeed, user

>far shorter than him
so you're just an angry Manlet, I see

OP back

1. not a shit post, I know I'm weak as fuck, I've only gotten taller since middle school
2. My jean size is a 28/29 inch waist with a 34 inch inseam

thanks yall, It's all I'll be doing til second semester starts and I have access to a gym again