Do you take a break from the cut/bulk cycle and maintain ? Or do you just stick to cut/bulk?

Do you take a break from the cut/bulk cycle and maintain ? Or do you just stick to cut/bulk?

is it weird I think she is pretty but kinda too detailed pic, her skin looks like it went trough dry cleeners.

I bulked up in 2016, cut in early 2017, maintained for rest of year. Constantly upping and downing weight is not great for your hormone levels.

Only for like a week before I start bulking after cutting. I don't know how I'll just maintain some day if I stop lifting, seems it's an impossible balance to achieve. If you're supposed to be eating more or less according to your goals, it gives you more leeway.

I think if it’s +/- 20 pounds over the course of a year then you should be fine. Anything more is wtf are you doing.

Do you think she would be impressed by my 135lb squat?

women are impressed by different things. Thats what I realized.

We men value honor, strength, honesty, dependancy.

Women value likes.

I stopped doing the cutting meme and switched to fasting. Eating at a deficit and stalling on lifts for 3 months to lose 10 lbs is for gaylords.

How do I get a gf like that Veeky Forums?
How much to I have to lift?

1/2/3/4

Ok ty

nothing but your feels m8, and try to smile while u do it. If u can do it for x reps until u transcend this level, then u made it.

>cutting

I'd like to 'maintain' that girl if you follow me

who? image search won't tell me!

OP here.

Johanne Landbo

Doesn't everyone maintain for a couple months during summer? I at least try to... Always end up gaining a little from drinking and whatever.

I don't think you can maintain that high.

How do i get a woman like this ? Someone help me... only fatties and black women like me

Slow bulk and recomp. By recomp I mean I'm on a small surplus on training days and deficit on non gym days. I go to the gym 2 times a week and I do 1 home workout a week at home (chin ups, band push ups and band chair step-ups). On recomp I'm mostly stagnant but every now and then I get small gains, like today I was able to do more reps in squat, OHP and chin ups while for the last 1½ weeks I remained stagnant.

Bump.. help!

lmao

Brunette with blue eyes is the GOAT combination. Prove me wrong.

had my first training session in 5 weeks due to gyno surgery
my lifts were all proficient level but now went down, bench went down 20kg kek but im still afraid of touching the bar on the nipples

no clue if I should eat at maintenance or cut, kinda lost since I lost a bit of muscle and gained fat despite the weight being more or less the same

Is this just women? Because I'm a guy with brown hair and blue eyes

A new big study showed that ''all'' women prefer ethnic looking white men over anything else. Pic related is a good example. I'm trying to find the link.

That being said, you'll always be fine if your bone structure is on point.

Gandy is another good example.

>bulking
>cutting

Perma-recomp master race checking in.