What motivates you bros to keep pushing forward?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j4VycaR-1DA
youtube.com/watch?v=crpXnuV4OCU&feature=youtu.be&t=23s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your existence user
Keep living, achieve, and progress.
Remember i love u, and ill always love you...

T-This is now a /wholesome/ thread

Just chatting with you everyday motivates me to keep moving forward

rescuing bad girls

it's going to be edgy, but lonelyness. since my break up, i've been feeling really sad, and i'm losing weight to be loved again by someone else

I just got my personal trainer certification. It's gonna pay the bills now.

i bet her armpits smell delicious

I listen to this song over and over again.

youtube.com/watch?v=j4VycaR-1DA

Time for a PR attempt? Listen to this song
Nervous about something? Listen to this song
High stress situation? Listen to this song

I also watch the movie every night.

I'm a really nice looking guy, pretty successful even with the ladies. Yet my girlfriend got drunk and made out with her ex. I feel I won't get anyone more beautiful than her. I just try to improve myself so I can be happy again

you sound like a woman

I want to be a navy seal

did they die?

Yes

Is it good money?

Constant body dysmorphia and crippling anxiety I’ll never be good enough for anyone

once you build up a client base

her
youtube.com/watch?v=crpXnuV4OCU&feature=youtu.be&t=23s

There is no such thing as not pushing forwards so there is no need for motivations, you simply do and make it so.

The gay Finnish man on /bant/ posted that same reaction gif in the same context but even more gay. Are you the gay fin?

Nothing really.

I'm just going forward because there's no other option

reaching nirvana

How did they get those pictures in good color? I thought cameras were black and white or really blushy colors back then.

My back hurts if I sit on my ass and do nothing for too long.
I have a history with bad back injury so fuck that.
Yoga and lifting are the cure.

80s Mariya Takeuchi

Vengeance.

Murder

the faint glimmer of hope that I will one day feel genuine happiness again, if not for just one more second.

They apply color after

wow you got the joke, impressive

Nothing. I lift because it's a fun activity.

Kanzaki Urumi

Its a single dude doing "reenactment" photos. Mostly of germans getting beaten, he's known as jawman on /k but his stuff comes from his facebook.

fear of disappointing myself

Hako Yamasaki a best

Her

is that (you) me?
is this (me)?

its the only thing that keeps the depression away.

Looking in the mirror after a good workout is my motivation.

I cry

The strenuous life is the only life worth actively pursuing. Trying and failing is more rewarding than to have never attempted.
That and I want to be the most difficult person anyone has tried to kill. I want my life to be wrought from me by someone worthy of reaping it. I want that person to become legend for having taken it.
>mfw my death is mediocre and indifferent

Fucking this
It feels so good to look at your gains after a hard workout
Sometimes i imagine a girl touching my abs and biceps and i get a boner while standing in front of the mirror

No shit but thanx for name

I want to become reliable to my friends, family and myself.
I also want to smash insecure weeaboo con sluts.

Not becoming a lard-ass.
Aside from that I don't have any real goals in life.

My father is sick, my brother is a 31 year old Neet, my mother is a insane woman who all mooch off me.

I have 2 shitty jobs, one as a EMT and the other as a electrician with no hopes of getting an apprenticeship.

The only I have to look foward to is the future itself. Studying on my free time is the only way I can get past my depression.
My body is also my last bastion of happiness I have. I break it so I don't feel like an absolute failure. Each time I break a PR I at least feel some accomplishment, however little.

I don't even want women anymore. I just want to be dependent, I want no one in my life so I can finally do what I want. In order to do that I need money. So I'll keep grinding it out as best I can.

jesus christ this is cancer

Used to be for the military, now its for pic related.

suppress my urges

Because I really want to kill myself.

But, maybe one day I won't. One day I'll be able to talk to people, make friends, and enjoy just existing. One day I'll believe in love again, stop hating everyone. I'll sort out my fears and anger with girls, find a girl settle down, and grow up. Buy a house, have a kid or two, and relax in my golden years with my soul mate.

But for now, I just work and work out. I need both of those if I do ever actually sort out my fucking life.

Hope that I'll push myself hard enough to die in my sleep one day

I want to be him.