Jealousy from lesser males

list your stories

>another humble brag/delusions of grandeur thread

t. non chad

Guy at work tried to get me fired after I started taking the girl he apparently fancied out for drinks.

what did he do?

do you seriously do this for attention?
>fresh thread, lets get dem first posts

I'm not very attractive, so finally enough it's always the superior men that get pussy when I manage to snag a cute girl, less desirable guys are usually cool about it (usually these would just be fatties, my body is the only thing i have going for me.)

They'd usually keep trying to find excuses to separate me and the girl ("bro it's getting late we should bounce" when the party is in full swing). Sometimes it works because I'm autistic and don't know how to handle social situations, but usually I just get another shot some other time.

it wasnt me

Post gt breh

Told my boss i got an ovi and was frequently driving her and i around while wasted. The ovi was easy to disprove, I had a week probationary period because I did admit to getting drinks with her. About a month after that he must've gotten drunk or desperate and spilled his guts to her so I received a formal apology and he was given 3 months off no pay.

Was hanging out with this grill at her place, and her sister came over with her boyfriend very briefly to grab something. Neither of them spoke to me at all and saw me for maybe 10 seconds. After they left the girl said her sister and bf said I "looked like a douchebag". I was wearing blue jeans and a plain black t shirt (I left my PARTY WITH SLUTS tank top at home that day) so I was confused, but she said it was because of my muscles.

Yes, the sister and her boyfriend were fat.

Gt?

>be upstairs nye 8pm 4 hour before midnight
>alone rolling blunt with hottest girl there
>she sits there obviously flirting for 10-15 min while we talk about mutual friends of hers i had been with sexually
>up comes younger chadling trying to get her attention to come downstairs
>he leaves and we get high
>i lost interest when i got high, got fucking wrecked that night
>around 1am, fucked up all out of our minds on adderall,weed,cocaine,alcohol
>chadling and i are talking among friends outside when he slaps me,not a real slap but you know what i mean, he says he missed me or some shit idk
>were all staying in beds in the same room
>see girl asleep as chadling was run off trying to hop in bed with her

>feelsgoodiguess??.mp3

gay twink

why didnt you do the same after he slapped you?

we are fraternity brothers, there were no girls around and desu i'm so much bigger than him i didn't think it needed to be done. plus man by that time i was really fucked up, i didn't care about it.

He's not a twink, he's a normie in every way. A completely unremarkable guy.

confront them

Green text. Newfag?

>NYE party 2 nights ago
>Some redhead that I thought was kinda cute is dancing around
>Just start chatting her up, nothin special
>Immediately into it, getting close, and touching me
>Some dude from the group she came with keeps coming over, telling her shit, and then walking away looking at her like she's supposed to follow
>3rd time he basically drags her by the hand back to her group of friends
>I shrug it off, and talk to hotter chicks
>She eye fucks me the rest of the night and the dude looks all pissy

>be me
>tall, skelly, jelly, and full of excuses
>gym class
>stretching
>can't reach my toes
>"I'm too tall, toes are farther away"
>pull up day
>fairy sized girl sets class record
>"I'm too tall, she won because she's so small"
>pushup day
>listed for 1 even though I did 20 because my form is such shit
>"That's not fair everyone else is shorter, it's easier for them"
>sit ups day
>pissed off at this point, determined
>get the class record
>kidlets jelly
It can work both ways

I'm white and I date Asians exclusively just so that when I meet their friend groups I can find that one Asian guy who is secretly in love with the girl and ruin his day by making out with his fantasy gf infront of him.

devilish

>transferred to new store for a week
>beta fag orbits one of the managers there so obviously
>she's clearly not into him
>get her number literally the third day I talked to her
>never seen such passive aggression in my life

did u kiss the part where this is not what this thread is for?

Some guy gave me the stink eye the other day when I was doing squats and he was dead lifting bitch weight with his girlfriend. Could have been because I was checking out his gf and not really trying to hide it. But I like to think that it was because I was squatting almost twice his deadlift.

I mostly just pretend that my shitty roommate is jealous of me

>cant touch your toes because you're tall
i'm 6'2, 215 lbs, not fit at all and i can touch my toes easy. I can put my knuckles on the floor.

what is he doing?post gt

I caused a big fist fight?(didn't see it happen) on new years. Wannabe ghetto couple pulls up on the house I was at and the mixed roastie seems to notice me instantly. Walks up and introduces herself to me right away. She offers me a bump of coke after about 15 minutes of talking and I must have gone into superchad mode after cause she was eating out the palm of my hand with the bantz. Her little manlet bf is off in the kitchen keeping 0 tabs on her while I'm apparently getting her primed for fucks. One of the people who knew them better goes off and tells the guy that sharice is getting too friendly with this tall whiteboy. He storms out and takes 1 glance at me and realizes he can't do fucking anything, so he starts unloading on his girl for even bothering with anyone else(seething jealousy the whole time)
The roastie bitch is pretty blown out herself and just starts fucking swinging on the dude saying he's a bitch for not letting her have fun. She's really fucking squaring up on her bf and they tear through the fucking house while I'm just sitting on the couch giggling like hell.
Its about a solid 5 minutes of yelling and chimping by them and they come out the kitchen and I see some blood on 1 and they say I should just leave before anything else happens.

did you leave though?

I kissed my girlfriend when I came in her this morning. Are you jelly?

Sure did, I heard talk of guns from the ghettos during the night.

man I could talk for awhile about this guy. I'll try to get the cliff notes version
>for almost 4 years, this 4 bedroom house was being rented by 4 friends of mine. It was a great place to hang out, there was space in the basement where we had our computers set up, even people who didn't live there
>it was basically the meeting place for any group activity
>6 months ago, my good friend moves out, I'm looking for a place and I love the house so I move in
>within a month I could tell why he left
>shitty roommate is, apparently, a pathological liar, a manipulator, and the most inconsiderate person I've ever met. No one told me this because we don't really gossip
>is a real asshole via text. Would frequently attack people and call them names via text
>we would collectively tell him that he's being an asshole and he can't talk to us that way no matter how angry he is
>as a side note, he has retarded expectations for things and if they arent met 100% he can't deal with it. He once tried to get out of paying his 1/3rd of rent after one of the guys left because he "never agreed to pay that much". motherfucker, that's what a lease is.
>when we told him to cool his shit, he would basically stop communicating for a few days, couldn't handle any pushback
>in person, always friendly, never has the balls to say anything
he was basically a coward and I was waiting for the day he would start some shit since I'm getting into shape and he's woefully depressed and doesnt take care of himself anymore, despite having good lucks. I wanted to beat the shit out of him, but i'm a soyboy non confrontational dude and he was unstable. I was sure he'd break my shit or kill my cat while I was away because he didn't have a job. I didn't want to live in a shitty situation like that, but I was welcoming any confrontation if it started. Thankfully I'm out of there now and hopefully he kills himself

oh, the first part is relevant because his shitty behavior single-handedly saw the downfall of our house
>made huge messes in the kitchen, left it that way for weeks, even if we asked him to get to it every day, despite having no jobs
>i'm talking about: butter on the counters. Jelly on the counters. Cinnamon sugar fucking everywhere.
>one time he made us some frozen pudding concoction but didnt clean up after it, so we basically had 5 minutes of a sweet treat followed by a disgusting kitchen that smelled back for weeks
>time and time again, I would break down and clean it myself in literally 15 minutes
also he bought a retarded dog and he's a shitty owner, so naturally it chewed everything up and shit everywhere. he also peed on my new mattress. He would leave for 8 or more hours a day and just expected us to take care of his shitty dog. He told me he got it (during an argument) so he wouldn't kill himself. God I wish he would.

Bump
Are you faggots not cool enough to have stories or not smart enough to make 1 up

ummm sweetie being a race traitor is as beta as it gets

What should I even say? It's not like they're straight up telling me they're trying to cockblock me.

is that the coors mountains logo lol

>"m-must follow a social stigma to feel like an alpha male..."

lol retard

lmao

you're trying way too hard

I’ll spoon her tits with my dick if you knawsayin

>Friend is a beta and I let him know all the time
>Do my best to make him realize what a cuck he is and that he need to fix his life
>Offer support and advice on getting fit, staying stylish, and talking to people in general
>Finally takes lifting seriously, but falls for the PT trap
>Tell him that PTs are a waste of time, but he's adamant that he knows what he's doing
>decide to leave him be
>at least he's doing SOMETHING
>Decide I'm feeling pretty lonely so I get myself a gf
>She isn't a whole lot looks wise, but has a heart of gold
>Best guy she's ever had
>Really love her so spend more time with her
>Friend gets pissy because I don't hang out with him as much as I used to
>Begins trying to tease me for being with her
>Jealous that I have a girl to spend time with and that he doesn't
>Tell him straight up that he's being a bitch and is jealous of me
>He tries to deny it, but his expression shows that I hit him deep
>Say "user, you're never going to be happy acting like this. Fix your life or end it."
Honestly guys he really is a great friend, but constantly wants to tease or humiliate me for having a gf. Like literally recording us as we were sitting together and put it on his story with the word "Cringe" like wtf. The only friend I have that isn't a jealous cunt is a 5'6" Asian who I lift with. This guy is just the worst of them all.

are you sure you are friends with this guy or you are both hanging out together because you are both lonely?

>Be at friends birthday party
>talk to friends, drink, run around, talk to new people you know, party stuff
>notice hot girl looking at me at times
>go talk to her abit friends come and invite me to play a team party game i was playing before
>play game have lots of fun, forget girl
>sitting at the table eating leftovers
>girl comes and we resume talking
>notice manlet follows her and sits next to her
>she tells me he has been putting the moves on her, we lol
>i talk to her, manlet talks to my friends
> leave party with her for another party
>see friends there
>friends tell me the manlet repeatedly told them he hated me for hitting on a girl he had been hitting on the whole evening and wants to kick my ass lol

The guy never told me anything.
I did notice some pissed off looks from him
Fucking out of shape manlets thinking they are hot shit

I thought you were making a joke about her tits. Then I noticed the trashy tattoo, sharp eyes user.

bump

How's high school?

Christ, tell me you got to slap his shit around at least once.

Here is one that bothers me.
My best friend kind of looks like me but everything downgraded just a bit.
I fucked his wife before they met. I introduced him they fell in love and got married.

Now we are still tight but he always trys to put me down or give me underhanded compliments.
I swear the root of this is the fact I fucked his now wife and I'm hung like horse, he knows this.

But he is so torn between his love for me as a friend and his resentment for me because I fucked his wife.
I take his insults with a grain of salt because I know he doesnt mean it and I know it must hurt.

But man that shit is annoying.
What do you guys think of this situation

>Invited to party
>Don't know anyone
>Unashamed and confident, put on persona
>Talk to everyone
>Fattie in the same field, Social Work
>in b4 Social Work make shit money
>She's trying to flirt, I'm aloof
>End of night, make the rounds meet new people
>one hottie q.t pie overhears I've done kick boxing
>Teach her some moves, excuse to touch legs, other creepy shit
>Teach her some moves
>Other hottie moves in, I spend 30-45 minutes teaching her
>She says she'll pay me to be her trainer
>I laugh, say shes drunk, I'll consider it
>Get her facebook (Could have got number, I'm borderline MGTOW now, want to make money no time for relationships)
>Fatty in corner

I've spend years working out and working on myself, through the brink and suicide and depression. I've climbed mountains and almost died while doing it. I don't got no time for fatties.

>Not going to follow up with girl because I don't want to be seen as player by girl who invited me to party and fuck up a good thing

>tfw insecure manlet (5'4) and tried my best to get a gf
>get gf miraculously but its a long distance relationship
>friend (5'2) hears about my success and tries to get gf
>goes to party but gets no one
>tells me hes depressed and asks how i did it and starts talking about height.

desu i really do feel bad for him. Hes probably the most social person in my circle of friends but went up to girls and got rejected probably cause of his height. too bad ill probably never meet my gf tho

5'4
5'2
this is bait

>this is bait
it isnt, i really am 5'4 and my friend is 5'2. we've been friends since elementary, unlucky for him he stopped growing before we even got to high school

find a girlfriend and pretend to be madly in love with her while he watches you but in a cool manner not making it obvious that you are acting.This should calm him down I think.Think about it.

Tell them that you think they are cockblocking you with their behavior

so where was the actual jealousy from lesser males?

I refuse to believe a male can be 5 foot 2.

not all of us are fortunate to have decent genes

Travel outside the states and its not crazy. Any shit hole country. South America or Asia.

It really isn't. My best friend is 5'5, skinny, working a horrible job, with a long term gf. Every guy has to keep trying until he gets someone, for short guys, they just have to try harder and for longer.

Doesn't that just sound needy and pathetic?

Like I said I'm a social autist, I don't know what's appropriate or not most of the time

what?no
Tell them that they are cockblocking you faggot , they are obviously jealous

It's a shitty situation.
Best rule is to have good communication with your friends in the first place, amongst my good buddies the rule is if you've fucked a girl she is to be treated like Chernobyl.
You're alright taking a day visit but it's not a place to spend a bunch of time.
A girl you've been in a relationship with is to be treated like the reactor core.
Don't get near it, don't even get it's phone number.

Fuck his wife again
Hes probably a cuk if hes into sloppy seconds

Wouldn't they just tell the girl I said that, and then they'd be turned off instantly?

What about from females? I friendzoned an ugly Japanese girl I met at a party and fucked her hot looking friend instead. She found out soon after and blocked me from LINE.

General

>work in London for one of the premier PR firms in London
>Veeky Forums but not jacked
>I'm fittest person there by a country mile
>some fat male colleagues get jelly that I'm both smart enough to make it to the company and Veeky Forums
>try to shut me out of new work projects out of spite
>some even attempt to give me lifitng advice despite them being fat and weaker than me

Losing a BFF

>be BFFs with someone while getting Veeky Forums
>he couldnt be bothered to visit the gym, let alone long enough to get Veeky Forums
>he got jelly of the girls showing interest in me over him on nights out
>jelly that I'm better looking than him
>always tried to shut me down or diminish any personal or professional success I had
>eventually cut him out of my life because of his negativity
>paul pls go

Visitng Veeky Forums in 2011 and starting my journey to becoming Veeky Forums was a genuine critical juncture in my life

why would they do that?Why would they cockblock you so hard?Are you sure they are you friends?

Just go to bars alone , you have better chances to fuck some girl than going out with them if they are acting like this.

op here , some fat womanlet was hitting on me like crazy , I rejected her and then she blocked me.Why do they act like this?

>sitting at a bar, just chatting with buddy and having a chill time
>some drunk dude comes in and asks if I want to buy him a drink
>say no
>he keeps talking drunk things
>say "leave me alone, boii"
>he starts to ramble about how shitty it is to call him "boy" and that it isn't his fault he's smaller than me
>mfw this dude was so insecure that he thought I was referring to his height
>mfw he was like 5'8
>mfw I am 5'11 king of manlets

I don't know desu
They always say how ugly and shit I am but I always summed it's just jokes and banter, now I'm thinking maybe theres some resentment there for some reason. Don't know why, I've always been nice to them. I know one time a buddy of mine got resentful that a girl he liked was into me. I never acted on it, she always came on to me, AND ive asked him probably 10 tomes if he likes he and he always said theyre just friends.

Maybe you're right, I need to reconsider who I hang out with. Sucks desu I'm not good at making friends.

Sounds like you are better looking than them and they are shit friends trying to bring you down and sabotage you.

or start doing things alone faggot

They feel entitled to your dick and time, fucking females. Even a 2/10 fat whore on Tinder believes she can bag a 8/10 fit guy.

I doubt I'm better looking but i guess i do have the best body, so you must be right.

Yeah that's the plan. Gonna be tough but I gotta man up.

Thanks user.

I don’t know how to describe it properly but

>nye
>back from university for Christmas
>at the only club in town
>standing at the bar waiting to get a drink
>two girls in front, ask them if they’re waiting for drinks
>they say no and that I can go ahead
>say thanks, get my drink, walk away from the bar
>5 minutes later see a manlet that had been barging into everyone all night talking to one of the girls from the bar
>starts pointing at me and getting angry
>in my drunk state this annoys me more than it should
>walk over and ask why he’s pointing at me
>I have a deep voice, and must have sounded intimidating because he immediately stopped and said sorry
>the girl also apologises for him too
>I say no problem and a happy new year and 360 degrees away

Wasn’t really jealousy, I’m just not used to people feeling threatened by me talking to their gfs. He was particularly insecure though.

god shut the fuck up you motherfucking bitch

>360 degrees away

Walked right back into them? Alpha as fuck.

>just got out of the shower
>walk into livingroom in my towel for that delicious post workout banana
>Get stopped by dyel pajeet roommate, telling me every single man in india would kill to have my physique.
>His statement got backed up by fat pajeet roommate.

>Flex my lats and triceps, and proceed to eat my banana with a smug smirk on my face.

laughed out loud desu user

At a club once, got hit on by fat girl; chatted with her politely but walked away. Got super smashed so I had like 0 balance and she found me before I left, drove me to her hotel room (safer than driving) and started riding bare.

Mid sex I lost my erection and told her I needed more alcohol to go through with this.

She started crying and kicked me out. I had to walk back to my car. But her reaction was so amusing it was worth it.

>I pulled a bouncing job on new years at a hotel nightclub for that extra dough
>Night goes smoothly until a fight in a room
>A girl got ruffied, her brother is strangling some German manlet.
> We get the brother off but he eventually goes in for more.
>He says hes going to go through me, fuck me up in every way, break my jaw, break my teeth. He's about my size.
>My smug ass gives him the go ahead, arms out.
>He sizes me up, gets right in my face, I don't move a muscle.
>I fight for fun weekly and didn't need this fucking job.

>He decides against it, I push on his chest and sit him down while pd comes to sort it out. All he can do is shout at me.

Started the new year off right.

thats not jealousy in a bad way though

the bizarreness of this just makes it better

The banana, the Indians, just brilliant

how is this jealousy from lesser males?

fat 5'5 guy at my work said he could deadlift 5 plates and squat 4 plates back in highschool (3 years ago)

Went away recently for nye. It was a few couples and then me (my gf is overseas) and 2 other single guys. Most have been close friends since high school.
Over the past couple years I've been putting on good size and become a lot more confident. 3 of the girls were way more receptive of my presence, with 2 of them openly flirting and grabbing and touching me in front of their bfs. Was a strange feeling but I just went with it, didn't escalate it didn't shut them down either. One of the bfs by the end of the trip was visibly pissed with me and I reckon him and gf are gonna have a couples fight about it.
Dont know how I should feel about this. Right now I dgaf because I can't control the girls actions, that's up to themselves and the bfs I guess.

Short-man syndrome is real.

>every interaction with a manlet cop

So you just smiled at them and slowly ate a banana while 2 men were admiring your naked physique?

you are the jealous lesser male

typical Veeky Forums behavior

Yes, yes i did.

>sitting at a bar in Encinitas this summer
>was by myself since I was travelling on business
>Chit-chatting with some random people sitting near me watching sports, a few qts since it was a younger crowd at this place.
>Guy and his girlfriend sit next to me and order food - she orders the exact same thing that I got.
>She's cute. He looks like he's punching above his weight a bit with her (probably has rich parents).
>We start talking, turns out we both love horses. She rides dressage, I work in the bloodstock industry.
>Try to include the guy in the conversation but he just kind of ignores her and I. Stares at his phone mostly.
>Their food arrives they both start eating. She keeps talking to me.
>Realize she is 'mirin me. Not surprising considering her bf is a DYEL dork.
>Her boyfriend calls over the bartender, asks for two take away boxes. She gets confused and asks "why would we leave halfway through dinner?"
>He mumbles something to her. He's obviously not happy.
>He pays the bill, leaves a bad tip and she apologizes as they leave.
>As they walk out a few older guys sitting nearby who saw the whole thing get my attention and tell me "that was fucking hilarious."
>Bartender jumps in and says how funny that was.
>Tells me the next round is on him.

I wasn't even trying to pick her up. I was just chilling.

what you described is not jealousy.Is just a guy being afraid of you.It doesnt mean that you are good with women neither that you are bad with them.Being physically intimidating and not handsome is not going to get you laid.I have bouncers who are very intimidating and ugly.A guy being afraid of you does not mean he is jealous.I am afraid of a gorilla , I am not jealous of a gorilla.

im tall. literally since i was 14 i get the sane thing everyfime i talk to any guy ever. "i wish i was tall like you user"
i was 6'2 with a 6.5 inch dick and broad ass shoulders at 14 so i guess it was compliments but hey i cant help it man

This. Don't want your friend to have fucked your girlfriend? Simple solution - don't date a girl your friend has fucked. Especially don't marry her.

Not the guy you're speaking with but he's not a gorilla, he's a man. You're moving the goalposts
Also the fact the other guy was drunk fighting people in a bar automatically makes him a lesser male. And he had the balls to fight other men but not the balls to fight user. Sure it's not jealously per se but I reckon it deserves a mention itt.

>the other guy was drunk fighting people in a bar

Because somebody roofied his sister. Read OP's post. If somebody tried to drug and try to rape your sister in front of you, I would assume you would throw down on his ass too. Particularly if he was a manlet.