What kind of chad is he? What's his program?

What kind of chad is he? What's his program?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nFmSepfF48o&t=0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>The virgin jap vs the chad logan

The jap clothed himself nicely for death. Honor and sudoko I guess.

>*record scratch* Yuppu! Thattu is me. You arru puroburarry wunduruing howu i gottu here.

Disdainfully earned chuckle, shamefur

id steal this niggas coat lmao

lol

laughing hurt my abs

Is that Chloe Bennett? Damnit i'm jelly as fuck

I am going to hell but I laughed.

He does have a really nice coat. Too bad about him being dead and all that.

blessed with top tier genetics and money but a massive fucking retard. well played as always.

I can't decide, is he a terrible human bean or am I an idiot for not being able to make millions on youtube? Can both be true?

CHAD Logan Paul
>Fit
>Always brightens mood even around a dead gook
>Never been to the doctor; even for his birth
>Meta-maturity
>Aryan
>Christian crusader
>Out of every living woman's league
>Voted for Trump 10+ times
>Such a good friend that he destroys their shit without their permission so that they gain even more popularity (selfless, genius investor)
>Only hangs out with BASED Krompton
>Makes 10+ minute long videos with original content EVERY DAY
>Would have been an unstoppable gook-killer in the Pacific Theatre (would easily get 2 Medal of Honors)
>Is Veeky Forums's poster-boy

you have too be really lucky these days to make millions on YT

Fuckkk i read this out loud and lold bravo

can you guys chill with the stupid reacting face pictures?

>top tier genetics

>chad
>liking niggers

>hahaha top kek this my sides put me in the screencap
take yourselves out to the forest please.

I do not fucking like these queers but they didn't come from money. Nobody with money raises a family in Ohio. One of the only quality parts about them is that they hustle hard.

Who this?

saw logan paul on the news while at the gym but didnt know what it was about, can someone link the video?

>tfw a year ago depression got so bad thanks to buproprion and blowing it with a qt jap grill because of 0 experience with women and growing up an angry fat nerd
still have the photos of spots i wanted to jump from

>get mocked and laughed at in life
>kill self
>get mocked and laughed at in death

more like
>be completely isolated and lonely in life
>kill self
>become an overnight famous internet star

But they blurred out the face

>sees a corpse and is hardly even phased, goes right back to vlogging within about 5 hours or so

This guy's seen some shit, hasn't he? People don't just get that kind of mental fortitude out of nowhere.

Why would it phase him? It's just a dead body. It's not like it's going to do anything.

goddamn user you made my day

kek

People have been seeing dead corpses for thousands and thousands of years and they still had to get up for work

kek

>Aryan
he's a Jew

Kek

>phase
That's some star trek shit

You guys ever seen a real dead body ?
No matter how "tough" you think you are,the first time always makes you feel something inside of your stomach,gut wrenching shit.

And no,seeing your grandma/grandpa in her/his coffin doesn't count.

It's your first day here, isn't it?

>go to save this image
>the automatic file number ends with 666
>nope the fuck out

Wut
So if you see a dead body you are supposed to breakdown and claim PTSD?

Pussy

i can't figure out who woman on the left is. its not milla jovovich is it?

karli kloss i think

>that incel wrist
HOPE
O
P
E

Think it's genetic Tbh, only weak normalfags are affected by corpses and get PTSD and shit. Just compare the depictions of an anti-war, shell shocked soyboy like Siegfried Sassoon to a chad like Ernst Jünger, who was wounded fourteen (14) separate times but went right back to the trenches as soon as he could.

I remember my first dead body. It was a middle-aged man. His wife was screaming while EMS tried to revive him. I can still see his body jiggling as CPR was performed like it was yesterday.

My second body was a 6 year old girl. Terrible wreck on the interstate caused her to fly out through the windshield and scrape across the highway for a few yards. One arm a mangled mess, one leg totally came off. I can still see that one clear as day when I bring it to mind.

My third dead body was a suicide in a local park. Guy downed a fifth and blew his brains out the night before. I knew the guy, too. He worked at a mall nearby, I'd interacted with him on a few occasions. Obviously, that one is still with me too.

My fourth dead body was an old lady who had died in her home and left alone for a few weeks. She had decmoped and started melting into the couch. The sight was pretty bad to behold, but the smell is what got me there. I can't even describe it. I don't care how tough you are, decomp will make you puke everything up.

My fifth dead body was a motorcycle accident. Guy tried to pass someone on the highway at night, drunk, and laid his bike down. He lost a foot and almost got decapitated too. His head was barely hanging on. By now, I'd become kind of used to dead folks so it didn't bother me too much.

I've seen 5 more bodies since then, but quite frankly I'm kind of tired of picturing them. Anyway, yeah, it's different seeing it for real vs for a minute online.

Who?

source? jews are all skinny fucks

I'm not denying it'd be horrific. I'm just saying, humans can endure.

i figured this too

also, both him and Jake look nothing like their 'dad', i smell funny business...

I'd say it depends on the condition of the dead body, I've seen 2 dead bodies in my life, once when working in a hospital, walked by a recently deceased old lady who passed away naturally at what have been 90+ years, didn't really faze me, felt really sad for her husband and their adult sons who were there in the hospital but they basically accepted that it was the end for her and it really wasn't that shocking but you do feel that "feeling" in your stomach, the 2nd was a cyclist ran over by a car on the street I lived on in college, that one really fucked with me because I felt terrible for the man, he was fairly young, probably in his 30s, and just so suddenly he died, that really fucked my mind up and I kept seeing the image of his bloody legs on the street. The corpse in the video seemed not mangled, the guy seemed old and was well dressed, he wasn't bloody and died on his own time so I would say it isn't as bad to see as one would think. but it is pretty fucked how he went into a forest known for having dead bodies, saw a dead stranger and immediately went back to vlogging and chadding a day later.

lol is that the bitch from agents of shield? she's gone turbo feminist on instagram meanwhile she's sucking the big chad dick
fucking roasties

I must be dead inside because the amount of dead bodies I've seen through my work in all their various states hasn't ever really caused me to feel anything other than having to just do my job.

Murders, suicides, car/bike wrecks, drowning, in front of trains, guns, undiscovered for weeks/months etc... felt just nothing, a very weak sense of regret for what's happened but not much more than that. Kids/infants are a bit different though, that will cut you up 100% of the time.

I recall attending a car accident on a straight stretch of highway where three people were trapped in a vehicle that hit a tree and the driver had died. The passenger in front was unconscious, and the passenger in the back was conscious and wanted to know if the others were alright. I hadn't the heart to tell that person the driver had died already, but just did my best to comfort them until the ambulances and fire brigade arrived to cut them out. I still don't really have any feelings about it though.

a-a-am i going to hell now for laughing

oh ya.. that's it

That's because you look at them as just some guy. Some dead guy. You didn't know him, you never will know him, you don't need to know him. You're doing it right.

See where people go wrong is that they humanize bodies. They think about who that person was, where they came from, who they left behind, about the crushed dreams and a life cut short.

You can't do that shit cause then it'll start getting to you.

did not happen to me at all

i bagged a corpse at a hospital that was freshly dead

shame about the face
his brother is pretty cute though, speaking from a no homo perspective of course

>Meta-maturity
lmao

Goddam lol

He took it down. Here's Pewdiepie.
youtube.com/watch?v=nFmSepfF48o&t=0s

>IT'S A MINDSET

THIS PIC IS TOO PERFECT

you guys are fags

Chloe has a brother?

>getting freaked out by a dead body

Christ man go to /b/ for 5 fucking minutes

t. logan
I wouldn't be surprised if your browsed Veeky Forums

Hi boogers!

Elsker han der

jesus christ

Roids.

You think these IG-famous, YouTube view whores wouldn't take the shortcut to a superior body?

>thinking this narcissistic psychopath would be phased by a dead body

>Top tier genetics
>Average jaw, cheekbones 404, average "i went to the gym for 6 months" body, manlet cutoff height.
He is not top tier genetics but he is definitely a chad because of his Chad personality (little bit on the idiocy side but still).

Also the only top tier thing he has is cute pink nipples

>"i went to the gym for 6 months" body
epin bait

Always wondered if we just showed 23 hour gore clips to future soldiers would they be impervious to PTSD and she’ll shock. Yeah

i remember reading a study at some point which basically said this wouldn't work, desensitising someone to imagery =/= desensitising them to reality

I found a dude who hung himself when I was walking on a bike path home after class. It was pretty interesting.

It actually makes people more callous and more willing to allow terrible things to happen to people. Even to indirectly help it along.

>first time

Exactly. Human beings are adaptable as fuck. People who've never been exposed to that kind of stuff go from being horrified to pick pocketing dead bodies on a daily basis in times of war.

>put me in screen cap

classic

More like he's a sociopathic

Heh

the "hides balding with bangs" chad.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but PTSD is due to the high stress in the moment which is something impossible to prepare for. Once they adapt to this stress, it is hard to revert once you return to normal life because they have been living for months where the slightest sound could mean attack.

>be 2in shorter than this guy, 5'11"
>be mixed race
>am high functioning autistic, possibly savant academic
>am insufferable in conversation
>from random middle class family
>am poor as fuck
>unambitious and would never join the military or do anything remotely heroic or good
>am a degenerate

Yet my gf is a 9/10 and 500% hotter than this guys wife...and my gf has multiple advanced degrees, DD breasts is younger and thinner and prettier than harrys ....wife.

The only thing i can think of is that he has fucked thousands of prostitutes and doesnt give a fuck.

I can only afford to fuck a few prostitutes.

This guy is better than me in every way imaginable excwpt maybe the autistic perks, how the fuck is my gf way hotter than his? What the fuck...and the best part of mixed girls is that they have brazillian bodies....except his doesn't and shes flat as a fuxking pancake holy fuck what is going on

The Paul brothers are literally Chad.
>Rich
>White
>Offend sjws and tumbleristas with their mere existence
>Get whatever they want whenever they want

go away

Low IQ Machiavellianism.

Does whatever it takes to win. Runs circles around the autists here. P.O.S.

This guy know what's up. Psychopaths are on some weird shit, man.

State trooper?