/neck/ general

>He doesnt train his neck

Post your neck workouts
Your neck size
Your questions regarding neck training

Today did 3x80 bw neck curls (atm want to get to 3x100)
14.9 inches pencil neck
What do you reckon how much time will it take to get to 17 inches with only curls?

bumperino

Get a neck harness, srsly.
Then you can load from session to session and see gains as quick as you would expect for noob gains.

However, while you're doing it bw, do 3x100 every day, 2-3x a day

2-3 times a day????????? :D

Anyway ill try to do that starting from tomorrow

i refuse to believe that there are actually people retarded enough to perform neck curls

38cm neck
38cm biceps
38cm calves

Yea, you're doing it bw. Think how many hours a day metal head teens spend doing headbangs, rofl.

Try getting some packets to improvise as a load, even if minimum such 5kg sugar packets.

just wear a football helmet for like 3-4 hours each day, your neck will be so sore you struggle to get it off the pillow in the morning for the first week, but the gains are massive, and fast.

Im from europe and dont own one

>have never done this shit
>neck wider than any of you
LMAO

Thanks for advice going to try 3 times a day and see how it goes

only faggots who are too pussy to squat and dead lift need to isolate their neck

17 inch neck untensed 6'2 height
started working it out like last week just wanna get it to 18 because that's apparently the perfect neck circumference for aesthetics but before sleep apnea sets in

Check em faggot

this guy probably has a natty t level of 1000+

mirin'

How do I add weights to the movement without getting dizzy? Like car-sick dizzy.

Taken my neck from a pathetic 14.5 to 17

Front neck: Plate curls and band curls work better than the harness for the front imo

Back neck: Extensions with harness using both weights and bands

Side neck: Bands with harness

If you don't have a harness but have a belt and bands pic related works well.

3,8cm dick

yeah but if someone walks in on you using that they'll probably tackle you and call 911

16 inch at the moment, just recently started training my neck. In how much time should it take to get to at least 18? Currently doing neck curls, 3x70 with 10lbs adding 10 reps everyday until 100 then I add another 10lbs and reset the reps. Is this a good regiment?

ebay?? amazon????

Ease up with emojis and question marks nigro.
Who the fuck do you think you are?

Are neck curls enough? Or do I also have to do extensions and side curls?

Neck curls train the front part of your neck aka what most people see. You could only do neck curls if your goals are only aesthetics but if you're doing martial arts do extensions and side curls

Neck curls and side curls work the same muscles, and neck curls have better Rom.

Pathetic thread.
Kys faggits

19inches but i have 30%bodyfat soooo

Can't polish a turd