Klinefelters

Do I have klinefelters Veeky Forums?

>18
>5' 8"
>200 lbs (~91 kg)
>current peak weight is 210 and lowest is 185
>did stronglifts 5×5 for 2 months, stopped for 2 months, but started up again recently
>started puberty at 14
>have gynecomastia

I just want to get stronger and improve myself, is there something wrong with me besides being a fat fuck? I've been doing research but I'm still not sure.

Second reference pic

do you have small genitals? (not trying to be mean)
your hip width and height don't seem like kleinfelters

Do you have small balls and trouble getting hard? If so yes if not you're just fat and lazy and need to get your Shit together

Does it change anything if you do? Ask a doc and just diet and lift.

Turn around

Nah you’re just fat bro

lol no people with the K aren't manlets

I mean if he did he'd probably need some HRT

Erect I'm 5.7"
And my testicles are about a sixth of an inch below average

high est kleinfelters are generally "tall", it'd be really weird for you to actually have kleinfelters and be that short, but you definitely look like you need a drastic change asap.

let's be real, you didn't need to make that white box anywhere near that large, did you user?

srsly though, I think you just need to lose a lot of fat. Cut down to like 165 and you'll look 10x better. After that you can worry about putting on muscle.

you're just fat then

You've got to give it longer than two months, that's just right around the time that your body will actually start changing, and it's not going to be terribly dramatic at first unless your diet is good too. It can't hurt to get your levels checked though.

I'm Hispanic and 5' 8" is generally taller than the average hispanic

I'm on mobile so I just made a screenshot of a white background and hid my dick

you have my old body (apart from no hair) you either have mosaic klinefelter or, much more likely, have nothing and is just fat and lazy, like I was
Hit the gym, work out hard improve diet, read the sticky and you'll be fine (although maybe you will need surgery for the gyno, maybe not), if you are too concerned, go to a doctor and have a proper evaluation

why do you have fat girl tits. why do i want to fuck you.

i look like you but im taller, bigger and hairier OP, i have started mixing intensive biking sessions with low-weight high rep weightlifting. I also walk my dog 1 hour session two times a day. Cut all bread and most carbs potatoes/pasta etc from my food. I eat alot more meat and salad/fruit/vegetables to stay fed. Sleep minimum 8 hours a night as well as bike 5kilometer back and forth to work every day.

Anyone got any other suggestions/alternatives for this, im just giving op advice on what i have done but there is probably better advice out there.

I recently started lifting again, the reason I stopped the first time was because I was retarded and started the program too heavy. My form was fucked up because of that and I started getting hardcore knee pain during squats

lol, fucking moran

just lose weight fatty.

This is a blue board bro wtf

Stop the excuses lose the weight, you’re overthinking it.

i am basically you -gyno +bodyhair

this is me minus the gyno

I would strongly consider suicide if I had klinefelters.

all right, brah, now keep lifting and don't force yourself too much this time

So yes?

do you have pleasure when you touch your boobies? can I caress them?
do you shave or does bodyhair not grow?

I want to suck this soyboy tits and fuck him raw. Am I gay Veeky Forums?

WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THIS BOARD AND TITS, WHAT THE FUCK
THEY'RE LITERAL BOOBS.
HOW

Nigger you're just fat and short, go on a cut, start hitting those weights and then come back. I'm saying this as another 5 8 Hispanic, except I started from skelly mode.

I got pretty wide hips from when I gained weight. When I lost it I pretty much looked like that klinefelters pic but with a slightly bigger chest cavity and more body hair.