/FRAUD/

/FRAUD/
How can white bois even compete?
A thread for the discussion and debate of performance and image enhancing drugs, primarily anabolic-androgenic steroids (AAS).

Oral-only cycles are for goofballs

Don't reuse needles

If you are new to steroids, please read ALL of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before posting.

If you want advice on your first cycle, post your age, height, weight, %bf and years spent training along with what you plan on taking. CBT is highly recommended.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI

Go make friends with a steroid user at your gym if you need a source

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/n78kg90
imgur.com/sRB9rci
pastebin.com/ys7xXYkL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

31, 5'8", 190, 30%, 1 week

MFW my upper respiratory infection has made all my arm size go away. Haven't even skipped any days at the gym. Oh well, it'll all come back when it's gone.

How do you lot season your meat? Do you use marinades or spices or do you just see food as fuel?

My nips are sensitive, any thoughts on upping my dose of anastrozole or switching to letro?

100 Test P eod
150 Tren A eod
Anastrazole/Arimadex .5 mg ed
Pramipexole .5 mg 2x weekly

I've always been sensitive to estro sides, since my first cycle 9 years ago

Garlic powder, onion powder, curry powder (no panjeet), and curcumin recently for chicken.

Do people seriously not let you use their toilets? Shit that’s fucked up even if it’s a company policy. Check google jobs they usually have facility manager positions open and all they require is hvac degree/experience and you get ballin benefits. Jewbook too if they have a data center in your state.

It would be great to be able to see food only as fuel but few can. Hot sauce is great because it's basically no calories and you only need to worry about sodium if you're a pre contest bber or have a health condition. I also buy sugar free bbq sauce thats not bad

Anybody here pinning

then stop pinning quads lol

Tried it. Backloading was too much effort and meant the injection take too long.

The problem is not the quads, the problem is that I have difficulty sticking the needle only half way in. If I stick it only half an inch in I don't feel anything. As soon as I go >1 inch it happens sometimes and I hate it. Even at Delts this happened today. I will try it with 27G but with a 1ml syringe for more pressure.

HAHAHA FRAUD IS ALL SOYBOYS WHAT A BUNCH OF LOSERS

has nano posted recently?
is he in prison?

i love pinning with slin pins. only problem is it takes like 1 min+ to draw.

You don't draw with slin pins, you backload.

Im 170lbs, 6”0, 14.38% bf

Where do i purchase steroids

Fuck off

Find the biggest guy in your gym who wears the least and has the most flamboyant haircut and tell him that you'll do ANYTHING to get big and strong like him (make sure that you emphasize ANYTHING) and then tell him that you'd like to talk privately in a shower stall later, you'll go over the transaction details there.

the fact that you have to tell people not to reuse needles just show how fucking pathetic you guys are

generalising is contrary to popular belief factually wrong.

ALSO FUCKSAKE im heating my syringes, i'm taking like 5 minutes to inject and my legs and VG still hurt like a fucking bitch. what the fuck am i doing wrong.

>generalising is contrary to popular belief factually wrong

generalising is what made us survive as a species you fucking sperg

>sharing your knowledge and trying to help others is pathetic

Why don't you just get 29g tips?

im way too tired to go in on this bait but i'll still give you a nice

>((you))

Any thoughts on this? I have letro on hand so I'll probably switch. Might do a high dose because letro is rumored to be able to reverse early gyno if you hit it with a high dose quickly. The downside is that sucking all your estro out will leave you super tired and Letro causes headaches etc.

You again

you're not allowed to talk about sources here. you'll get banned. There are websites that review sources. google or something because we won't tell you where to find anything

Tren brahs im gonna start my first tren cycle
250mg Test e
350mg Tren ace
and some clen to end it
is it necessary to take caber through out the whole cycle or just when i or if i start getting prolactin sides?

Nigga I already told him a great way to get some special sauce, he just needs to nut up and follow my advice.

Yeah it is and that's just a minor gripe of mine. You can't imagine the horror of bulking and shitting 3 times a day and having to either use the bucket or hit a gas station. I'm not gonna lie I've got skid marks in half of my underwear from turtle heading all day. I've only got a year of HVAC experience and about 3 years of electrical facilities experience along with a 2 year degree in HVAC. Probably couldn't land a manager position considering my age. Luckily half the people in my field are alcoholics, criminals, and people with terrible driving records. Being squeeky clean puts me in a good position. I also look very presentable and muscles are actually a perk instead of a downside in a office setting where they think you're just a stupid gym rat.

I've got my hopes up but I definitely shouldn't have quit without having another job lined up. Felt pretty good though desu

Take prami or get ai dialed in

I'm gonna go to the Netherlands and talk that Slavic cunt MASTs gf

Why is a slav in the nethers

Or did those trailertrash ppl come take him out, masT said they dangerous

why tren e with tren a? you;ll presumably be pinning ed or eod anyway, why not test p?

Just a warning: prami sides suck ass. nausea and headaches are one thing but it fucks with your brain. some people get gambling or shopping addictions. I can't sleep at all when I take it

I thought he posted something about being a source for Sarms and got banned for it. I could be thinking of someone else though.

>masteron grew me enough chest hair to conceal roidcne
nice

Caber is better but still has the addiction sides and watch out for DAWS.

Dude I’m so fuckin hairy and it’s weird, half of the girls love it and half hate it.

i think jay cutler and larry bird have something to say

Just saw this kid lifted for 4 months then hopped on 500mg test for 10 weeks. Is his progress impressive? B4: imgur.com/n78kg90
After: imgur.com/sRB9rci
Stats: 19 y/o (will be 20 in less than 2 weeks), 6 foot 1-2 inches Weight b4: 170 after: 180.
Roast away.

Plenty of people start drugs and look the same after their cycle. Sadly this instance is a success

Maybe Il purposely eat less on this bulk
Abs>muscles

>I've got skid marks in half of my underwear
People like this can get girlfriends
Why live

That does sound really shitty though

Lmao the sad part is most of /r/steroids and people here look the same yet they’re the ones giving him shit. Hell the first comment from jcaesar is a fucking joke because he’s a little skinny ass Jewish kid.

This is literally jcaesar369:

What is you mentality to bulking, why can't you maintain any conditioning?
Do you just go from psmf to 4kcal or something

Rite Aid

Lmao that would be funny

I bulked at 4k last 2 bulls
So literally yes lol

Im thinkin 3.5k now that I weigh nothing

Why not increase gradually? Make the most of the insulin sensitivity?

When I ws younger I could get ripped on a pretty low dose cycle. Now I'm older and finding it harder. Added t3 2 week ago and already leaning out.

I pin quads with both 25g and 23g 1.5 and 1 inch. Never had this issue, sorry it's happening to you bro. But smaller needle means pushing liquid at a higher pressure through a smaller hole. Not sure if it matters or not but I've never gone smaller than 25g

Why waste it on subprime calories

Like alcohol? cough cough

How is ethanol stored. Only as fat or in the bloodstream? Or can it be stored as glycogen?

Nano is banned currently

Jerry doesn't drink anymore though

So would a basic cycle of test-E fuck with my mood/ personality at all?

I know a guy on a fuck ton of Tren and he told me that test-E did fuck all but Tren turned him into a monster(in that he never felt bad about anything he did, just cheated on people, was an asshole to others. Basically just did whatever he wanted and felt great).

You don't have abs, you need to cut...

Is it possible he was just an arsehole period and used drugs to rationalise his shit behaviour?

I wouldn't say you don't feel bad for doing bad things on tren. Some people would probably see that as a positive. Sometimes tren can make you really emotional. One minute you'll be ready to kill someone because your shoe came untied and the next you'll be sad because of a kid's movie or something.

I wrote something here a while back about how I read stoic philosophy to stay emotionally stable while on cycle. I expected people to make fun of it, but it seemed to be well received.

>I read stoic philosophy to stay emotionally stable while on cycle

>white girl trying to look like an asian girl trying to look like a white girl

It's just one level too far that makes it grotesque.

i bought aromasin and mk677 from an underground lab (purplepanadalabs).

I am consuming a foreign substance.
How often do underground labs run scam operations?

PPL could be sending me underdosed or a completely different compound from what ive ordered.

i'm planning on getting a blood test but thats 100$ here.

can PPL be trusted?

sayonara

Christ you’re fucking stupid to put the full name there. They’ve been fine with me in the past except their mtren was bunk as fuck or I’m immune to it and my liver is steel

Bait?

they sent you flaxseed oil.

He's right tho. The logical endpoint of pursuit of knowledge is epistemological solipsism, and the logical endpoint of epistemological solipsism is pursuit of generalizations enabling accurate prediction. Certainty is unattainable, the next best thing is an inductive statement with a high ratio of accuracy and applicability to complexity. It's practically all we do.

why would it be bait you filthy nigger?
its a genuine concern

Why didn't you do your research before purchasing a substance? Why did you not look up the reviews of the lab beforehand?
Дo cвидaния!

Ive homegym'd too long
Are 24hr commercial gyms typically packed with new years resolutioners late at night or early in the morning?

That's what im thinkin
But everyone else says bulk

Ethanols a seperate energy source

I stopped drinking
Now im powered entirely by love

Try raloxifene, it eliminates gyno, puffy and itchy nipples

i did research PPL and read revviews however PPL is no different from any other underground lab.

These "labs" are UNREGULATED and people don't know if gear is bunk as long as they get results.

I get sell you winstrol as anavar and you would not suspect a thing because you'd be getting RESULTS.

It was raws. Took 20mg for probably 3 weeks and didn’t jaundice or die

>I stopped drinking
Damn man congrats if true.

At a high enough dose you should be able to tell the two apart

Thanks, Im on pills for it
Almost 3 months. Holidays are social drinking all over the place, suprisingly hard

Why is my dick barely working? It gets hard enough to bang grills but high prolactin?

/*I've been taking lecithin to increase my loads, my lifts have gone down and I feel soft as fuck. what the fuck Veeky Forums, you told me it was a good idea

If you bulk you'll get fat tho ;/

anyone have that steroid pastebin link?

pastebin.com/ys7xXYkL

Yeah, its a conundrum
What do you do when you pmsfd all your gains away
Its all quite circular

God damn you're a fucking retard kid

i was using 350 tren ace per week and 500 test
i was getting bad mental problems and dick is not as hard as it is supposed to be
i am quitting tren now and switching to 500 test and 600 deca per week
was using aromasin 25mg twice per week and caber 0.5mg sometimes
will 600mg deca give more prolactin problems or less compared to 350mg tren?

i hope this post makes sense the caber and tren is making me confused
but i quit the tren now

Thinking about doing my first cycle. 25 years old, been lifting for about 4 years. 5'8, 170 lbs (pretty lean).

Thinking about doing just doing test, maybe a 6 week cycle to see how it goes. Not really a body builder either, so I don't really care about size too much. I mainly want faster recovery, and more strength gains.

What do you boys think?

are you more likely to get the deca/tren dick from 600 deca or 350 tren ace? per week

If i had to choose between pizza pockets and pizza I would choose the pockets cause I'm a crust kinda guy

Guys I actually think I like these new year shitters.
Turbo twinks and dyels bringing in their girlfriends who constantly check me out as their boyfriends desperately drag them away to the other parts of the gym.

Hope you're all having as great of a start as I am in this new year.

Exelent

alright guys i'm gonna ask some turbo autist questions. current weight, 155lb, 20% bf.

now the common consensus is that someone absolutely new to steroids can gain upwards of 10lb lean mass on a 5 month blast of around 500mg/wk.

but here's what I'm trying to understand: if diet is focused on a moderate surplus (300 cal/day), is it possible to end up at the end of this blast having not gained much total weight, say, ending up around 163-165lb, but at a much less bf% than what was started, because most of what was gained is muscle, and in turn, burned fat?

i know the pastebin states that recomp is a meme, but this idea is like half recomp, half slow bulk.

i'm also a retard and i'm just trying to understand

No you faggot that's not how it works.

You'd need almost 10 weeks to bulk because it will take even 4 weeks to even see the effects of Test E kick in. You'll hardly make any gains until about the 8th week. Just bulk and get fat and towards the end of the cycle start crusing then cut hard. The test will preserve your mass.

the problem is that I'm already fat. way fatter than anyone here, from my understanding. if the pastebin is to be believed, people here try to start their blasts around 8-10% and getting to 16 or so is "fat".

why wouldn't that be how it works exactly? the amount of mass that makes fat up in your body stays roughly the same, while your lean mass generates. from what i understand, the entire reason why people even blast test to levels like 500 and above is because of it's muscle generating effect.

so say over the course of say, a 16-18 week cycle, i gain ten pounds, and through decent diet, exercise and cardio routine the majority of that weight gained is muscle. the bf% overall would go down, but my total body weight would go up. that makes sense doesn't it?

or am i overestimating the muscle building effects test will have?

If you're already fat, you should kyshsys.

>kyshsys.
what did he mean by this?

You could do what you describe and you might see better results from it but you'd do better to either start at a lower BF% than you have now or to include tren at a significant dosage into your blast (and this is a dumb idea).

bimbo pls

i'd like to attempt it at least. i don't know exactly how far i'll get, but if the results fall through i can always just eat + lift more to get as much as i can out of it. cutting is not a big deal, gaining muscle is what i'm fucked with.

I think that you know better, and you know that we know that you know better.
At least 12 weeks or just avoid it all together. You need to stop trying to change something that already works. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

>tfw Uni gym is empty still because normies have left town to celebrate holidays or whatever it is people do this time of year

Where am I supposed to get syringes and swabs? Do they sell them off-counter at a pharmacy? I got everything else I need for the first cycle, but I'm a bit lost on where to get the rest.
The starter guide on reddit mentions various different sizes of needles, syringes. Where do you get yours? Are there legit shops that sell them?

Fuck guys. I think the Tren is starting to play with my mind. I still feel "normal", but I want to push everything close to me away so i can just be by myself to work, lift, and eat. I wasn't an emotionally motivated person before, but now I'm basically making decisions like a machine, the most logical decision always makes the most sense. Was I repressed sociopath and is gear bringing it out like an inner nigger? Or is it just a side?

Also update if Nano is reading, I have more sides. After 10 weeks at 700mg tren, my sleep is starting to break up, I wake up every 2 hours and stare at the ceiling for 30mins.

eBay if you're too scared to go and shop, but most pharmacies stock them. If they ask (which they have no lawful need to do), you can either tell them to get fucked and mind their own business, or you're a diabetic. 18g is sick as to draw through, 25g is good to pin. 3ml syringe is plenty big enough for a first cycle. I think 100qty of each of those plus 200 swabs ran me 45$ AUD on ebay