youtu.be/BgbBeGdotcg?t=1m36s
youtube.com/watch?v=79Q0NPF111Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gonna post my comics

POP OFF JAMES!

>Slag
>Clearly british buses in the background

Awesome /r/donald material there buddy.

a shitlib is a shitlib. retardation knows no international boundaries.

christ

Kinda fat related

10/10
Best meme of the year.

Veeky Forums couple of the year

This guy is a hungarian '' youtuber '' called Krisztián molnár. He does drunk streams where he farts and dances and does humiliating stuff for cash. Fph frequenters should make him the next /meme/ honestly, so much content is already out there from him. Also lives with his parents at like 27 I think

The guy is out of that girl's league.
youtube.com/watch?v=I8UKUxr_jm0
youtu.be/BgbBeGdotcg?t=1m36s

szerinted nem tudom KÖCSÖG

Biztos neked írtam drága degenerált zacskószökevény

>nekem válaszol
>nem neked írtam
Vágd le a saját fejed

Fat fetishists

No. She's still a fucking landwhale, she just has a cute face.

Is she using a tarp for clothes?

K O R C S O K
O
R
C
S
O
K

The left is obviously the one in the future. You can tell from the model of the iPhone.

THICC

herr we ago again. I want /pol/ to leave.

KÖCSÖG
Ö
C
S
Ö
G

these people literally couldnt ride in an elevator together safely

also, how many of you sick fucks secretly lurk these threads fapping

such stupid selection bias

Abszolút nem csak a képhez írtam te agyhalott Fideszes geci
Atyaeg milyen szomor lesz ha valaha szaporodni fogsz

>köcsög
köcsög
>köcsög

de buta vagy
eredj innen alacsony teszt. szójafiú, nem neked való hely ez

co

>te agyhalott Fideszes geci
Az intelligenciád torony magas, látom a releváns érveidből.

>valaha szaporodni fog

nyugi ánon, emiatt nem kell aggódni

>dated a chick years ago
>we both hated fat people, we made fun of the fatties like two bullies
>she had major body issues with her weight, some childhood abuse
>it breaks apart, I learn my lesson about not sticking dick in crazy when she tried to have me killed
>always had a soft spot for the happy memories we had tho, I always thought she could do much more with her life
>move out of town, become successful, go back to visit my old man
>go grab a beer at my favourite bar
>earth trembles
>ex walks in, she has gained at least 100 pounds
>had a child so it's "baby weight"
>quickly pay and get out before she sees me laughing on the inside
>fast forward a few months, I see her with baby daddy
>she's even fatter, he looks even more dead on the inside

No fun stories, just disappointment and mild glee at the fact I know she's majorly stressed out because of her weight and overeats to deal with that.

>tried to have me killed
elaborate

WHY THE FUCK are you fat fetish assholes ruining perfectly good fph threads anymore?

FUCK

i only see thots on both sides

Almost sat on me

Would you prefer to be logged?

Hungaryfags please stay. I love your country

They think we want to see fat chicks in lingerie. Fucking retards are what they are.

>I love your country
No you don't.

She looks like she has genetically favorable fat distribution, but that doesn't mean obtain 80% bodyfat.

Nothing glamorus really, she had some wannabe gangster friends and told them that I raped and beat her. This isn't US thank fuck, in your shithole I'd probably be imprisoned with no trial. Anyways, she can be quite convincing, so they had the bright idea to gang up on me and beat me. Nothing came out of it in the end, just a few punches and stink eyes. Going into details would be just tough guy edgy shit, but we were teens.

Posting this again because I enjoyed all the fat apologists from /pol/ getting triggered and making excuses in the last thread

Well, I spent a few months there (military), maybe I was just in the good parts. The women were beautiful and all the men cool as fuck, plus they never allowed nigs into the whorehouses, so only us white guys could go, kek. Aren’t you guys the ones that built the anti sand nigger fence too?

lol that sucks

youtube.com/watch?v=79Q0NPF111Q
Anyway, here is more footage of the greatest guy who ever entered the entertainment industry.

Forgot to add the sights. Went to downtown Gyor and the architecture was crazy beautiful.

That’s a Russian flag? I don’t understand

Niggers are mostly associated with AIDS in Hungary. That's why they were not allowed to visit the whores.

Operation Saber Guardian?

This one is funny but it’s getting annoying. You’ve posted them three times in one day.

she should have checked herself before she shrecked herself

Not at all, virtually no consequences for me. I'd probably be shitting my pants if if happened now, but at the time I was basically saved by being a troubled teen with more balls than brains.

I hope they die after eating that

Daily reminder that HAES/fat acceptance is a way for liberals to turn their laziness into a social movement and forcibly silence anyone who disagrees.

>b-but there are fat conservatives! Trump is fat!

I know. But only liberals are pathetic enough to make it a social movement and rally in its favor. A liberal would rather attempt to be a """""revolutionary""""" and force society to adapt to their backwards ass world view than develop discipline and work towards a positive goal. Disgusting and pathetic.

>b-b-but I'm a liberal a-and

No. Pic related is what any liberal trying to argue with this thread looks like.

If you are a liberal, you're a spineless bitch who supports toxic gluttony and need to get the fuck off my health and fitness board. This place isn't for you violent, toxic, hypocritical, soy sipping, Libya bombing, cuckold weaklings.

Those are liberals implying that Trump is a Russian agent.

Yes this is what liberals believe

Yes this is what CNN tells them

Yes they really are that stupid

No liberals are not people

No you should not take their opinions seriously

Fucking kek, that’s even funnier. Makes me like Hungary that much more

Yea, that and I’d pass through there a lot even after SG, and I mean A LOT. Fuck Romania and Bulgaria, the trash littered pollution shitholes. I miss the big ass fields full of flowers and all the nice scenery in Hungary.

>/pol/ ruins another thread

gg everyone

Oh ok. I thought you were somehow referencing all the Russian soldiers in Hungary. Met some Spetznas on a random ass Hungarian base

>guy in what I thought was Hungarian uniform walks up to me
>”mornin dude”
>wat
>shake his hand
>he has a perfect American accent wtf who is this guy
>we chat for a bit but he dodges all my questions just changes subject
>His buddies walk up and also sound like Americans, they all walk away
>see Russian flag on shoulder
>holyshit.jpg
>Hungarian guy later tells me they were Spetznas passing through for some training exercise

Not the most interesting greentext but it surprised the hell out of me, thought it was bad ass.

Reminder that literally just 3 hours ago there was a fph thread full of fat acceptance bullshit from Trump supporters. And that was in a thread specifically dedicated to hating fat people. Haven't seen too many liberals in these threads defending obesity lately.
>b-but my shitty copy-paste!
Nobody cares. Triggered Trumpkins spent the last thread making excuses for obesity, and triggered Trumpkins were the only ones supporting toxic gluttony in these threads

fucking burn it with fire, eating on the ground like a damn animal

tfw cutest one is slagtits

Thats enough hogs to take down a freight elevator. Really activates my almonds.

You again. We weren’t defending fatties, you were trying to say that people in their 70’s who are moderately out of shape are landwhales.

Actually fuck you you’re not baiting me with this again

Just_remember_it_can_always_get_much_worse.jpg

I can hear the chains screeching in pain.

Hillary lost. Get over it. You don’t have to sperg every time someone triggers you.

Btw this is the dyel nigger that’s part of the leftist internet defense force

There really is a reason why stereotypes and memes exist

>big cuties

What in the ever loving fuck.