/fat/ - New Year, Same You edition

Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not Q,TDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

>Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Surye/mfp-keto-userscript
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Confess

Post your day fags.

I drank a bottle of coke today

github.com/Surye/mfp-keto-userscript

im craving popeyes so fucking much lads

Is there an issue with using meal replacement shakes (high protein, low carb) for breakfast and lunch, then eating a dinner of chicken/ turkey breast and veggies? I'm taking vitamin and cod liver oil supplements in addition too. It's about 800kcal below my tdee without adding my HIIT into it.

RIP your toilet.

Been surprisingly okay so far. High amounts of fibre in the shakes and my meals.

You can do that if you want but actually chewing food will give you more satiety. Also most of the times you can get more nutrients with real food.
Won't stop you from losing fat, though.

I miss coke senpai

Why not drink diet coke?

I've not got a great relationship with food I overeat like a motherfucker, so trying to use this as a way to keep myself in a strict regimen. It's also real easy and I don't need to worry about piling my plate high with bad foods when I'm down.

got home from the holidays today finally. Since 12.22.17 I gained 5 pounds and didnt exercise once

Noice. I'm on mobile (pls no bully) but I'm actually at 20 net carbs

This is suffering.

It's much easier to not eat at all

Sounds smart, try keeping up with that and slowly replace the shakes with normal food once you've figured stuff out. Remember, more than losing weight it's fixing that relationship with food that's going to let you make it in the end.

Gaines 28 lbs over the holidays. I had previously lost 65. Oopsies, 2 months of work down the drain.

I'm more scared for what this means long term in that my tendency to binge can kick in so easily and not stop for over a month.

Teehee

No thanks. I want to earn whatever muscle I still have from the last time I was 160lbs and in decent shape.

One meal a day son, one meal a day

I suffered many trials and setbacks during the holidays father, but I survived with only minimal damage that I will compensate for these next few days.

>Black male white female

Why do THEY always do this?

I ate pizza and fried chicken today, but it wasn't a lot.

>lose 60lbs
>finally gain some semblance of confidence
>ask her out
>she accepts
I'm not done yet. I want to lose 20 more.

sup /fat/ I got a very nice high powered blender for Christmas

how can I use it to up my /fat/ game

anyone have any tasty low-cal recipes I can make using a nice blender

currently doing IF which is good I just don't want this thing to go to waste

Is it okay to drink protien shakes on days you don't lift? I could use the extra protein and calories right now and I'm not im the mood for solid food.

Generates interest. Freak/horror shows are hard to look away from.

I'm a week into my sub 1000 cal diet + workout. feeling good. Lost the christmas weight I gained

Managed to lose 35 pounds since October. I'm feeling pretty good /fat/. Now time to add lifting to dieting.

I probably gained 5 lbs over the last couple weeks. Fuck the holidays.

Just gotta get back on track.

Eat less calories

How tf do you differentiate between fat lost and muscle gained weight? I survived christmas still down 30lbs but I feel like ive done enough to have lost more in over 3 months. I workout for 1hr at least once or twice a day by walking 3 miles in what's nearing 60 lbs of gear so ism if I'm slowly stagnating or just being offset by gains.

I'm fucking hungry

Measure your body fat

keto

Jan 1st 2017
>293lb
Jan 1st 2018
>226

total loss for 2017
>67lb

Goal weight for 2018
>175lb

Is this the year I will finally not be fat?

I didn't go to the gym for 2 weeks, but I still ate healthily and at a deficit.

>48 hours since i've had fast food

i'm not gonna make it bros

Get your shit together user, because i know you can fucking make it. I've only had about 1400 calories for the day and probably wont eat fuckall for the rest of the night. I know you can make it.

t. fat guy that wants to become otter

What is it about fast food you like?
>taste
Learn to fucking cook better. You can make nearly anything from a fast food restaurant for a fraction of the calories and it taste nearly the same.

>Convenience:
Meal prep you low cal dishes so you can just pop them in to the microwave and eat. Of you can look for healthy microwavable meals at the store that you can easily make.

Is there a non-gay version of otter?

>on fit
>not gay

?????

>She has tattoos and pink hair
Nothin' lost, senpai.

I have been doing this for a while as a way to have a quick breakfast so because I can't seem to wake up early. I normally have one of these so that I can have a smaller lunch that will tide me over until dinner, and since I drink it on the way to work, by the time I am at work and working, I don't have the mental capacity to feel hungry.

Will start strenght training tomorrow lads. I know it's cliche as fuck, but I can't help it, already lost 12kg in two months, lifiting is the next step.

Wish me luck.

This is the year /fat/.
Don't wish me luck, I don't need it.
I'm not going to be a fatty anymore.

>NYR
You have already failed.

I'm screencapping your post and making it my wallpaper for my phone and my computer just so I have motivation to prove you wrong, faggot.

this lmao

first week of serious exercise for me today. i haven't seriously worked out in at least a year and a half because i thought i would get all the exercise i needed firefighting. give me inspo pls.

Ate half a block of chocolate. Didn’t even mean to, desu. My friend offered it and I just automatically ate it without even thinking or remembering I swore I wouldn’t eat chocolate this year.

Are you furrowing your brow on purpose or do you always look like you're in the middle of taking a shit?

I lost over 20 pounds doing manual labor over the summer but gained it all back once I was layed off for the fall. I was so exausted for months and just wanted to relax for a while

on porpoise. i don't usually look like that.

Dude you were great in The Force Awakens

i know you're trying to be mean but this is extremely funny

Why would you trip here?

im about to eat 6 chicken thighs, a pound of broccoli, and a pound of kale for dinner

I forgot to eat anything today and my sleep schedule is all fucked up

why tf would you post this

You can drink them, as long as you don't add too much calories.

oops. i usually have in on in /g/ but sometimes i forget to turn it off.
because maybe i wanted a confidence boost so i wouldnt feel like a fat piece of shit?

I tried to maintain for the holidays but gained ten pounds. Thank Christ they are over.

>laughed when people complained about gaining weight uncontrollably on antidepressants
>started taking them and gained so much weight
AHHHHHHH ITS REAL

fucking 150lbs 5'9 female now, even good fat distribution isnt gonna save me soon

>oops teehee

Kimchi ramen cup for lunch fish with rice for dinner and a pack of m&ms for desert

I don't even eat that much anymore

this is what I did and ended up on only water

the fake sugar makes it taste better then real soda then it just starts to suck after a while

hey /fat/ it’s good to see the general i helped start with a few other fatties last year still thriving and helping people. i kind of fell off the wagon a bit due to extreme family and personal issues but i’ve done my best to maintain the 30lbs i lost in the spring. looking forward to the new year and to lose another 30lbs so i can finally be at a normal bmi (i know it’s a meme but it’s a goal nonetheless)

still working out the kinks of my diet but for the most part i’ve been doing high protein low carb while trying to limit my animal meat consumption (still eat chicken and fish). what is /fat/s opinion on coconut milk and also pic related

good luck fatties!

>helped started
>still here

uhhhhhhhhhhhhh

>took a six month break

>implying theres a break from this

wtf are you doing

Hey, I weigh 245 lbs, if I Wana loose weight at a 1000 callorie deficit and lift two three days a week and light cardio the other three should I be eating 1.6k callories or 2k callories

a break from being fat? yeah you’re right there’s no break. a break from exercising three times a week and meal preparation and counting calories and checking Veeky Forums regularly? yes there is.

trust me i was so much happier when i was discliplined and working towards my goals but life take a huge dump on me mid year so it’s a miracle i’ve maintained my 30 lbs loss

use links in op post

>Be doing good
>got new job stocking heavy shit
>losing weight
>lost almost 30lbs by October
>hurt leg while over-running
>puts me out of the game for 2-3 weeks
>gain half of it back
>Decide to go to gym as to not hurt leg again
>lift WAY past my limit
>to muscle failure, roughly 1.5 hours of doing everything upper body work out I know
>upper body hurts so bad can't even sleep
>pee gets really dark, despite drinking shit ton of water
>get worried for rhabdo
>go to doctors, get blood tested
>not bad enough to warrant ER, just need to keep resting, drink gallon of water, stop moving and get some rest
>get muscle relaxers, knocked out for a week
>get fired since I can't do the only thing I'm suppose to do at my job, lifting shit
>too scared to go back to gym afterwards
>get sad lost job, start drinking again
>generally depressed everything I try gets me hurt and ends bad
>try walking several miles a day
>just not enough
>back to 250lb and hovering
EXCUSES. new year, new me, OP. Fuck this, I'm 252lb as of 5 minutes ago. Goal weight, 155lbs by end of summer optimistically.

BMI is 23, bodyfat is 20-22%

Should be in "healthy" range.

Fuck boys, decided that I would shave my beard to see how I liked it. Fuckkkkkk I'm still so fat. Considering how my face was noticeably slimming, I would have hated to have seen it a few months ago when I hadn't lost like 10kg.

That beard was helping me stay in denial boys, thinking I didn't look "too bad for my weight". It looks pretty horrible. And I shows how I'm not really aging gracefully.

Reaffirms how much I need this weight loss guys. I have another 35kg to lose to get to first target weight. Gotta make it. If I stick hard to my 1kg loss a week I can make it by August. I'm gonna make it boys. Lifting will help make me look less like a middle aged woman too. Nearly up to 1pl8 deadlift, and .5 pl8 bench.

>Should be in "healthy" range.

>tfw you look healthy weight with clothes on
>tfw still have love visible love handles without clothes

You have a good appearance. Good luck on your journey!

Good luck user! You already know what to do

Racemixing Propaganda. Have you not seen the Swedish Commercial where a Blonde Swedish Gal fucks a Black guy while singing the National Anthem? Or the one where "Beige will rule"?

He /fat/.

Am a 310 pound , 6'1 man. Will i get alot of loose skin when i lose weight?

+ I'm planning on losing 110 pounds

>lost 53kg
>still fat at 64kg
;_; I think I did it wrong? I'm 164cm

no muscle mass, fitness is two parts. keep it up

Also lose (even) more weight

Thank you i'll do my best !
I have been doing cycling but i have been pretty lazy when it comes to the fitness part. I want to start going to the gym but i'm socially awkward and i'm embarrassed people will look at my flab jiggling around! :(
I'll just have to suck it up and do it though cause it'll be worth it.
I'm not really sure what routine I should do though since i've never really gotten into regular exercise beyond cardio before.

Ye thats the plan too

>I want to start going to the gym but i'm socially awkward and i'm embarrassed people will look at my flab jiggling around! :(
People will judge you, albeit silently, for the first couple weeks. If you keep turning up for a few months it'll be clear you're putting the work in and nobody will pay you any mind or bother you. Just do it.

>I want to start going to the gym but i'm socially awkward and i'm embarrassed people will look at my flab jiggling around! :(
>mfw thinking about you hurting

I thought so. anyway the embarrassment will be more of an incentive to get rid of it haha
I'll do it!
LONDON

Is it bad to eat the same thing everyday? It's not unhealthy food it's just the same vegetables and chicken breast. I still meet my macros

>been a little off the wagon the month of December
>didn't gain anything, but didn't lose anything either
>go back to eating 1200 calories a day ago
>already down 1.6lbs
Fucking human body, stop being so weird.

Your goal is 100lb loss in 6 months? You're going to have to water fast a lot.

Think man; Why the fuck would it be?

Something something gut bacteria

If it's not extremely unhealthy there's absolutely nothing to worry about.

Alright thanks sorry for the retarded question, ive just heard mixed opinions on it

Sall Good
Nothing to confess, Padre. I drink my coffee w/ milk tho.

I want to reach my GW by August/September. It's doable cause it is just around 10kg