Is the mom bod the ultimate t booster?

Other urls found in this thread:

unban.net/nsfw/titty-milk-full.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mombod

name

sophiesselfies224 on instagram

My penis is 5.5 inches and I don't think I'd be able to penetrate these braphogs with all that fat getting in the way.

>that cellulite
pls no

t, dicklet

>she's 6'1"

you could still nut tho

she's an amazon

lol

There was some thicc older women at the gym today and I couldn't stop staring at her. Was popping a semi on the treadmill.

Also some thicc older asian hairdresser was like hitting on me then asked why I don't have a girlfriend. -Awkward silence- I shouldn't jokingly, not really joking asked her to be my girlfriend. Her face was 5/10 but she was thicc.

milkies for instant gainies

>sophiesselfies224
Was wondering why she was so heavy

MY DICK

ideally, every guy needs 2 girls in his life: one like OP's webm and one that's facially beautiful and can give your kids good genes. You need the THICC one that you can spend late nights and weekends with, and your 10/10 thinn/slim-thick girl for relationships and marriage.

life needs balance, you are wise

why not both in the same girl?

>unironically finding sagging asses maintained by ghetto tier implants attractive
t. genetic dead end

very hard to find a THICC girl with a pretty face. It's next to impossible to find in real life. They're all over the place on instagram, though. But God work's in mysterious ways--he rarely gives a girl an insane body with a model-tier face. It's like living life with cheat codes.

it's literally the other way around, since thicc women (not landwhales) have wide hips perfect for child-bearing, whereas 10/10s rarely stay around long enough to settle down due to inflated egos.

>all that fat in the way
Yea that's the reason you dicklet loser.
Kys now you troll.

Don't females find daddy bodies attractive the same way we find mom bodies attractive.
I mean yeah I'd definitely bang a 30-40 year old single mom that has fully developed female body and is a nice like any mothe. But i wouldn't have a milf as my permanent gf

THE MILK TRUCK HAS ARRIVED

Post more of this whore, you faggots

just marry a qt faced girl then get her preggo a couple times. that'll get her nice and thicc for ya.
the idea of marrying an initially skinny girl then her getting thicc into middle age with a mombod makes me diamonds brah. just as long as she doesn't get fat.

depends on the definition of "dadbod". our definition of mombod is super thicc with a slight belly and yuge tiddies. these are all signs of fertility that men naturally find attractive. dadbod as in thicc forearms and arms from some manual labour, hairy body, and a slightly strongfat build is what women find attractive. dadbod as in big beer belly and soft pudgy body is beta as fuck.

YES

>just as long as she doesn't get fat.
Good luck with that, 20 yo virgin with very limited life experience.

her name is mal malloy

deleted the post because I found it, but anyway thanks bro
have this
unban.net/nsfw/titty-milk-full.mp4

my fucking dick

fuck all that wasted protein i want for gains

Breh

Ew what the fuck

name?

GIB MILKERS!!

Would you?

I would give all my gains just to get a sip of that

damn....
source???

i would so fucking hard then ghost her just as hard

you're supposed to use the milkies for gains, it's got all the shit that makes babies grow like weeds

216 pounds? What the fuck? Where does she keep it?

oh god yes

she's like 7 ft tall and her ass/legs are huge if you couldn't tell

Not sure but here's more, lmk if you find out. The rest will get me banned lol

Fuckers just ruined my /nofap/ 2018

>Where does she keep it?

mah paternal instincts

Proof

FUCK

>that kinky haired mutant child
coal burner into the oven with her fat ass

need more of these

moma moma i need milkey

mommy

It's the only one I have user

She made her bloodline 56%.

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Lanie Morgan

thanks pal

die infidel

need more mommy fuel

LA CREATURA

>All that cortege cheese cellulite.
If anything you're low test if you instinctually know you can't pull an actually fit woman.

I can't remember tha last time I got hard that quick I need to take a cold shower Jesus
>0 days of no fap

But her tits are like big ole burnt pepperoni

MY FUCKKKKK!!!!

who's this QT?

How about a chocolate mommy?

>mfw this thread

Gonna need more milkers user