When's the last time you felt DOMS?

When's the last time you felt DOMS?

ive had groin doms for about 4 months now
once that wears off ima get hella squat gains

Too long, user...Too long.

I've never been to the gym nor have I ever lifted any weights. Does stomach doms count?

I am now having doms in biceps and shoulders because i haven't did ohps and bicep curls from a looong time

More like
SORE TODAY
SORE AND LETHARGIC TOMORROW
AND FRIDAY TOO, CAUSE I MADE A NEW 5DAY WORKOUT PLAN.

and then strong as hell on monday because 2 resting days in a row is not a meme.

Same man..
i barely ever do anything that targets the bicep directly, now that i'm doing 4x10 chin ups, and 4x10 pull ups, and then 4x12 bicep curls

i can barely stretch out my elbow.

Two weeks ago. Injured my back being a clumsy faggot and took a month off to fully recover. Did lmao2pl8 squats 5x8 and instantly started walking like a baby giraffe.

Before that it was in may 2016 when I had gyno surgery and took 2 months recovery time plus another month and a half of being too scared to do chest cause I didn't want my nipples to fall off

Right now.
I planned to take 2 weeks off at the end of December, but I fucked it up and ended up doing fuck all the whole month. Just my quads and hamstrings though. Won't happen next week.

>mfw shoulder DOMS

if you've been working out more than a couple weeks and you still gets doms there's something wrong

I wouldn't say anythings wrong as long as the pain is decreasing week by week,

I've actually never met a person in real life who can grasp the difference between sore muscles after a workout, and DOMS. I can't figure out what is so hard to understand.
This would probably not be true if I didn't work out in my home gym, or did fitness stuff socially, but I only talk with people who only get DOMS and think it's just how working out is and give up after a week because it sucks.

Almost never. If you are in the gym doing similar muscle groups everyday, you don't get sore. Even when I pause squat and rack pull, I don't get sore. Being sore means you're not training the group as much as you could be.

yesterday bruh cuz i actually lift when i go to the gym instead of standing around staring at my instagram for god-knows-how-long between sets praying i dont accidentally make eye contact with anyone just to be able to get through my back-and-biceps routine that i thought of in 30 seconds, jotted down on a clipboard, and consists of 2 and a half exercises since my only problem bigger than my autism is my inability to commit.

lift harder, bitch

currently, dropped my 35 dumbells and started doing everything on 45's this week. hammer curls killed my brachiordialis. so i cant do any lifts for a while on my left arm.

ps. no flame please. ive only been lifting from skelly since april...

Shoulder and Biceps DOMS feel amazing, leg DOMS can get the fuck out.

>Have severe chest doms from incline and flys the day before.
>le going to swim practice
>"5000m divided in sprints, Medley, and pullkick-buoy"
i want to cry just thinking about it.

Abductor and vastus medalis, actually feels pretty nice when they're sore, it's the outer parts that fucking suck. Lateralis for example, fuck.

everytime i increase the weight or reps
mainly every 2-4 weeks depending on the exercise
and if i eat over my calorie limit, i recover faster

speak english, you incel

cute

If you dont feel mild DOMS atleast a couple times every year your programming is shit