This guy (6’5 110kg) slaps you and your GF’s ass in a club one night

This guy (6’5 110kg) slaps you and your GF’s ass in a club one night.

What do bois?

knock him out.

He laughs and kicks you in the nuts before stealing your girl

Such is Chad life

im his bro i was with as he goes to kick his nuts i appear behind him with my kobotan key chain. I swing my keys wildly daggerine his scalp. He yelps in pain. From here throws a one two to his adams apple. The sound of air escaping from a wind pipe that is damaged by centipetal force occurs. I finish with one blow to the back of his calves.
End.

Break his fucking shins

break up with GF, acquire sexy chad BF

>centipetal

Y-you’ve got me there

Holy shit this dude is ultimate Chad

>*teleports behind him*
>hehe nothing personal kid

looks like a gayer makuli kulkan

Are you like a genuine spastic? Or just pretending?

Feint jab, oblique kick to his lead leg to cave that shit in. Effortless single leg takedown on other leg since his now crippled leg will buckle from his bodyweight. Repeated kicks and stomps to the head, face and neck.

at least im not posting some faggy blonde guy i have a crush on, on a japanes oil painting forum.

You really need to sort out your spelling user, otherwise people are going to think you’re a retard

Good thing im not trying to impress gays who like gay aaron carter lookalikes. you gayfore.

The only correct answer. Tell bitch gf to fuck off, and rest calmly in Chad's arms every night.

Fuck him to assert dominance

I'm 7'3 375 lbs of shredded masel. I have a secret 420kg dead lift. I would crush his skull

anyone have webm of that manlet nobody knocking out that 6'6 russian strongman in a fight?

>When you get triggered by trivial things on the internet, and use muh grahamer

Tell him to fuck off unless he's presenting dat boi pucc

If your girl is trained right and you dick her good and frequently, she'll never see another dude that way.

Yeah I’d fuck him, so what?

too bad his dad got fired

Get a threesome if im lucky

Laugh about how his team , got smashed at the weekend.
Laugh about how he's the weak link in the team
Watch Rugby, Learn this boy is no chad

Being a 56 Percenter, I'll do the only logical thing a true American would do and gun him down

i let him fuck her raw dog and then raise the child

Go home with Chaddington bear, and let him destroy your boipucci before he gently cradles you to sleep

>tfw this isn't my actual life