Supper

I eat this every night, alternatively a chicken breast and nigger rice.

In the daytime I drink 3 times over the course of the day a shake with whey and oats with banana and oj. Tastes like orange julius.

*I drink 3 shakes in the day, not the same 1 shake 3 times lol

And that's my daily sustenance. Healthy and cheap af

some salad too ofc

W-what exactly is... Nigger rice?

just like regular rice
except nigger

mixed with brown beans probably

who is orange julius? Was he in fallout?

Oh ffs, Uncle Ben's brown rice

It's some really yummy shit. Orange juice with milk and sugar

Where do you buy your fish?

Are you a brit?

Costco but normally I don't eat it, a bit too expensive for my budget.

Like 25 days a month I eat a chicken breast with the above.

What made you think that?

Nah I'm "Russian"

I only have 1 solid meal a day, aside from apples. Is it healthy?

Too many carbs.
KETO is life

How do I re-balance my nutrition to have more solid meals equaling the same calories & even better nutrients?

It amuses me all these complex meme diets, people spending billions on.

How hard is this:
- calories in/out
- stay away from unhealthy food
- exercise

I saved millions of people billions of dollars and useless walls of text

Low carb puts the body in ketosis, it literally melts the fat off.
Its a very simple diet.

but i like my oversized butt

besides carbs gibes me dat dere energy

once a week you refeed carb, and you still gain a ton of muscle and stay juicy but you become a low bf% shredded beast.

Alright i'll think about lowering my carbs. Now what about having just 1 solid meal a day, is it ok?

Fasting works.
But KETO you get to eat a ton of food.
I like to eat, it brings me pleasure I become a nasty mother fucker when i'm hungry.

So I guess it depends on what type of guy you are.

Retard. Asians (also me and other people I know) eat a lot of carbs and have no trouble staying lean. It's the shitty american diet which mixes high fat + high sugar/carbs that leads to diabetes, weight gain and heart diseases.

Relatively low fat + high carbs raises brain and body metabolism, while also providing the most efficient source of energy and being very anabolic to muscles.

Considering that blocking the enzyme Fatty Acid Synthase, which is triggered by the digestion of fats, has been known to stop cancer metastasis, that means you're fucking yourself big time with your high fat diet.

>Asians.
The land of soy boys and you are comparing to actual men who are not 5'5 little twink low Test bitches.

WEW, the absolute state of you

ayyyy lmao igor
you win

Soy has not been consumed for a long time there, they always have been lean and never known for typical american diseases though. Your fallacy also doesn't contradict the fact that they stay lean on high carbs diet. Long-lived populations mostly all ate a high carbs diet macro-wise.

I'd tell you to kys but you're already doing a pretty good job at it with your meme diet.

low test makes it harder for you to stay lean you fucking sperg

>Soy has not been consumed for a long time there, they always have been lean and never known for typical american diseases though. Your fallacy also doesn't contradict the fact that they stay lean on high carbs diet. Long-lived populations mostly all ate a high carbs diet macro-wise.
>I'd tell you to kys but you're already doing a pretty good job at it with your meme diet.
>low test makes it harder for you to stay lean you fucking sperg

Is nintendo switch the best ever or what?

also post body blyat
no homo

My blood sugar and test is right in the center

41yo ex junkie

I don't do gym and only started exercising for the first time n my whole life in 2015

picrel is earlier this year

my natural test was 830 at 35 years old.
What happened to you brah?

I mean earlier in 2017

picrel october 2017

cool story bra

I usually eat a protein shake a fruit of some sort, a sandwich (or more fruit). Then a nut of some sort. If I need extra protein then I make eggs or eat tuna