Gym music

>Walk into gym
>THUNDER FEEL THE THUNDER liGHTNING IN THE THUNDER *god awful guitar solo commences*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v2AC41dglnM
youtube.com/watch?v=MVbbaT-KzcA
youtube.com/watch?v=V1Pdj95amCI
youtube.com/watch?v=vTMPZrqVwV8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it amazes me how terrible that band is

I fuckin hate that song

I AM THE LIGHTNING BEFORE THE THUNDER

cannot fathom how people like that song

>Tfw friend owns a gym
>Tfw he gives me keys to the sound system
>Tfw Eurobeat everytime I walk in the gym
>Tfw some of the regulars have started putting in requests for Eurobeat when I'm not there
>Tfw friend is considering Eurobeat Fridays or Eurobeat nights

I'm not going to the gym tomorrow. I can't do it.

>walk into gym

>THUNDER FEEL THE THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER

>go to gym on Air Force base in Mississippi
>either playing the best nu metal hits of the early 2000's
>or playing some ghetto rap shit
>nothing else

All I can do is not forget my earbuds.

THAR SHE BLOWS BOYS
THE WHITE DEATH

home gym master race checking in
>mfw working out today
>Pantera Vulgar Dispal of power full album twice on 10
>mfw hole house is shakeing
> Reeeeeeeee befor during an after each set
> nude
feels good man
>

Fak you

O I o I o i
I'm in lovvve with ya boooodeh

why not on 11? Also, you do mix in some cowboys from hell and great southern trendkill, right user?

youtube.com/watch?v=v2AC41dglnM

>Walk into the gym
>WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK YOU SEE ME I BE WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK YOU SEE ME DO ME DIRT DIRT DIRT DIRT DIRT THERES SOMETHING BOUT THAT WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORKWORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK YOU SEE ME I BE WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK YOU SEE ME DO ME DIRT DIRT DIRT DIRT DIRT THERES SOMETHING BOUT THAT WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORKWORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK YOU SEE ME I BE WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK YOU SEE ME DO ME DIRT DIRT DIRT DIRT DIRT THERES SOMETHING BOUT THAT WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORKWORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK YOU SEE ME I BE WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK YOU SEE ME DO ME DIRT DIRT DIRT DIRT DIRT THERES SOMETHING BOUT THAT WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK

the ACDC Live (at donnington) is the best version

only go's to 10
those are also great albums VDOP was just todays choice

Sonic hell

>havana oo na na

>I'm in love with the shape of you

>THUNDER

these 3 songs are gangrene for your ears personally the worst 3 songs i've heard this year

>walk into gym
>Poppa been smooth since days of Underroos
Never lose, never choose to, bruise crews who
Do something to us, talk go through us
Girls walk to us, wanna do us, screw us

I'm okay with this

I don't mind Thunder and somewhat enjoy Havana. The other one is shit. Arianna Grande, Megan Trainor and all the others are absolute dogshit.

How the fuck does the bitch singing on havana not piss you off she sounds so lifeless, that being said the music in it is tolerable

>>Tfw friend is considering Eurobeat Fridays or Eurobeat nights
>>> Eurobeat...
Is it a gay gym?

>PLAAAAYIIN
>PLAYIN WITH THE BOYS
i love it
no homo

Fuck ou, Side to Side is a great song

highway to the danger zone

>Walk into gym
>Put in headphones after getting work out clothes on

Try not to be an autist next time OP. Literally thousands of hours of music, podcast, audiobooks and you choose to suffer.

wearing earbuds or headphones bother me when i'm standing up i'd start to get mad at the thought of the wires just freelancing on my body like long bugs

bless

I never hear anything when I'm in the gym other than when I first check in, after that I have death metal blasting in my ears

BELIEVER, BELIEVER, PAIIIIIIIIN

>walk into gym
>DON'T YOU GIVE UP NAH NAH NAH
>I WON'T GIVE YOU UP NAH NAH NAH
>LET ME LOVE YOU
>LET ME LOOOOVE YOOOOU
>mfw

wear bluetooth ones you dumbass

>Death metal
Not slamming brutal death metal

thanks for putting that shit in my head

>Walk into gym
OOoh guuth voorz lands!
youtube.com/watch?v=MVbbaT-KzcA

That's worse what if they fallout? exactly.

youtube.com/watch?v=V1Pdj95amCI

odd but much better that soy sheeran or soy smith or soy mendez or any of those fucks

are you fucking stupid? Plantronics Backbeats, or any decent set won't fall out.

The video is not available mate

no way that's a real face.

I would feel like an autist

Genes can be cruel

you should feel like an autist for arguing about this
not , but I can vouch for bluetooth

how many b-holes you have? no homo

Thats not me fag

>wearing headphones in public
I can't believe you anti white leftist shills are allowed out in public.

>walk into the gym
>GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG

Saw them live because I wanted to see Grouplove but Imagine Dragons was the main show. They were bland. Huge effort put into their effects but the band looked like a bunch of actors. Also a bunch of jackasses in the stadium decided to stand up for the ENTIRE PERFORMANCE as soon as they got out onto the stage, so I couldn't even watch from the comfort of my chair if I wanted to see if I could get some more out of my ticket price.
Got my money's worth with Grouplove, though. They're great on stage.

>walk into the gym
>i KNEW you WERE trouble when you walked IN
>TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLETROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLETROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE

>t. Soyboy busrider

My gym only plays nigger music.

>gym plays YouTube recommendations

or the fucking retard rap shit
> i dont give a fuck i dont give a fuck i dont give a fuck i dont give a fuck i dont give a fuck i dont give a fuck
>nigga fuck you nigga nigga fuck you nigga im the realest nigga nigga

retard was fired over the weekend because of this

>walk into gym
>ANNO ANNO DONNA IRO GA
>IMA DESU KA

My gym literally runs on a set playlist day after day based on the time, so I hear the same songs repeatedly

>I literally just discovered Mariya Takeuchi so I'll post her in every thread I can find

>Walk into gym
>JIBUN WOOOO

>lifeless
That's the point moron, not that I like the song

You're a moron and deserve your life

>walk into the gym
>YUH YUH AYE YUH AYE AYE YUH YUH YUH AYE AYE AYE SKRRT YUH AYE YUH YUH SKRRT AYE YUH YUH YUH YUH AYE AYE AYE YUH AYE YUH YUH YUH AYE SKRRT YUH YUH AYE YUH AYE AYE YUH YUH YUH AYE AYE AYE SKRRT YUH AYE YUH YUH SKRRT AYE YUH YUH YUH YUH AYE AYE AYE YUH AYE YUH YUH YUH AYE SKRRT YUH YUH AYE YUH AYE AYE YUH YUH YUH AYE AYE AYE SKRRT YUH AYE YUH YUH SKRRT AYE YUH YUH YUH YUH AYE AYE AYE YUH AYE YUH YUH YUH AYE SKRRT YUH YUH AYE YUH AYE AYE YUH YUH YUH AYE AYE AYE SKRRT YUH AYE YUH YUH SKRRT AYE YUH YUH YUH YUH AYE AYE AYE YUH AYE YUH YUH YUH AYE SKRRT AYE YUH YUH YUH AYE AYE YUH YUH AYE YUH AYE AYE SKRRT AYE AYE YUH YUH YUH AYE AYE AYE SKRRT YUH AYE YUH YUH SKRRT AYE YUH YUH YUH YUH AYE AYE AYE YUH AYE YUH YUH YUH AYE SKRRT YUH YUH AYE YUH AYE AYE YUH YUH YUH AYE AYE AYE SKRRT YUH AYE YUH YUH SKRRT AYE YUH YUH YUH YUH AYE AYE AYE YUH AYE YUH YUH YUH AYE SKRRT YUH YUH AYE YUH AYE AYE YUH YUH YUH AYE AYE AYE SKRRT YUH AYE YUH YUH SKRRT AYE YUH YUH YUH YUH AYE AYE AYE YUH AYE YUH YUH YUH AYE SKRRT YUH YUH AYE YUH AYE AYE YUH YUH YUH AYE AYE AYE SKRRT YUH AYE YUH YUH SKRRT AYE YUH YUH YUH YUH AYE AYE AYE YUH AYE YUH YUH YUH AYE SKRRT AYE YUH YUH YUH AYE AYE YUH YUH AYE YUH AYE AYE SKRRT SKRRT SKRRRRRT YUH

Samefag

One of the better anthems desu.
Top tier compared to most of the world. Germanic countries have the best anthems. Especially the Dutch anthem really resonates with me.
youtube.com/watch?v=vTMPZrqVwV8

>walk into gym
>HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF, TRY AND YOU'LL SUCCEED. THERE'S NO DOUBT THAT YOU'RE THE ONE AND YOU CAN HAVE YOUR DREAMS
>YOU'RE THE BEST
>AROUUUUUUUUND

>January 1st 2018
>Walk into the gym with headphones on
>DAMN IT FEELS GOOD TO BE A GANGSTA

Hell yeah benched while blasting acranius today