How in the FUCK am I supposed to compete with this?

how in the FUCK am I supposed to compete with this?

if chicos dick was an active landmine I would still sit on it

You can't. The only way to compensate is to be rich. You'll be able to get top tier whores that this guy is able to get naturally, but they'll never ever be into you in the same way they'd be into him. He won the genetic lottery and he capitalized on it.

He frame-mogs 100% of this board and he doesn't even lift.

he looks like a dork only dorks wear jackets with a pocket and take polaroid pictures. kinda looks like a monkey taiwainese monkey face ooh ooh give banana. haha

you don't; lower your standards

im about as good looking as he is so no problem for me

Cry 3x10 until you die
>that's my routine

Dicklet or manlet?

>hurr durr male model

Literally any guy can be a male model, it's all makeup and photoshop. Thing is most men aren't that vain or pathetic to act like girls. He is useless to society.

Bunch of soyboys in this thread.

wow, one of the most retarded posts of 2018 and the year just started. Congrats!

manlet but good face, probably -1 than him

breh hes retarded your idolizing pussys who if the power went out we would be spreading their asshole and the couldnt defend themselves nigga. whats really hood breh.

wow you are some guy

hes got a great face but if your body is a lot better you can compete. also, he is just one man. let him pair off with some broad and he becomes a non factor.

>photoshop

lachowski is too beautiful, he doesnt need to be photoshopped

Beat him up until he's uglier than you ?

cunt looks like something a 14 year old girl would fantasise over

>implying a manlet can be handsome

This

i kno right? what we gotta do is... shoot him in the face

or a gay man.

come up with something other way to evaluate your life than how many girls are attracted to you? i.e. consider not acting like a 14 year old girl

Looks like a hapa.

this

but then again my anus belongs to Byron.

You don't have to anymore, time has already defeated him.

he stills looks handsome af, if anything the beard will attract girls that are more into manlier looking guys. cause honestly he looks like a twink otherwise, and believe it or not not ever guy is into the stereotypical feminine boyband type guy.

He was only famous for his boyish looks, it's already over for him. Plus he is married and only had sex with 2 girls in his entire life.

Shut up fag, go masturbate over someone you'll never look like. The best part is, with surgery, minoxidil and mewing you'll never look like him. So don't compete, because if you want to get paid, spend time thinking about women, not obsessing over men, loser.

that is not true, lol
I think you mean at the same time, lol. There's a video of him saying that he had sex with two women at the same time, has had sex at a car, has had sex at a bathroom and a bunch of weird situations or times he has had sex.

>Facial symmetry
>horizontal eye brows with decent spacing
>defined lips
>defined jaw
>clear skin
>height
>voice
>personality

Everything else is subjective in terms of physical attractiveness.

Lol now you know how it feels scrolling through endless pages of 10/10 thots on instagram.

pls be in Burlington

Who is saying to compete? This board is so fucking insecure I get scared for my life thinking that my harness will come loose on this ride.
He is in a class you will literally never be apart of. He fucks girls in a class you will literally never be a part of.
There is no competition. You've fucking lost. Play in your field and get the fuck over yourself. There are hot ass normal women who would fuck quasimoto if he was funny and charming. Stop bitching.

wow you sure told me! I will definitely reconsider my life choices

In Brazil it's normal to have sex in public, he still a loser by Brazilian standards where every man has fucked at least 100 girls by the age of 25.

M O I S T
O
I
S
T

This, only this idea that there is some class of woman you will never get is false.

There are plenty of model hot women who just never thought to go be models. Who maybe didn't get hot until their 20's or maybe were raised a certain way. Its not like every girl of a certain caliber gets swept off to LA by the fucking NSA or something.

You will never compete with him but you are not in his world. The world of self obsessed LA scumbags. Like that user said there are plenty of really hot women who will fuck you so long as you are in shape, not completely hideous and can make them have a good time.

Fuck I went back to my old job the other week and this fucking usless twat with no chin and maybe 3 facial hairs that I used to work with. Seriously the guy was a mouth breather. And he is now dating one of the hottest servers there.

Women are people too, she probably hadn't met anyone for a while, didn't feel comfortable with online dating. He was there and he, somehow, made her enjoy herself. So he grew on her. Shit like this happens all the time if you get off the internet and go out into the real world (you also have to be open and optimistic and not go out self loathing and projecting onto people)

Post face

im average male height where i live (5'10") and about 4 inches taller than the average girl.Its all about the face
even if i was his identical twin, Veeky Forums would still neg me.People say i have a 8 face, which is fair considering he is a 9-9.5 even

Post face.

Whatever, deflect how you want. Pussy loves pussies

Lol. You don't compete with that.

Proximity theory. You will never run into him in your life. You won't be mogged don't worry breh

He doesn't look that good. A solid 8 but nothing more