If you're not fitter than your grandfather you should kill yourself

If you're not fitter than your grandfather you should kill yourself

My grandfather got his leg smashed to pieces in the Korean War and had a janky old school leg brace so he wasn't very fit when I knew him.

>Used to run marathons
>Rode his bike all the way around Australia when he was like 60
Fug. Better step it up

>Special forces in Vietnam

I don’t think I can surpass him in pure brooding testosterone. But I’m definitely bigger and more aesthetic.

I may be able to get fitter but I won’t ever amount to what my great grandfather was
Pic related

Well ones dead and the other has arthritis so I’m pretty good so far

>Truck driver all his life
>Never gazed upon a barbell, could lift a hundred kilo sack on each arm like it was no big deal
>Would eat an entire roasted lamb on a sitting

Fuck me I better start now

One grandfather was one of the top sprinters in my state, a high level competitive swimmer, and got 4 VFL offers.

The other grandfather got 3 VFL offers (didn't play VFL level though) and won a club record 7 best and fairests with his footy club before retiring from the sport at 28. He was also offered a place on the state cricket squad, and was considered the best cricketer in the district.

In their prime both of my grandfathers were fitter and better athletes than me. I am no slouch either.

Is that commander data

No

>my grandfather has to use a walker

This and the male role-model thread my favs in the last few days, just a small jolt of thought to try and be the same something to the next generation.

My grand father 1st found the commie chinese.
Then the japanese

Lost both times. Fuk those guys

Grandfather also served in Korea, watched a lot of his fellow soldiers get blown up and came home with PTSD. Was pretty slender for all my life, so not that hard of a challenge.

Grandad was a timber sport champion, still holds records. was also some kind of strange performing acrobat/ stunt man thing at one point and played rugby at a high level. One of my earliest memories is going to watch him play rugby and the first scrum turned into a fight (as was tradition at the time) at which point he dropped his opposite number with one punch.
Him and my father both inspire me in my fitness goals, may the mad cunts rest in peace

My grandfather died of obesity. Easy game, easy life.

Was your grandpa Obelix?

Grandfather was in the British army for a long time and would go to third world shitholes to teach the locals how to soldier

>be my granddad
>be able to deadlift the front of a car in 60s
>excellent artist
>genius inventor/mechanic
>tall and lean

>be me
>can barely deadlift 250lb
>shitty artist
>decent mechanic, definitely not genius
>5'11 and skinnyfat

WHY, JUST WHY

he had polio.