Thoughts on yoga?

Thoughts on yoga?

bro i just found this girl and ive fapped to her like 7 times in the past 2 days

Had sex with a woman eleven years my elder and a ‘certified yoga instructor’ and it was great. She was the tightest I’ve ever had and I could feel how strong she could contract (constrict?) her vagina. Fucked her like pic related and yeah it was good. I’m finding myself being attracted to older women... they know what they want, they don’t play around, have their shit together, and know how to take care of you. I’d definitely recommend an older woman if you haven’t yet tried. Earlier twenty chicks are just cum dumpsters with nothing to offer (yet)

It's fun, I work to get flexible enough to be like pic attached and love it.

This is a blue board though..

Nice. Glad to see someone else have fine taste. Older women is the patrician's choice.

Blue board, nigger

happy ban niggro

tfw when i can't blow my load cuz some fundie necbeard snitches on my thread

Thanks. First it was three years, then eight, and now eleven years my elder. I’ve had younger chicks but they’re too high maintenance for me to deem acceptable. I think 35-40 is the sweet spot for me.

whos the girl?

that feel when when i cant blow my load because op posted yoga for ants

Lewd

GODDAM IMAGINE SMASHING YOUR FACE INTO THAT

I was 15 and dated a 27 yr old. I never tell anyone irl though because they get all weird about it then I'd feel ashamed about it. Didn't last but it was great when it happened

Tbh not even bannable since it's basically a 4x6 pixel image

Not sure if retard, asshole, or genius

It will book all tickets to snap city before you get a chance.

Dude are you the character of my movie script?

I wrote a the draft of a movie about that last year.

Please tell me more.

who is she. tell us.

looks like rob "if she wider time ta' bride 'er" schneider is looking for more movie ideas

B-but my movie is a high class drama criticizing the post-modern society, not a comedy :(

theres no way a self respecting mid 20s woman would date a high schooler

i could see a 27 year old guy doing that with a HS girl because he's an autistic virgin who has to use his money and "daddy"ness to get a daughter of a single mother

Stop masturbating

why does this sound like its written by somebodys aunt

What if he just posted the picture but didn't report

reported

im reporting you for reportedly reporting a report

Just fixed this conundrum myself. Reported, this is a blue board OP.

Would you believe if a woman who was a (non literal) whore, had an abortion that made her infertile, lost her family in her teens thus making her desire love as a wife and as a mother do it?

Asking for a friend.

jokes on you, I didn't report
see above, it was simply a ruse

ummmm reported sweeties

Keyword: self respecting. You're implying she was a normal woman.
She was certainly off. She spent a lot of time on hippie communes before we met and, according to her, it was "normal to see both men and women with younger people." I'm sure you have a friend who took to much acid. She was kinda like that but still functioned enough to take care of her kid. She went on to have a meltdown or something I guess and is legitimately psychotically Christian now. She called me a demon from her past and a servant of Satan after I politely asked her if she wanted to catch up (not a booty call by any intentions on my end) nine years later. Hit dat der block button with swiftness

That's enough vaguely incriminating evidence for one day though. I just feel bad for her, legit lost her mind or something. Like how do you even fix that shit

now i need to know the name of this chick

your mind is gonna be blown the first time you see the rest of that set

Yoga is awesome

I can't see any image, please repost

more like soyga