ehbonline.org/article/S1090-5138(17)30315-X/fulltext
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lol no

the 3 things of importance in order
HEIGHT/FACE/FRAME
>youtube.com/watch?v=hujZqUdVGSg

lol woman are such hypocrits
She would instantly suck the rich guy cock

Notice she doesn't mention how you look. She still wants a chad who is that gentle daddy.
Also, don't put any value in what women say. All it takes is a week of different experiences to completely change their views.

No

She's just virtue signaling for some Chad she has a crush on

>I'm not like the other girls xd

>women
>knowing what they want

>women
>knowing or understanding anything

she's a roastie user

All the girls i know who post shit like this are terrible people

This. Pretty obvious.

fpbp

t. Facelet

>MONEY/FACE/FRAME/HEIGHT
Height isn't as important to normies it's just a /fit meme. As long as you're 5'8+ in america atleast (might be different in other countries you nordic fuckers are tall) no one will care. Just fat bitches on tinder which as long as you're taller than them you could just say you're 6'.
>She wouldn't be singing the same tune if say Leonardo Dicaprio came up to her there's a sorta confidence and charisma that comes with money.
And face is obvious look at how many models and hollywood dyels all these girls want to fuck. Most girls probably think jacked guys are out of their league unless he shows interest first.

wrong
t. 25 kissless virgin 6'2

Before asking these kind of questions, remember that advices on Veeky Forums are given by frustrated, awkward virgins who feel like women are obliged to have sex with them for some reason.

food is not obliged to be available but you still get frustrated when you are hungry. For all this talk about how rape causes trauma, I think not getting laid causes a similar trauma as well.

sorta

Funnily enough leo is 6ft, but i see your point

Not as much as you'd like to believe it is... it'll mean something to her at the time she posted it, e.g. she's getting in some guy's face that tried these tactics but she wasn't physically/mentally attracted towards. When she sees the guy who she actually wants to fuck, he can do almost anything (including the thing she says she doesn't care bout) and be swept off her feet.

Listening to, or taking on board womens thoughts or feelings is courting disaster to a certain extent. Humor them, but don't get too involved.

Sorry to break it to you, but you're ugly

t. roastie

money is a beta provider fantasy so yes

this, its like they magically feel less guilty when they post these dumb normie reasons for their actions

Ignore what you think bitches want. Just keep improving yourself and never stop.

If you believe that, you deserve her

Virtue signaling.

She's probably trying to passively send some retarded message to someone on her IG so she posts some cryptic shit like this.

She is well intended but lacks experience. Many things matter, we are complex beings. But you get the overall impression, right?

yes
thats why as a firefighter I'm rolling in pussy

jk im a virgin

topkek

Absolutely FUCKING not. I've been what you would call a fuck-boy for the last 3 years because I have information on how women work I wish I never knew.

I'm not sure if I will ever be able to have a real relationship.

Maybe if you plan to fuck a nun else nooo

This meme has already been proven wrong by a new study that females care more about muscle and masculinity above all else. It's also why they stay with a deadbeat gangster instead of a cuck rich kid.

What information, brah?

>taking advice on how to treat women from women
you're doing it wrong

fucking thots >:(

>says that shit while wearing a ton of make-up
Yeah OP she's lying her ass off. See what women do, not what they say

The final redpill, the state of the art: Just have face theory.

You can do what the fuck ever you want if your face is on point. Period. Fuck your muscles, fuck your MMA I'm gonna be arrested by the police, fuck your prostitute money. Irrelevant without face.

Just have face. It's the final pill to swallow.

Only if you're hot. If you're not, then it's not true

This I can confirm

Started uni this year, mostly hang out with 4 really good looking girls and nothing taught me more about how women work than listening to their conversations and watching them use Tinder.

Face > EVERYTHING

>hands with thumb in the pocket, rest of fingers pointing towards your crotch
kek

Man this website is sad.
You have to stop hating women so much or it will fuck you up boys.
>dating girl
>she dresses and parties like a thot so I classify her as such
>we see each other for a bit but I classify her as a thot and don't put in effort leading to us breaking it off
>a few months later me and her end up drunk and alone
>we both end up confessing a load to each other
>it turns out she was a virgin
>she wanted me to take it
>I lost that chance because this place made me think females are constantly on the cock carousel
Learn from my fuck ups.
There are a lot of horrible thots but there's some girls like us too and hating them all will make you miss the good ones.

>Money = Status = Attractiveness

>how you treat others is what's important
>AKA how you treat me
>to dinners, gifts and your wifi

>she's totally a virgin because she said so

>the one talking honestly about genetic quality
im in love

>she dresses and parties like a thot
>but she told me she's a virgin
mate

no.
/thread

this is virtue signaling and not literally true. its everywhere and easy to spot nowadays.

ehbonline.org/article/S1090-5138(17)30315-X/fulltext

>"We found that ratings of attractiveness were around 4 times more sensitive to salary for females rating males, compared to males rating females. These results indicate that higher economic status can offset lower physical attractiveness in men much more easily than in women. Neither raters' BMI nor age influenced this effect for females rating male attractiveness. This difference explains many features of human mating behavior and may pose a barrier for male engagement in low-consumption lifestyles."

gentlest of reminders to completely disregard anything a woman says about dating

>trust me, im a virgin, honest
let me guess, she lost her hymen while riding a horse/bike

Actually yes it is, well, there are always thots but most of the girls are impressed by character.

But if you lift or work for girls you will never gonna make it.

Could you share? Please

yes and no

women like people who earn lots of money because this indicates they can provide for a family and therefore are a suitable mating partner

however, you can be the richest guy in the world but be a complete omega with no hobbies and no ambition besides making money and you will just attract gold diggers. so it does ultimately depend on your ability to provide and protect a family, which you demonstrate through your behaviour ie who you are as a person

not at all. the fact she posted this on some form of social media should be enough for you to figure out shes doing it for virtue points. if a girl ever tells you this in real life shes lying. women will spout shit like this one day and then reject a guy for being unemployed or being too short the following day.

women will go through "phases" in which they try to pass the whole "im looking for a real person" thing for a while when theyre really not. they still only want a guy theyre attracted to and if he doesnt have money, a job, a car, a steady life moving forward or a circle of friends she will try to change him to be that person.

tl;dr: women are fake and act like children, theyll lie and manipulate you, and almost 100% of the things they say are lies or a mask

Yeah until she grows up and moves out of her parents house. Most early 20 -somethings are still naive.

Also she's lying.

Guess how I can tell you're a virgin?

Generally a capitalistic free market, income level goes hand-in-hand with personality, character, attractiveness, and intelligence. Money isn't everything, but generally those with money have money because they excel in other areas of their life that allow them to procure wealth. The same is true for the opposite, poorfags often lack the attributes that are important for obtaining resources (money) and attracting women.

what an annoying african american, height and weight shouldn't be compared too. One you can change very easily.
>off to do my daily height excercises

it doesn't

t. 24 comfy khv

The reason why you're not getting women is because you're not confident. You have to be confident to get women. Pic related is me with my new confident expression. Women are literally spamming my inbox every single day, now.

Godspeed, rebels.

This is true for many people, but obviously not for her if she's going around bragging about it. It's just like being smart or funny, people who are actually funny don't tell you that they're funny because they don't have to, instead you find out for yourself that they are funny when they make you laugh.

The fact that weight can change makes it even more hypocritical, roastie

give information you fucking baiting subhuman

Not defending women, but what makes you think someone doesn't have the right to reject dating you for being unemployed?

he might be a virgin but Im not and nothing he said is untrue

Nigga never believe a woman's words. This should be lesson # for men.

She's just saying that as a way to justify her fucking a rich dude for his money. Asking for his 'peronality' makes her feel like less of a slut

are all women thots?

>goes to parties dressed like a thot
>tells me what I want to hear
>omg besides every visible behavior that I've seen her do that tells me she's a thot, she definitely isn't because she told me she's a virgin :))

The only person who's gonna be learning from mistakes is you, what good reason do you have to believe her besides "teehee she's a pure and sweet girl and girls never lie"?

of course not

doubt it tbqphwyf

>this whole thread
Never change Veeky Forums

[spoiler]she fucked them all anyway[/spoiler]

Money is literally the only thing that mstters to women. I have psychology doctorate.

that's what I'm implying dumbo

So in marketing there's a phenomenon called 'consumer desirability bias.' It's observed whenever you ask a segment of the public for their opinion of a product - especially when others can hear that opinion, but even while anonymous. They'll say things they THINK are what other people would find desirable, or prestigious, or sophisticated, or intelligent. The classic example is coffee - people when polled on what they go for will overwhelmingly state they prefer a 'rich, dark roast.' However, when you observe what people actually buy, you'll see that only a very small number go for the dark roasts. Most go for something with a lighter, sweeter flavour.

This is basically that phenomenon applied to life philosophy. People say shit like this all the time then turn around and merrily demonstrate behaviour that's totally the opposite. You just notice it more with women because you're obsessed with 'pleasing' them to get them.

hating women has worked out for my ancestors thousands of years before me, it'll work out for me.

The exact opposite. As a male, being successful (i.e. wealthy, talented, have a prestigious job, etc) is by far the most significant thing you can do to be more attractive to women, since it is essentially cat nip for women. My brother had a dry spell until he became the top salesperson at his company. Women he knew actually went out of their way to "reconnect" with him. He pumped and dumped like crazy. My sister exclusively dates medical students/doctors. I didn't lose my vcard until I started law school. Why do you think Trump has fucked a shit ton of women?

If you are successful and have HEIGHT/FACE/FRAME you have zero excuse not to be swimming in it unless you have absolutely no social skills which I can't see happening if you are successful.

>Women are literally spamming my inbox every single day
It's a shame you're gay.

if you're true alpha - yes
Haven't you ever see a gorgeous girl with a dead beat guy?

She can date whoever she wants, the issue he brought up was that she'll lie about it and say she wouldn't care when she knows she would just to score social points.

She's serious. I almost guarantee she would live in the fight club house with Brad Pitt if she were fucking him.

> “grow grow grow”

>I don't care how much you make
7 or above = False
>I don't care how much you spent on that
7 or above = False
>I don't care how much you're "worth"
True. Most women don't have any idea what
wealth is and how money works.

Money>Confidence/Charm>Height>Face>Frame
ya fuck

This thread has been a wild ride. I’m a woman, and I know I’ll get roasted for this but, I’m quite attractive. I’m a law grad and I focus mainly on the gym and my career in HNW investment. What I can’t understand is why you all care so much? How does it benefit you to slag women off and make assumptions about how vain and stupid they are? It’s weird but I’ve genuinely never seen the female equivalent of this thread, or at least one with as much aggression.

Focus on your goals, treat women as you would your own mothers and don’t forget- it doesn’t matter how many ‘thots’ you fuck, what matters is the relationships you form with people.

Good luck you angry angry men! :) xx

begone thot

nigga she said that to every niggas before you

I don't get why people on Veeky Forums bash women so much as they do either, but there are plenty of female equivalents of treads like these. Women literally damming all men for everything.

I think it all comes down to having a couple of bad experiences and then generalising because looking at yourself is hard, this goes for men and women.

Hi user, thanks for being so chill- this is actually my first time posting on Veeky Forums so I was nervous about the abuse.

I get where you’re coming from and do agree some women, especially some radical feminists, go really far and belittle men which is terrible and I don’t support that.

I do think that there is an attitude espoused within this thread which is damaging to men and their future relationships. It’s toxic to judge yourself on how many girls you can pull or how attractive you are to women. With male suicide the biggest risk to young men surely it’s better to have a community not to shame men for being virgins or who have few ‘alpha male’ characteristics?

Anyway, thanks again for the reply and happy new year! Xx

because they're oblivious that men are basically the same. The woman version of this thread exists, just not on Veeky Forums really. People are spiteful jealous cunts. Lonely people are worse.

> treat women as you would your own mothers

So you treat a drunk deadbeat, or a gangbanger with the same respect as you would your own father? What a load of holier than though shit, I know for a fact you don't actually apply this line of thought in real life.

In what way does a random woman deserve the same respect as the woman who birthed,raised and cared for me just because they both happen to be female? Nobody is advocating (besides a very small few) to not afford women common courtesy upon meeting them, but rather complaining about the absolute loss of respect that happens time after time when the get to know women and their actions start to speak to what kind of person they really are.

>I’m a law grad and I focus mainly on the gym and my career in HNW investment
>I’m quite attractive

If all of this is true then it puts you in the 1% of pretty much anyone in those terms and certainly in the

I really would like to believe your wrong user, but I suspect you’re right. I just think everyone’s got their own shit going on, including this girl, so people shouldn’t judge on appearances or their social media xx

>believing what girls say

>Focus on your goals, treat women as you would your own mothers and don’t forget- it doesn’t matter how many ‘thots’ you fuck, what matters is the relationships you form with people.
A typical advice given by a dumb cunt to betas.
Just a reminder that she wouldn't dare to say that asinine bullshit to Chad, anons.

No. She's only virtue signaling. All women do it.

>'consumer desirability bias.'
Thanks for the insight, user.

99%

Hi user, I’m genuinely sorry to have offended you. I think you’re right in that no I wouldn’t walk up to a pimp and ask if he wanted to go to the cinema with me. It would be a bit weird because he’s not my dad haha! My point was that you wouldn’t want someone calling your mum a slut if they didn’t know anything about her so maybe treat other women the same way.

The reason I described my self a little is because people have the tendency to discredit posts on here by assuming I was a fat feminazi etc. The reason I mentioned the gym and Work was because those are what I focus on to make me a better and happier person. Rather than slagging off random women on the internet, no hate, I just think maybe it’s a better way to utilise your time?

Thanks for not being too brutal though! Tbh im a bit of a sensitive wimp about online abuse so I appreciate you being considerate xx

this has gotta be a larp

Hi user, I did genuinely mean what I said. Please don’t take your insecurities out on other men by calling them ‘betas’, there’s nothing wrong with that! We’re all going to die one day and it’s desperately sad if you spent that time conforming to what you thought a man should be.

As for me and a ‘Chad’ (I’m assuming they’re just muscly tall men) I wouldn’t be quick to judge in all honesty. He could be a really interesting guy or he could be a total wanker. Maybe I’m among the few who only become sexually attracted after getting to know someone? I don’t know, it doesn’t bother me too much as I’m trying to become rich and toned myself haha! Xx